• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Yeah you said it right, here are my tips:

Always take farthest patch
Don't step into a patch if it is adjacent to another patch
don't step into a patch right on the edge
stay away from edge patches
don't go into patches unless they are at least 4 steps away, but don't think that taking more than 4 then stepping will work

I've removed it but I used to have a chaining guide on my myspace page but if you look up shiny chaining guide on youtube they have alot of good ones. The one that helped me was by a chick named Shukka I think, because of her I got ten or so shinies(I'm counting total # now I only got 4 different species)3 swarms and 1 normal chain.

Last edited:

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
well i feel sort of crushed right now, i had 34 starly and i dont know y but my finger hit run ending the chain altogether. i was so close 2. oh well always the next time i guess... im going to start looking at alot of chaining guides now. i atleast want to get 1 radar shiny before i soft reset again.

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
K, thnx for the tips :D
I always went to the patch that was the closest to me, I guess that's my problem.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
A good chaining guide is in Runasutaru's signature. I used that one and it is how I have gotten my chained shinies.

Nothing new to report at the minute. Had other things on my mind so haven't been looking.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
well 3 weeks into my hunt for charmander I have to estimate being close to 10k sr, maybe around 8 right now

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
YES MY FIRST RADAR SHINY STARLY!! i am so proud of this little bird

serious nature lv 2 female
attack 7
defense 6
sp.attack 6
sp.def 6
speed 7

my chain ended soon after but i didnt care.

Congratulations on your new shiny Starly.

As for me I didnt get my secret shiny. Ive hatched a box full of eggs today. Im going to do that everyday until I get it.

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
Years
YES MY FIRST RADAR SHINY STARLY!! i am so proud of this little bird

serious nature lv 2 female
attack 7
defense 6
sp.attack 6
sp.def 6
speed 7

my chain ended soon after but I didn't care.

He he i have two................ any way i have been random chaining and........................
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
actually i recieved it as an elekid from brawl it doesnt count here but i put it in my sig anyway.

I put all my traded shinies in my sig. I dont really care weather they are traded or not but theyre still shiny pokemon that I went through quite some trouble trading with. But Im still well aware that they dont count here.
btw doom how are you hunting 3 shiny pokemon at the same time?

So Ive hatched my box full of ______ today and still no shiny #*&$^@(.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Gratz on shiny Starly, my first 4th gen shiny was acually a starly, I got lucky to she was the first pokemon i ran into after recieving the pokeballs talk about luck

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I'm chaining snubbull rght now without much luck, got the chain to about 18 before a friggin' bonsly fecided he wanted to pop up

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hi guys i was EVing my gliscor and then my turtwig egg hatched and it was .... normal but then i took a step forward and i saw a shiny machop im not happy cause its a bold natured one so i wont add it to my shiny team.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
lol, in my leafgreen I found a shiny machop in victory road, imported it to pearl along with my shiny butterfree, then deleted pearl a week later, I should be slapped although the very next pearl save file I had I found my starly

I am rather annoyed, I had a chain of Snubbul up to 49 than a (explitive deleted) bibarell broke it

Last edited:
Back