• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Help Thread: Simple Help / Quick Questions

om sai

~Future's best animator~
Years
Hello guys i have a doubt where can i watch pokemon sun and moon english dub online ?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2018
Does anybody know when the Sun and Moon the series, going to begin in United States of America and which channel?

Years
Does anybody know when the Sun and Moon the series, going to begin in United States of America and which channel?

Pokemon The Series: Sun & Moon will be airing on Disney XD, but no official airdate for the series in whole has been announced at this stage. Disney XD are currently reairing all the XY series episodes.

Years
Although, it's not the answer I'm looking for, but thank you for your answer, anyway.

Disney XD has now confirmed an official airdate for the start of the remaining Season 20 episodes. SM003 will be airing on May 13th, likely implying that the SM episodes will air on Saturdays while the Mon-Fri block is reruns.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years

May 13th is the first day of new episodes. This will be on Disney XD. According to what someone has said and Bulbapedia. Episode 4 of SM will be on May 14th at the same time at 9am.

This means that they will be having a new episode every day until they catch up with Canada and other dub countries.

Episode 1 and 2 - Friday, May 12th at 9pm Eastern and 9:30pm Eastern.
Episode 3 - Saturday, May 13th at 9am Eastern.
Episode 4 - Sunday, May 14th at 9am Eastern

These are confirmed. We will know more once the calendar updates the next time. But by the 20th of May, we should be caught up with Canada. By the 14th there will be an episode for every day of the week, catching us up by the 2nd week of Sun and Moon in USA.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 4, 2017
What Song is this from the anime?

Type: "Pokemon XYZ Episode 47 Till We Compete Again! English Dubbed" in the search bar.

At around 11:20 on this video, a song plays as Serena leaves.

Can anybody tell me what the name of that song is?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Type: "Pokemon XYZ Episode 47 Till We Compete Again! English Dubbed" in the search bar.

At around 11:20 on this video, a song plays as Serena leaves.

Can anybody tell me what the name of that song is?
Hi, I don't know unfortunately. o: I'll move this to the small questions thread though, and we can see if somebody else can help you.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
May 13th is the first day of new episodes. This will be on Disney XD. According to what someone has said and Bulbapedia. Episode 4 of SM will be on May 14th at the same time at 9am.

This means that they will be having a new episode every day until they catch up with Canada and other dub countries.

Episode 1 and 2 - Friday, May 12th at 9pm Eastern and 9:30pm Eastern.
Episode 3 - Saturday, May 13th at 9am Eastern.
Episode 4 - Sunday, May 14th at 9am Eastern

These are confirmed. We will know more once the calendar updates the next time. But by the 20th of May, we should be caught up with Canada. By the 14th there will be an episode for every day of the week, catching us up by the 2nd week of Sun and Moon in USA.
There will be a new episode at 4pm eastern from May 15 through the 19th, and I assume 9am on Saturday the 20th and then it'll go to one new episode a week probably Satursdays at 9am.

Back