• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

DarkDestroya

Unknown Mystery
Years
Is it possible to "duplicate" Pokemon using the trade system? I traded for a Gengar, confirmed the trade, and received it. However, the other trainer didn't confirm the trade, and cancelled the trade. Both of us got the Gengar.

Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
yes its possible,
ShinyLegendaries(aura fragment) & Raptorball/pokemon that caught with raptor ball are untradeable

Years
Here my update of my team now all lvl 100
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Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Hi Guys,,,,I've already passed Torxia League once...so What should I do next???
any suggestions for me??
thanks

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
You'll need to get either of Aura Fragment or Dark Fragment I think. You can't have them both at the same time. Once you get one, the other one disappears from the game. Also, you can look for the legendaries that you haven't caught yet and/or complete your pokedex.

I beat Torxia league at last. I used lucky eggs to train my pokemon at Mt. Iris and Cave of Origin. When you don't use legendaries in your team, the league is hard. The league players' pokemon seem to have maxed stats with vitamins. No matter how big the level advantage is they hit your first (some of them). They must have good speed stats to do that. Thanks to the x4 weakness on some dual types, the league wasn't that hard but it was well made. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Nice difficulty for final battles.

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
Hi. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Raptor and Raptor EX? It says modification but I would like to know the actual differences before I choose one to play. Thanks!

DarkDestroya

Unknown Mystery
Years
Anyone know the probability of finding a shiny legend? I'm trying to see if I can get a S. Suicune/Cresselia, so ya...

Anyone want a level 5 Prinplup for a level 5 haunter?

Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
the probability of encountering shiny poke is very very low,
luminous shard increase the probability, only slight

Wishcune

I have arrived
Years
Hello everyone I'm pretty much new to this site just made my account today and started playing Pokemon raptor ex yesterday. Got up to my fourth badge when the game glitched on my and froze when Steven told me that Deoxys was by the gym, anyway I looked it up and turns out I have one of the old versions that have not been updates, so can someone please show or link me the new updated version of the game I would really like to continue my story even if that means I have to start all over again. Thanks!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Hello im new to this site and i have also download one of ur hacks i have seen ur videos so i was interested hope i can catch all legendary

DarkDestroya

Unknown Mystery
Years
Good luck with that goal, doomlooya. I'm not sure if all the legendaries are in-game, though. If Manaphy is in the game, I don't think many people ever got it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Hi guys....would u tell me where I can find the thing that can evolve the electabuz???thanks..

Ok what you need to do is have an Electric-Type at the head of your team, then go to Daystraits Port. There is a guy in a house there that gives you an item based on the Pokemon at the head of your team. Electric-Types get the Magnet which is used for both Electabuzz and Magneton(?), Fire-Types get the Magmarizer if I recall correctly etc.

Wishcune

I have arrived
Years
Hello everyone um just wanted to say that and that I would like to evolve my lv 65 Seadra into a kingdra, where do I get the dragon scale to evolve it and can anyone trade with me to get it? Also how do you trade in this game?

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Guys...I want to evolve my sneasel...but it needs a thing n in nighttime..can u guys explain about it, please???

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Check out my team
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