• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Ttar0914

Years
I check out this page every day, when it be finished for exempel?

when will the english version released? please release it ASAP!

Haven't you two learned that rushing someone or asking for release dates is against the rules and slows them down? Please stop rushing them and stop asking for release dates!

ZoruaAndAbsol

Master of Illusions
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 10, 2022
I think this has potential to be one of my favorites... If it was in English. I can't wait until it the English version! 💀👍♋

Years
This question has probably been answered but does the english translation come with the final release?
My german isn't that bad but it's way worse than my english. :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
This hack looks really great, and I can't wait for the finished version!! Keep up the good work!

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I am working on this Hack all time but my Real Life is currently stressful. I only work in the holidays and can not work in the weeks or weekends. Sorry.^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Take your time! Of course life gets in the way, that's perfectly understandable :)
Just keep up the good work when you can, and don't push yourself too much!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
This looks like a really nice hack so I'm gonna play it. I'm Dutch so I can understand German pretty well although my English is a lot better.
I wish you best of luck by completing and translating it though. Wish I could help but I don't think my Deutsch is good enough for that mission (:

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
GREAT BUT CHALLENGING!! l was stuck in a puzzle in the Mogal-Ruine where lies 12 rooms representing 12 constellations. l can not work out the first room(the only door-opened room). Anyone do me a favor?

Back