• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXP Format: BatToad

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
Pokemon - 15

3x Seismitoad EX
2x Jolteon EX
3x Zubat
3x Golbat
3x Crobat
1x Jirachi (XY67)

Items – 23

3x Ultraball
3x Level Ball
4x VS Seeker
4x Devolution Spray
4x Hypnotoxic Laser
2x Float Stone
2x Battle Compressor
1x Switch

Stadiums – 2

2x Virbank City

Supporters - 12

3x Sycamore
2x N
2x Ghetsis
2x Lysandre
1x Hex Maniac
1x Pokemon Ranger
1x Karen

Energy – 8

4x Lightning
4x DCE

Our league is playing expanded this month so I threw this together. Thoughts? No Shaybae because I dont have a second home to sell for a playset. How are the trainers looking?

Years
Our league is playing expanded this month so I threw this together. Thoughts? No Shaybae because I dont have a second home to sell for a playset. How are the trainers looking?

Consider running Heavy Ball since you can specifically search out Seismitoad EX with it, though it's not so useful with the Bats. I don't really see any issues with the Trainers you're running, though.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
Consider running Heavy Ball since you can specifically search out Seismitoad EX with it, though it's not so useful with the Bats. I don't really see any issues with the Trainers you're running, though.

Yeah, I keep toying with heavy balls as an option, and in my draft build they were there, but I wanted to add Jolteon EX so I had a heavyish hitter to start picking things off and to deny low energy attackers and threats like Zygarde and given his zero retreat cost the heavy balls would be a hindrance in that regard. I did have Dedenne in there (the one with Entrainment) but I had to drop for Jirachi as a counter to Toads and Aegislash. Really i know the thing this deck needs most is shays haha. Cheers for the input :)

Back