• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Super "Defective"!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Okay this is meant to be a pun on the "super effective" thread (hopefully it'll be taken in good spirits {XD}).

I was wondering what if instead of a Super Effective move, a Pokemon were to use a move that was Ineffective or Weak against the foe.

The Rules (more or less the same as on the "super effective" thread):-

You can ONLY use a move that is either INEFFECTIVE or WEAK against the opponent Pokemon.
Abilities don't apply.
Items don't apply either.
Consecutive posts cannot use the same Move or Pokemon.
Not exactly a rule, but follow the (failed) move with a funny statement, like what the Pokemon does after the move fails.

Okay I'll start.

Come on Luxray use Thunderbolt!

Oops, no Pokemon in vicinity (coz obviously, I can't start the game :P). Luxray looks at me with a sheepish smile.

Pika Pika :chu:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Articuno, go and get that Squirtle with your Powder Snow attack! ...Huh? WHAT?! Squirtle literally ate the Powder Snow, as if it were ice cream! O_O

Now it's laughing at us... ;~;

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Gardevoir, attack with Focus Blast!

The attack missed...and hit Alakazam's trainer instead! Oops!

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Vaporeon, use Scald!

Not only does it not do much damage, but this Buizel has its Hidden Ability Water Veil, so I can't even hope for a burn! Dang it!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
Azumarill, use Bubble!
Vaporeon regained health due to Water Absorb.
Flippin' ineffective bubbles.

Last edited:
Back