• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I won't be able to now 'cause I have to go to bed, and I'll be working before my dad picks me up, so might as well watch it on the telly! XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Consider that future reference then, in the case that they might do so for the episodes following it!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I know that the new episode from last night was already up on the main website by around midnight or so, so episode 2 is out as well for your viewing pleasure~ and mine once I get this paper finished orz

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I missed the first few minutes, so I'm probably going to take some time to rewatch it because in all that episode was pretty awesome.

smithtism

Blank
Years

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!
I hate it when I'm playing Team Fortress 2 and these mic spammers keep playing the same audio clip over and over and over again! Now I have such a headache from listening to some guy shouting the MLP theme a billion times. :psy copy:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

/headtilts

Back at the library again. Also annoyed at my college essay because it's screwed up or something so that attaching it to an email causes it to become a ZIP file with all sorts of weird stuff in it, orz

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ooooh Yumi. You so jelly. /talking about latest chapter of Detective Conan.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was just talking how I talk around some of my friends. /hasn't actually read or eaten or well.. anything about actual jelly or things that resemble jellies in a while other than well... the Giant Jelly on Neopets.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I know right ;; I don't think it's available on any of the major manga sites either, though tbh I haven't checked XD; I just know the first series isn't there.

Work is now officially over! Now I just have to wait for my dad to come and get me o3o

Also hope everything gets better over at Bulbagarden! /I need to visit there more often; I think my current username there is Tsubaki?

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So... yah... I was sooo freaking tired til I had the BEST NAP EVER OMG this afternoon. Freaking papers z.z College need be done nao, kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back