• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Namco ★ Club~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I must be blind or I blocked them out of my memory because I've never seen typos like that and I've played Symphonia like... a lot. :(

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
I watch a video of the same part on youtub and I can confirm it not a typo.

it wasnt on the video so i pretty sure it either a error in my country verison

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
That picture looks beautiful I'm holding off on all symphonia related stuff i.e anime, manga, etc if they have the manga. cause I want to finish the game! Also, everytime I get home or I check the thread Tara is the last one to post. I thought it was funny :D not like rude or anything just saying haha.

Also, I met Sheena, I fought her, but i saved a bit after that then just stopped playing last night i like to take my time, or I like to eat..a lot haha. I just out of class I may play more tonight. haha

When i get more into the game, I may change my theme to symphonia I just gotta find my favorite character :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You should totally join the collab that Ryuryu (Ryukaa~) and I are planning on having once the next episode releases! You'll probably have a favorite character by then, since November 23rd comes out, so even if you haven't watched the episode I could probably provide you the images~~ Mithos is mine, and Genis will probably be my sister's tho. :P

ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN COULD DO SO AS WELL. I have no idea what the collab will be exactly but it will have something to do with the next episode! So yeah, plenty of time to plan things/for people to decide whether they want to join or not; I'll probably mention this as a later date as well~

And now have an epic AMV:

The lyrics match this amv so flawlessly i don't even. totally look up the lyrics and follow them along as you watch this amv. it's just... so amazing.

/yeah i'm excited if you guys couldn't tell. The Fourth Omake for the Tethe'alla Arc is finally going to be subbed, so yay for more Symphonia before the next Episode!

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
ok I want to bring up a topic people might hate remember or like remember

Do you hate grade farming? or grade in gerenal and prefer them to do something else in the next tales game? what are your thought on grade system?

me I prefer to they use Gald instead of grade since you earn alot near the end of the game (like what the point of gald if you got the best equiment for the character? or better yet have you earn more grade easier since I hate grinding. it just make you level up while doing so and then the final boss is a joke. like ToV I grind till I was level 200 on my second palythrough on hard to get enough grade and well even the final boss was a joke so i decide to go and find all those dark weapeon and unlock his hidden form which I will never fight it in hard or above since he a pain even at level 200 on normal. coughbigbangcough.

I just dont like grade system were you get -number, like I rather get 0 then lose some of your grade you already earn espically.

what people thought on grade system?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I love the Grade System, so much. If would be hard to use Gald, because to be it would just look silly using Gald to transfer Gald, and you won't be transferring as much Gald, y'know. Although, I don't think I've ever actually Grade Farmed. Maybe a little bit in Abyss, but that's basically it. When it comes to Symphonia I have so much Grade that I would get everything I want in the Grade Shop, and then I would still have a lot left over.

But, I don't really get your post. You only use Grade to transfer things over to the new game after you're done with the current play through, and if you're willing to buy things from the Katz and such in some games. Sure your Gald accumulates over time, but so does your Grade the more you play the game, and you unless you do spend it on things like the Katz, then you aren't spending it at all and only losing it when you get negative grade (which to be quite honest because I'm always underleveled I tend to only lose it during boss battles and the occasional normal battle).

Also, I don't know if you can do this in Vesperia, but in Abyss and (I think) Symphonia, you can put on your best weapon, put the game on highest difficulty, then go to the first area of the game and fight the monsters there. You won't get a lot of EXP (if you're really that concerned about it), aaaand you'll get a lot of Grade because 1 hit KO + Difficulty level + quick battle = lots of Grade.

Also, you can always up the difficulty or hinder yourself in some way (like putting your people on weaker levels) if you want the final boss to be less of a joke. There are people who get to the max level (255) before beating the game. Truth me told, I've only gotten my characters up to level 100-101 because I dislike grinding of all sorts, but over time I've been able to accumulate enough Grade for what I need for my next game (and now I don't even have to bother anymore when it comes to Grade).

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
You can do that in Vesperia as well. You can also keep your costums, your weapon skills, your stats, the information in your monster book, the world map, and unlock Unkown mode, the hardest in difficulty. There's also an option to unlock all the skits in Vesperia with the Grade you recieve, which all you have to do is go to Nam Combinda Isle to watch em' all. You can also with your grade, have an option to get double, or 10x the EXP you'd get, or maybe just 1/2 the EXP you normally get for fighting monsters.

Well, there's also a method on how you can easily get Grade in Vesperia, but, I'm not sure if you guys are interested. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
So... basically the same as with Symphonia and Abyss, give or take a little because of the differences in skills and such in each game. Except for in Symphonia you simply have to be in your second playthrough or more in order to unlock all the skits. I think it might be that way for Abyss as well.

I've never played the game, and I don't know if I ever will at this rate, eh-heeh. However, if you want to tell us, then go ahead!

And while we're on the subject...

What do you usually use your Grade on when making a new game?

I usually transfer my Titles (Costumes), Gald, Collector's Book, Recipes, Figurines, EX Gems (both in Inventory and Equipped), Memory Gems, Monster List, Spell/Tech Usage... and I think that might be it. xD; After that I just pick whatever I feel like having for the EXP difference, and so on and so forth depending on how I want to take the next playthrough. I have enough grade in which I could basically pick everything I want, and some extras and still have well.. a lot left over. Not sure exactly how much.

... Abyss I'm not sure because I haven't played it in a while. I know I've accumulated a bit in that game as well, iirc.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
What do you usually use your Grade on when making a new game?

Costumes, Titles, Gald, Recipe Book, Monster Book, World Map, Weapons and Skits (sometimes).

I'm a guy that likes to challenge myself in Unknown mode, so I don't spend it on keeping my EXP and levels. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You can keep your EXP and Levels in Vesperia? I would probably never use it myself, since part of the fun is to level up all over again. Unless you mean the x2 EXP and such. Then you can just pick 1/2 EXP to challenge yourself even more. :B

But yeah. The enjoyment of learning everything again and leveling up is part of the reason why I never transfer the actual tech either (though in a future playthrough I might just for the hell of it and have some fun with my sister). Of course... I transfer tech usage, but shhhh.

> tara has no life but to post in this club after ever person.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
... Don't you get the skits during the story regardless of whether or not you bring them over? Unless they switched it up in Vesperia. But there are some skits that Itry to never miss during the story, just because they're hilarious and are probably among my favorites. Like the Kendama Skits.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
No, if you choose that option in Vesperia, you wouldn't get (most) of the skits for some reason.

Which brings up another topic!

What's your favourite skit of all time? :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Huuuuh. That's weird. Then yeah, I would much rather not transfer them and see the skits all over again if that's the case.

What's your Favorite Skit of all Time?
The Kendama Skits. I reaaaally wished those were voices because oh god they would be so much more hilarious if they were. But regardless, I always giggle whenever I see them.

[And then insert a whole bunch of other skits I really enjoy after the Kendama skits]

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Eh, at first I thought it was a glitch, (maybe it is) but, it doesn't matter; I just deselect the skits option and still get them anyway~

Anyway! My favourite skit?

Seriously...no contest for me. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ahh yes, that one. It would have to be one of my favorites from ToS 2. Any with Tenebrae are pretty awesome though, since he made Emil and Marta tolerable for me, and just in general he just makes things better every now and then.

I also love the skit with Colette and the Metal Gear Solid reference. Oh Colette~

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I dont want to insult any fangirls or fanboys lmao.
Ive been neglecting Symphonia for the last few days D:. Cause of School, and my old friend moved back weve been out haha.
But today I sat down been playing it :). I still have got Sheena, or anyone else.
I only got Lloyd, Collete, Kratos, Raine and Genis. I fought Sheena. But atm Im at Thoda Geyser. Im so slow ;-; But I'll beat it when I beat it :)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I also love the skit with Colette and the Metal Gear Solid reference. Oh Colette~

I KNEW that was a Metal Gear reference! My favorite skit is the Abyss one with Luke talking about breast sizes. "Anise is about as sexy as Mieu." Then something about Tear: "You can't compete with those melons!" Then Tear gets pissed. ^_^

Also the many Jade skits. "I truly will miss Dist." "As a friend?" "No, as his master. He was a really nice pet."
Another sarcastic moment: "What's wrong Luke? Tummy ache? *gasp* The runs?"

Back