• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 6, 2018
Hi everyone, my friend start a webshop where they are seiling mainly official pokemon product from japan, he ask me to help him to check on different Pokemon Forum what Pokemon fan are thinking about it, so here I am, I don't want to spam or disturb this forum so if you think I m not in the good place to get some opinion please let me know if you know a better place.
This is the website [redacted]
Thank for the people who will take the time to give me yours opinion,it will be very helpful, I m talking about the website ergonomic, shipment information, price and so on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi everyone, my friend start a webshop where they are seiling mainly official pokemon product from japan, he ask me to help him to check on different Pokemon Forum what Pokemon fan are thinking about it, so here I am, I don't want to spam or disturb this forum so if you think I m not in the good place to get some opinion please let me know if you know a better place.
This is the website [redacted]
Thank for the people who will take the time to give me yours opinion,it will be very helpful, I m talking about the website ergonomic, shipment information, price and so on...
Hello! The Pok?Community Forums is not the place to post links on try to get members to your own site, sorry.

If your friend wants to conduct a survey or something together with us, have him contact us at https://www.pokecommunity.com/sendmessage.php and we will see what we can do.

Reactions: She
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back