• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Need a Budew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Does anyone have a level 1 female, modest Budew in a Heal Ball with Poison Point? If you do, I'll trade with you! I need it for my dream team in Pokemon Y. Thanks in advance and my friend code is: 3952-8082-3168

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
Years
The thing is that the budew needs to be bred using a Rose Incense, wich takes a slot on one of the breeding mons, and they need the everstone for the nature and the Destiny Knot for the Ivs. Making a 6IV Budew is really only by luck, but I can give you the budew with 1 IV and the Roselia with 6. Just tell me if you want them named something special and call me when you want to trade :)

Years
Ah, okay. :) I didn't know how IV breeding works, it's a lot more complicated than I realized. Thank you for helping me out, I really appreciate it. Let me just get to my 3DS and we can trade. :D I may call upon you in the future because you are awesome! <3

P.S. If you want to name them something special, go ahead. That'll make them extra unique! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
Years
Hehe, don't mind it, I really just like helping out. If you need more help feel free to ask :D

I'll be sure to raise them and care for them. Oh, you do know that you can't rename them after the trade right? Just so you if want it now :p.

Years
Don't worry about raising them, you'll be raising some good Pokemon once we trade. :) Anyway, I'm about to get on my Y so, be ready! :)

Ready if you are! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back