• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ continues to say the opposite of what he means.

(@Jordan: Yaaaaaay~ /liked that season of Nanoha.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ had not seen <'s post about < seeing Howl's Moving Castle at <'s friend's house.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Is dissing one of Miyazaki's best ;;

/read the book (the BOOK, not the manga); there are plenty of differences from the movie

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Shouldn't use "Should know" when ^ doesn't know if < (or anyone) already knows or not

And if I recall correctly, the plot is "girl who turns into granny seeks help from wizard, and through a series of events manages to change back eventually". The book's plot, on the other hand, is "girl turns into granny, seeks help from lecherous wizard (Miyazaki toned that part down a bit), and through events kills (or maybe it was just defeats) the witch who turned girl into granny".

Miyazaki did alter the story a bit, but he still did it in a way that it turned out well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^^ considers the Clefable sprite to be the 'best green sprite ever'

^ is a ninja

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^^^^(Pixy) ignored <'s first point (shouldn't use "^Should know" unless you're fairly certain that the one above SHOULD KNOW).

^Is not a ninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back