• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Theft Auto

TY

Oh well, I'm sure we can find a way to blow that money somehow. Strip club, here I come! ;)
*6months later* I think i'm becoming immune to these pixelated boobies... :O There must be some ridiculously stupid stuff we can do, like get a bunch of the most expensive cars, modify them, put them on top of submarines and drop them in a pile at the bottom of the ocean so we can take a cool picture. Ummm.

Heads over to the Strip Club to strip for money ;)
Just give me all the Bugatti's... Im known for getting expensive cars into the water without even wanting to ;)

Years
Welp. I got reverse-hacked again. $150 million this time. Brings my total bank now to $270,250,073.

Anybody want anything while I'm on? Haha.

TY

Not to get hacked, but just to get at least a apartment as i wasted my money on a silly garage

Years
Well, I'm not sure what the deal is with being given albatross amount of money... But it happened again. Thanks to Billye049, I guess...

B6chhLl.jpg

pbm9qwn.jpg

The fact that I can do this, kinda makes me upset:

qulQjqQ.jpg

TY

Ugh i just feel horrible for ya'll who get this. It ruins all the fun of making money yourself to get something you really want. Ill be able to play with yall tomorrow night :D

Years
I'm playing with my friend, and he mentions that there's such thing as a cheater's lobby for people who have insane amounts of money, cheating, etc...

I am PRAYING that I don't get placed in this. It's actually such BS.

TY

No one should be in such place... Just report whoever gave you so much money seems the best option IMO

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
The very first GTA i played was vice city, i played it so much that every road was by heart to me :) I am hoping GTA 5 will come for pc though.

Years
The amount of money I'm getting is absolutely ridiculous, I'm almost considering just stopping playing in full lobbies altogether.

Anybody want a car modded or something? I don't know what to do with all of this unwanted cash.

Back