• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

fave Pokemon movie

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2017
Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction (which I abbreviated DATCOD sometimes), obviously. Really underrated, but it's probably because more people watching Pokémon are late teens and adults, and the anime is still geared towards children and early teens.

Also, Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I've only seen the movies spanning the first four generations of Pokémon, and of those my favourite is without a doubt Pokémon 2000. The quality of the movies dropped substantially(or perhaps my standards rose substantially, which is entirely possible) after the fifth movie. I might try watching some of the newer ones to see if they've gotten better, but for the moment I simply don't know.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2017
Pok?mon the movie: 2 because it had a great story revolving around the legendary birds and it had a memorable villain.It also had some of my favourite scenes out of any pok?mon movie.

Years
It is hard for me to pick a favorite, there are so many movies that I love. If I had to pick one though It might have to be The Rise of Darkrai. I think it is one of the most unique and interesting films in the franchise having perhaps more of a horror element than previous installments.

I think the film is just really a feast for the eyes and ears, I can hear the oracion theme now.

P.S It has Baron Alberto! My favorite COD.

Back