• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
OMG. I just now saw your post. Thanks for the offer and I have not been here in awhiles as I have been busy with my newly obtained HG game and my FC is in my thread and in my Signature also. I am open for trading and sorry for not being here guys.:(:)

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
I'd like some dex entry trades please :D
And/Or if you have it a croagunk for keeps

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Hi, I'm interested in EV Shiny Typhlosion or EV Typhlosion. Can I get both of their stats and natures to see if any of them fit me? I can offer a HG/SS event for it.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Yeah it was to you XD. Oh ok let me know when you can clone. I will try to get it checked in the meantime though.:)

EDIT: The 2 guys above my first post before my last post. I just now saw your posts you guys posted. Sorry guys my Bad. Anyway I will get my EV'D Pokemon Chechecked and I don't have a Crogunk for keeps. They can easily be caught just outside Pastoria City in D/P/PL Also can be caught in the Safari Zone and also on the GTS but I don't have one for keeps. I will request my Pokemon to be checked for all 3 of you guys. If they are legit I will post stats for you to see. Thanks.:) EDIT 2 I have requested them to be checked so hopefully soon guys. Thanks XD.:)

Last edited:

rennir

Dragon Friend
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Could I get these two:
Shiny Zigzagoon RUBY level 5 UT. Will have to clone.
Shiny Zigzagoon SAPPHIRE level 5 UT. Will Have to clone.

For a shiny evd charizard and an evd rayquaza.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2011
Japanese PokePark Mew level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) (Taiwanese)
Japanese PokePark Celebi level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) (Taiwanese)

i am interested in these i can clone as much as you want
pm me

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
OK. Sure. What events are you guys giving me for these events? Sorry very hard to read events as the site has an ugly layout for April Fools. At first I thought it was Serebbi Forums and just noticed the forum headings so I know now that it is April Fools but it is really annoying since the colors are really bad XD. Took me awhile just to read your posts guys. You will probably LOL at me now but yeah it is annoying. Sorry guys.:(

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have a new thread banner as the other one got deleted by my friend by accident. Hope everyone likes the new banner XD.:)

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
Years
do you have b/w if you do ill offer any of these
shiny scizor adamant evd
shiny gallade adamant evd
shiny haxorus adamant evd
shiny glaceon modest evd
shiny aerodactyl jolly evd
shiny milotic modest evd
shiny flygon adamant evd
shiny lucario adamant evd
shiny gliscor impish evd
shiny kingdra adamant evd
shiny charizard modest evd

for your:
shiny empoleon evd
shiny gengar evd
shiny infernape evd
shiny zangoose evd
shiny mamoswine evd

idk if you got all my pokes it just a big offer tho idk if you dont got black or white

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I don't have B/W yet. Do you have any 4th gen events and previous generation events that I do not have? legit only? Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I have now added my 26 new Pokewalker events. Some I may have forgotten to add because they are doubles but can't remember which ones I forgot to add.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP: Working on getting more events like the Shiny Daisuki Eeveelutions. If anyone has them legit let me know. Thanks.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Sure. What events do you have to offer and I have to get them legit checked. Which ones are supposed to be male and female? That will tell me which ones are legit. I have 2 that are hacks and 2 are legit but I forgot which ones are the real ones as I have to star them so they are legit. Thanks XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back