• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
Hello everyone ! Just one word...This game is amazing just beat Marianette with my strong Toxicroak :D ! But i'm stuck if someone could help me i'm stuck at the Storage House after you beat Marianette, i'm on the way where Venam go out the house but like i'm on the way she and i are stuck could someone help me please :x

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016
Hey Jan!

I must say, your game is amazing. For real, this game is amazing. I love the story, it makes you get caught up on it and want to discover the mysteries that are going to pop up as you play. I must say though, the game is really hard. As much as I know it is supposed to be a challenge and all, I think it's a bit too much sometimes. I know there are difficulty settings, but those aren't really the problem. Like, my biggest problem is that you get close to no TMs, and so most pokemon don't learn decent moves, and beating gym leaders with competitive sets is not the easiest thing when your pokemon have almost no good moves. The only thing I think you should do is giving us a few more of is TMs, and TMs that are actually good, because so far the only real useful TM I got was Bulk Up (which is what making me win a lot of tough fights). Don't get me wrong though, I love the challenge. Just would wish I had better moves to take it on. Also, I am always terribly short on money, and constantly find myself going back to the sewers to buy chinese food because Super Potions are too expensive. It's not all that bad, but a tiny tad bit more money wouldn't hurt, right?

I've also noticed that Female Meowstic has a wrong moveset (yes I spent 4 hours in the game corner getting one). It's moveset is identical to the male one. Can you hopefully fix this for Version 5?

Also, a few questions. How to evolve pokemon that must trade to evolve? Any tips on awaking those Zubat in that cave? On route 102 (the one with pink stuff), there's a girl with an Electivire saying that pokemon gather there in the morning time, but I've stayed there all morning and no pokemon showed up; do I have to do anything for them to do so? Also, on the pokemon catching guide, it says that if I talk to people in goldenleaf area 300 times I could catch a Spiritomb. I've talked to them over 1000 times (I used a counter for button presses), and I could not find it. Help?

Love your work Jan, and also love you take all your feedback in consideration. Can't wait for version 5!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
First off. Are there any wild pokemon? Because if not that would be cool... then again, how would you train them?
Reborn 2.0 or 0.5? We'll see.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
First off. Are there any wild pokemon? Because if not that would be cool... then again, how would you train them?

There's a man with a red hat and red clothes in Gearen City you can fight him easy EXP

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
My pooch didn't learn bite at lvl 10. Something wrong? I also think they sometimes a pokemon doesn't learn a move by lvl. I think peck with combusken.

Yup: learned bite a t lvl 13. Does this affect all pokemanz? I mean the moves learn by lvl changed?

EDIT: When you purify a shadow pokemon, does it lvl up like on pokemon XD? Does walking with the shadow poke help open his heart?

Last edited:

Master Menos

The Twisted Pierrot that became King!
Years
Some notable stuff that should be fixed:
After obtaining Badge 3, when talking to Venam at the place you investigated. When you're standing below her to talk to her, she doesn't move after her dialogue instead of going around you, causing the game to be stuck at a standstill. I learned this after restarting and talking to her beside her (on the right side).

Was the vending machine next to the nurse at the start of the route after Goldenleaf Town supposed to be a PC? It didn't work for either purpose at all. I suggest that it should be a PC, especially considering that you could have trouble with one of the Team Xen members' battles (I got bodied about 20+ times against Eli and Sharon) in case your team isn't right.

Where is the Wild Encounter Guide!? I assumed that the person that was just added was the guide, but they only talk about the Aevium League and pokemon obedience.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016
After obtaining Badge 3, when talking to Venam at the place you investigated. When you're standing below her to talk to her, she doesn't move after her dialogue instead of going around you, causing the game to be stuck at a standstill. I learned this after restarting and talking to her beside her (on the right side).

Was the vending machine next to the nurse at the start of the route after Goldenleaf Town supposed to be a PC? It didn't work for either purpose at all. I suggest that it should be a PC, especially considering that you could have trouble with one of the Team Xen members' battles (I got bodied about 20+ times against Eli and Sharon) in case your team isn't right.

Where is the Wild Encounter Guide!? I assumed that the person that was just added was the guide, but they only talk about the Aevium League and pokemon obedience.

It's on the .rar file for version 4. There's a folder called "Encounter Guide"

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
So when can I get mareep and purify?

EDIT: SO far the game is awesome. The thing is it doesn't feel catastrophic like reborn does and I liked that idea. I'll see later on. I love how you must now save after EVERY battle because you will never know if a shadow pokemon will appear. I love how the game is almost the same as pokemon XD, which by far the shadow pokemon gamecube games are the best from the series so I might end up liking this game more than reborn... or whoever adds mirror b. first. They already mentioned orre region and cipher so there is no way mirror b can't be in this game.

Also, if you catch a shadow pokemon and lose. Do I still get it?

Last edited:

Master Menos

The Twisted Pierrot that became King!
Years
So when can I get mareep and purify?

Also, if you catch a shadow pokemon and lose. Do I still get it?
A Mareep is at Chrisola Hotel, but I got no clue where that is right now. On your second question, I think you don't get a shadow pokemon if you black out because you'll have to fight them again.
EDIT: I also hate how the Azumarill line got removed from the game early onwards IMO. Another question of mine: I got that Swirlix is at Route 2, but by which method? The tall grass? The headbutt trees?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
A Mareep is at Chrisola Hotel, but I got no clue where that is right now. On your second question, I think you don't get a shadow pokemon if you black out because you'll have to fight them again.
EDIT: I also hate how the Azumarill line got removed from the game early onwards IMO. Another question of mine: I got that Swirlix is at Route 2, but by which method? The tall grass? The headbutt trees?

No I know where it is. it just says I need a badge which I do and that I need to explore the region more. How much is that more? When can a purify my blue ugly frog?

I don't even know why i want greninja. Base stats are good enough and since this game is like reborn, which is hard it then gets really easy when you have 6 pokemon over 500 base stats. On reborn I have magnezone, mamoswine, alakazam, gengar, arcanine and swampert. So far here greninja, blaziken and ampharos when I get it. Wondering what's next for final team.

Greninja isn't good without tms. I need ice beam, surf/waterpulse, dark pulse right away so he actually plays well (calm nature).

Last edited:

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
Hey Jan!

I must say, your game is amazing. For real, this game is amazing. I love the story, it makes you get caught up on it and want to discover the mysteries that are going to pop up as you play. I must say though, the game is really hard. As much as I know it is supposed to be a challenge and all, I think it's a bit too much sometimes. I know there are difficulty settings, but those aren't really the problem. Like, my biggest problem is that you get close to no TMs, and so most pokemon don't learn decent moves, and beating gym leaders with competitive sets is not the easiest thing when your pokemon have almost no good moves. The only thing I think you should do is giving us a few more of is TMs, and TMs that are actually good, because so far the only real useful TM I got was Bulk Up (which is what making me win a lot of tough fights). Don't get me wrong though, I love the challenge. Just would wish I had better moves to take it on. Also, I am always terribly short on money, and constantly find myself going back to the sewers to buy chinese food because Super Potions are too expensive. It's not all that bad, but a tiny tad bit more money wouldn't hurt, right?

I've also noticed that Female Meowstic has a wrong moveset (yes I spent 4 hours in the game corner getting one). It's moveset is identical to the male one. Can you hopefully fix this for Version 5?

Also, a few questions. How to evolve pokemon that must trade to evolve? Any tips on awaking those Zubat in that cave? On route 102 (the one with pink stuff), there's a girl with an Electivire saying that pokemon gather there in the morning time, but I've stayed there all morning and no pokemon showed up; do I have to do anything for them to do so? Also, on the pokemon catching guide, it says that if I talk to people in goldenleaf area 300 times I could catch a Spiritomb. I've talked to them over 1000 times (I used a counter for button presses), and I could not find it. Help?

Love your work Jan, and also love you take all your feedback in consideration. Can't wait for version 5!
You can find it in Wispy Tower. For zubat, they hate it when you FLASH light at them. I'll try to see what I can do with the movesets for Meowstic. Thanks for the feedback!

There are. lol, they kinda have to be in.

My pooch didn't learn bite at lvl 10. Something wrong? I also think they sometimes a pokemon doesn't learn a move by lvl. I think peck with combusken.

Yup: learned bite a t lvl 13. Does this affect all pokemanz? I mean the moves learn by lvl changed?

EDIT: When you purify a shadow pokemon, does it lvl up like on pokemon XD? Does walking with the shadow poke help open his heart?
I'm in the process of converting the moveset learnset to ORAS, but for now it's X/Y.

The Venam error is noted, thanks. I'll definitely put in a PC there. I guess it didn't come to mind since I literally had everything to counter them. Whoops. Also, the wild encounter guide is in the game folder.
Hello everyone ! Just one word...This game is amazing just beat Marianette with my strong Toxicroak :D ! But i'm stuck if someone could help me i'm stuck at the Storage House after you beat Marianette, i'm on the way where Venam go out the house but like i'm on the way she and i are stuck could someone help me please :x
Try talking to her from the from any direction except the bottom. This was my error, sorry!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
when do I get the poison gym tm?

I didn't save mime jr. Anything big there? What's the difference if you lose or win to mewtwo because it is possible to beat him?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Any other place I can get quicker answers?

nvm. I'll be on reborn forums.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
Yes the Reborn website has been down for at least six hours!

Anyway, in Rejuvenation in the Route 3 Gate passage after Sheridan Village, is it the norm that the blond haired guy just stands there and I can't talk to him? In a video on youtube I saw the same NPC not there but in the lower part of Sheridan where, if spoken to, he replied by asking if the player needed a drive back to the city.
Am I supposed to do something to get him to talk? Can upload a screenshot if needed..
Thanks for help! :)

Also: the song (as usual) for Wispy Path makes wine crash on Mac, which is weird because it's an mp3 audio file and not one of the usual problematic-for-macs MIDI audio files. Therefore I can't convert it to mp3 and solve the problem like I usually do..

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
happen to me too. once i got to goldenleaf town it work

with reborn website down, is the making of rejuvenation disturbed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
I get an error when after the scene of Madame X plays out I try to access the forest on Terajuma Island.
Thanks for help!

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
Yes the Reborn website has been down for at least six hours!

Anyway, in Rejuvenation in the Route 3 Gate passage after Sheridan Village, is it the norm that the blond haired guy just stands there and I can't talk to him? In a video on youtube I saw the same NPC not there but in the lower part of Sheridan where, if spoken to, he replied by asking if the player needed a drive back to the city.
Am I supposed to do something to get him to talk? Can upload a screenshot if needed..
Thanks for help! :)

Also: the song (as usual) for Wispy Path makes wine crash on Mac, which is weird because it's an mp3 audio file and not one of the usual problematic-for-macs MIDI audio files. Therefore I can't convert it to mp3 and solve the problem like I usually do..
That's actually an error, I'll get to fixing that, thanks!
happen to me too. once i got to goldenleaf town it work

with reborn website down, is the making of rejuvenation disturbed?
April Fools :)
I get an error when after the scene of Madame X plays out I try to access the forest on Terajuma Island.
Thanks for help!
Yeah, that cutscene wasn't even supposed to be in, I forgot to delete it. That's the end of the game for now!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Just started playing the game. I love the sprites and all the activity in the first town, especially the help quests. I'm facing the first gym leader with a level 25 charmeleon and the main issues I had thus far was the lack of decent pokemon. Now I know that any pokemon can be strong if used correctly yadda yadda yadda but I was gaining levels quickly by facing off the many trainers and their rematches or by taking advantage of the healing team mate in the sewers. The wild pokemon were just low leveled bug and grass types. I think you should lessen the number of trainers or disable rematches in the first town. But more importantly include nidorans, venipedes and zubats as poison types in the sewers. Put a greater variety of pokemon in the greenwood forest (ghastly pretty please?) like budew, starly, and zigzagoon. Also after the traumatic yet wickedly cool intro on the ship, everyone seemed pretty much indifferent. Maybe have the professor say she'll contact the authorities and that a starter pokemon would offer you comfort/protection? Idk I expected some reaction to having a ship sunk by a pokemon and all the people killed/kidnapped. I mean the kanto police shut off a town exit and launched an investigation over a break in and missing tm. And...um...lets see...some minor personal peeves were finding out that the fisherman lied and there were no magikarps >:I the troll, finding 3 shinies early on without trying (I think you should lower the shiny rate so that they're still somewhat rare) as well as seeing that you could choose from more than 3 starters, sometimes less is more, but thats all. Everything else is perfect. Nice work on the music.

Edit: some glitches: this one battle trainer in the aqua hotel had like a level 50 alakazam and who knows what else. The demonic gyarados was level 50 and no healing was available during the abduction in greenwood event until teleportation as the nurse joy was cut off. Also it is entirel possible to enter left of the venom gym and flip the switch without battling anyone. the girl in the gym on the left doesn't battle you unless you talk to her. When fishing in that cave where mel is researching a blue dot thing appears over the sprite.

Last edited:
Back