• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Masato! :P

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
Whee... I was quite bored as you all can probally tell. o_o;; Poor Masato. XD Second time in one day to draw him in a skirt... I think he looks really cute in one, but that's just me. XD I have this thing with drawing little boys in skirts.

I can't wait until my scanner's fixed so I won't hafta do base lines in Paint. x_O Drawing with a mouse is so hard. ;_; I totally messed up teh line art on this because of that. Oh well, I still like it considering. Although he looks more girly than I intended him too. I was trying to add color to his lips, but it came out looking more like lipstick. e__e; Still need to work on that, very much so.
I might draw teh others as Sailor Senshi. Can you imagine Satoshi and Takeshi dressed up like this? XD I can imagine Haruka and Kasumi, but not those two. ^^;

Does this scare you? XP

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
All i can say is omg XD that is too funny ya did a Great job on it i don't know why but i had this feeling you were goin to do something like this XD

Mystic Mew

~Mew, mew, mew~
Years
I like your picture *hugs* Very..hmm...interesting.

Sailor Masato, huh? Nice, nice.

Good job!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
Years
Think this is the first time i have seen one of the male anime characters in a skirt.
It is done well. Like all of it. Think the hars is a liittle off though(that just me).
Hope to see more of the interesting art.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, very nice background. I'm not too sure if that lime green is his 'color' though. :P

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Sailor Jupiterish Masato eh?

Misty will be Sailor Mercury...

wait, will u do the inner and outer senshi?

Can u do a sailor REd?(red from pokemon special in sailor MARS uniform XD)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
very odd pic Tsuku...yet somehow arousing o.0

I just scared myself more than the picture did >.<

Back