• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentalii

Back
Years
7/10

I always think it's interesting to put links and all that stuff in signature, below your picture. Your picture is original. Usually I don't like that kind of image in signatures, but I love the contrast of the two pictures you put together. That's give a funny outcome. (btw I've always wondered... who's that guy? :3)

Years
9/10

The rounded edges and the pink coloring gives off a nice vibe but it fell short of a 10 due to being a character I'm unfamiliar with.

Years
9/10

The GIF makes it funny... that's why I gave it a near perfect score. I would have gotten more if you added more stuff to it though.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 I don't really get this whole witch hunt thing Assange said. But the text is neat , I really like it and the black background really makes it pop out.

Years
10/10

I love how well you designed it, Braviary is such a cool Pokemon and the American flag shows off really well. Not to mention you made a matching avatar too. Aaron, this is definitely your best theme.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
10/10

Looks boss nice costume might be Iron Man Reloaded ;) It also goes with your name cos of like space and all

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
7/10

Not a fan of all the mix and match or all the text, but at least it's not just thrown everywhere in the sig like I've seen with other people. Additionally, luffles for one of my favorite Linkin Park songs in there :33

Honest

Hi!
Years
I think I only like it because of the the girl with the two piece. Aside from that, I never really liked Trainer Cards. I'll give you a 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back