• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
^I dislike being the receiving end of it. It is very annoying, especially in tandem with Miss Fortune who can already dish a lot of damage even without her ulti and she can slow you long enough for Lux to get the kill with the ulti. >.>

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
can we get another female champion please, preferably a mage

honestly, jayce seems like an interesting character. i really like the aspect of transferring between ranged/melee, but he kinda does seem like another nidalee..

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
From what I understand about Jayce, he seems to be a mix between Nidalee and Udyr with a bit of Riven thrown in. I'm pretty sure he can play any role and that's what they were aiming for with him. He seems interesting enough to pick up right away, but I'm not risking it after th disappointment which is Varus. I picked him up right away and hated him.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I played against Jayce today, but since he only just came out recently, it wasn't much of a challenge. (I ended up being fed by him. :D) I am sure though that I will have trouble with him when he finds his niche into the metagame.

Years
SNMpT.png

Feels good.
The Fizz game had a leaver and a 0/10 feeder.
The Tristana game... we almost lost, but I respawned in time to save the nexus, then we pushed to their base and won.

Edit: Ew, Yi free week returns. No more ARAM for me.

Last edited:
Years
can we get another female champion please, preferably a mage

I'm pretty sure your question has been answered by now. Morello gave a lot of hints about the 101 champion, and I would be surprised if they decided 101 to be the milestone. Thoughts about her abilities and herself from the sneak peek and hints?

Years
No idea... I'll see when she's on the PBE.
If I like her... I have a lot of IP farming to do :|
I should have >6300 right now, but I recently bought Amumu, Malphite, and Olaf.
Also... not sure if any of you care, but the stealth rework is coming :O
I don't play Eve or Twitch though.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
@DoubleTrouble: I am jealous. I suck at Trist. (I really like playing her though... *sigh*)

On a lighter note, I started playing Sona and I love playing her so far. XD

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
T^T Winning is hard. I just played one with Trist this morning and I died, but got after death kills (turrets and then some assists), and had like one afk, and then we all fed. T^T

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
I mostly play Dominion nowadays. A lot of people laugh and don't like Dominion, but I enjoy the constant battles over last hitting. I am playing ranked a little more these days though, I managed to get 1400+ at one point. I usually always stick to support in the bottom lane though. I like pretty much every support, especially Sona/Janna.

I'm looking forward to see how Zyra works, and the new Eve and Twitch remakes should make them viable now too. LoL always has something to look forward to, which is why I have been addicted since it's release. ^^;

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
I believe I could reach the upper 1800s easily, provided my teammates agree to play 100% of the time. Too many times people AFK because a teammate dies one time, or if they are unhappy about some random event in the game. *rolls eyes* It seems most people fear deviating from the "meta" and instantly give up if one single teammate doesn't adhere to their "standards". It's sad actually, because I've won many games when my teams agree to play the game their best and give it their all no matter what the circumstances. Good sportsmanship is getting harder and harder to find these days in LoL. :(

Years
I wonder where I belong in ranked...
My AD carry skills (especially as Tristana) are definitely not <1200.
M4Tsz.png

rage.
dominated bot lane and lost b/c someone had to leave

Anyway, even silver would make me happy. But I want gold... I don't know if I can make it there.

Back