• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] CHANGE YOUR MIND // the Steven Universe Fanclub

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
I still want Jasper to have a redemption arc somehow. And we want to see Lars and Sadie get together properly!! And can Lapis finally relax now that the Diamonds are no longer a threat?

And

what about the

SNEEPLE

(totally not a late response)
IDR THIS SNEEPLE, I NEED A REMINDER
also yeah, i do agree, in the last scenes jasper was all hesitant and stuff of what was going on, so i kind of what to see her views on what it is now. and I wanna see more buismith (i know spelt wrong) because there was only like what, maybe 5 episodes with that character? for a crystal gem you would think there would be more episodes, thats just me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Steven thinks his time defending the Earth is over, but when a new threat comes to Beach City, Steven faces his biggest challenge yet.

A bigger challenge than defying White Diamond or the Cluster? What can this movie be about? O.o and who's that evil kid in the teaser

PB

creation hero
Years
*INHALES*

hiiii~
you can call me PB! I'm glad to be here :D
I love all the gems... but rn my favorite is... aside from Spinel, Lapis Lazuli. Lapis is always such a mood and I totally adore the fact that she has water manipulation powers. Her development also really made me happy.
In light of the movie my runner up favorite is Spinel!! I love both sides of her and the entire movie had me just wanting to give her a hug ; __ ;
I love her sense of humor and her powers!

OH MY FAVORITE SONG IS "OTHER FRIENDS" that and "Change"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Spinel aaaaa. I really liked her in the end :) gosh so sad story.

Independent Together was utterly amazing <333

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

opening for STEVEN UNIVERSE FUTURE
I don't like the song at all as much as the old one :3 otherwise, it's cool!

I hope not too many will come across this show and get spoiled before they see the original one lol. Also, do we know how many seasons this one will have? Just one? ;;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Spoiler:

Hoiiii

I've seen the first 4 eps of SU future now ^^ it's lovely. Especially ep 4 omg?? Spoilertalk if someone is behind.

Spoiler:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Oh man the first four episodes were great.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS THREAD

*Ahem*..

Can I join?
I give my consent.

My favourite gems are Garnet; Peridot and Pearl.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS THREAD

*Ahem*..

Can I join?
I give my consent.

My favourite gems are Garnet; Peridot and Pearl.

Spoiler:
Welcome to the club!!

Spoiler:

Years
wow so I just binge watched SU future and it's really good! especially loved the volleyball and graduation episodes, omg ;_;

Back