• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Hey Guys, here is the demo for Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter. Sorry it took a little. The Demo is playable until the end of Viridian Forest.
-Pallets are a little bugged (Going inside the menu or buildings will fix it)
-Backsprite or some NPC sprites aren't changed yet
-Player Card is bugged
-Running Sprites are glitched
These will be fixed later on.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ofubke0ob8gcd87/Pokemon+Yellow+Chapter+Demo.ups

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Can someone give me the locations of the bamboos? I can't find one of them

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2018
I just discovered this hack and it looks awesome! I've read a little but of the manga and I can't wait to play this omg

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
hi any news on when the next updates coming out cause im thinking of trying out this hack. (if u dont have a specific date give me an estimated month)

Zach!

Alola!
Years
In the link you post ed here. I get stuck i the bed that didnt load. Which makes me into the void,
I found a other link that works. Also, does the game still end at Lorelei? or whatever that E4 human was

bh02032002

Years
thanks for posting a update on the rom hack, very pleased to see another pokemon adventure (like the mangas) being worked on, i wish you the best of luck.

Years
Hey Guys! Here is the bug fix patch for the Demo of Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter. I've tried to fix all of the bugs that I've had a list of but there might be a little more.

Anyways please refer to this list for some bugs that I cannot fix at the moment.
-Pallets are a little bugged (Going inside the menu or buildings will fix it)
-Some NPC sprites aren't changed yet (Will change in Beta 1)
-Player Card is bugged
-Running Sprites are glitched

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wad4ga964uqbt65/Pokemon_Yellow_Chapter_Demo_Fix.ups/file

bh02032002

Years
hey, I got some questions for you, are you still doing the post alola story or just kanto? cause it would be nice if we could do alola. and another question, are you at least going to do johto and kanto? if you can not do alola. because yellow is in the manga in the johto region and in the hoenn region as well. (or at least I think that's where she was when she was involved in the fight against Archie) sorry for asking, i'm just wondering that's all.

Years
Three now and this game can't be done by now come on people have been waiting for this great game for too long until some gave up on your game, so when is the game going to finish or next beta???????

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Three now and this game can't be done by now come on people have been waiting for this great game for too long until some gave up on your game, so when is the game going to finish or next beat???????

Well some people, actually have other more important things to do with their lives, (like having a job) rom hacking is more of a hobby than anything, I'd imagine that's why this game hasn't seen completion yet, and it's really hard to give an estimate time of release

Years
That's true that can be the reason why they don't finish it cause they could have job,school and etc..
Well I will never gave up and there game for there hard work

Back