• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Lf Battle bond froakie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 14, 2019
My nephew is starting his first pokemon game on pokemon x when his birthday hits in like 2 weeks. His favorite pokemon is Ash-Greninja. I'd love to be able to put one on his game for him as a surprise. Can anybody help me out? I don't have a lot to trade other than a protean froakie

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jan 29, 2024
My nephew is starting his first pokemon game on pokemon x when his birthday hits in like 2 weeks. His favorite pokemon is Ash-Greninja. I'd love to be able to put one on his game for him as a surprise. Can anybody help me out? I don't have a lot to trade other than a protean froakie

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is impossible. Ash-Greninja can only be obtained in the Gen 7 games. It is not obtainable in Pokemon X.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 14, 2019
Foreal? Dang I'll have to return x and get him the right one, I just got back into the games myself and am having to relearn a lot. So if anyone out there could still help me out that'd be awesome. I have my own copy of ultra moon and I'll probably get him ultra sun so we can help eachother with the pokedex. I know he'd still be overjoyed to have the greninja.

Years
To make it even more difficult...Ash Greninja belongs to the Undiscovered egg group as far as i am aware. Which means he can not breed. So the only way to get one is either trading you theirs or get a clone of someone's Ash Greninja. I have pm'ed you Brivander :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back