The Clubhouse Clubs are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests! Join or create a club here and fanaticize like a true fan!

Old September 3rd, 2018 (1:45 PM). Edited September 8th, 2018 by CodeHelmet.
Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    hehe, yes I'm happy I can have many but...having 12 Pokémon next to my name would look super silly! lol
    if I had to pick ONE it'd be my baby mega diancie tho <3

I honestly don't know any fairies in Disney besides Tinkerbell....or none that immediately stick out. Now I'm kind of wanting to make up a stat summary for her, as if she were a Pokémon. (' ')/
    I know far too many... I have no shame in admitting this... lol.

TinkerBell: Tinker caste or a Fairy of Engineering Talent that helps all the other castes with their unique rolls/duties. Also cheers people on so I think the Pokemon that comes to mind is Plusle by giving everyone a Helping Hand :) *However* TinkerBell is a known hot-head when things don’t go as planned or she gets upset(she does this in Peter Pan). Due to the pick I have for Periwinkle(and the fact I really can’t let a situation go to waste after reviewing this), I think Vulpix is her true Pokémon form. Even though her caste color is green, I’m going with it so :t037:

Rosetta: A friend of TinkerBell's who is a Garden Fairy, hence a Grass Type immediately comes to mind but she hates dirt so the Pokemon that fits her is Mincinno

Fawn: A friend of TinkerBell's who is an Animal Fairy, hence can be pretty much anything but a Normal Type comes to mind. Thinking Audino since one of her main duties is to help new Animals and nurse injured ones back to health.

Silvermist: A friend of TinkerBell's who is a Water Fairy, hence Water Type is what comes to mind. Pokemon that fits her is Golduck by how effectively she moves the water around(almost Psychic-like).

Iridessa: A friend of TinkerBell's who is a Light Fairy, hence bends Golden Sunlight to her whim. Could be a Grass or Fire Type via Sunny Day or a Fairy Type since Light Type is Fairy Type in many people's eyes. Being that she has a Yellow dress, I think Sunflora best fits her.

Vidia: Not a friend of TinkerBell's per se but a Wind Fairy who tolerates her. Being a Wind Fairy, Flying Type comes to mind with the move Gust so I'm think Pidgey line with her.

Periwinkle: TinkerBell's sister who happens to be a Frost Fairy. Frost Fairy instantly implies Ice Type so seeing as I can't let a good opportunity go to waste: Alolan Vulpix.

I know too much... *facepalm* Not my fault Peter Pan was one of my favorite movies growing up.

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP
    Old September 3rd, 2018 (3:49 PM).

If the tooth fairy were a Pokemon she'd have wicked speed. >:D

Old September 3rd, 2018 (4:37 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
      If the tooth fairy were a Pokemon she'd have wicked speed. >:D
      Hah... and her attacks are cavity, pulled teeth, tooth ache and shadow sneak.

One Disney Fairy I forgot was Zarina. She has her own movie but I honestly can’t think of a Pokémon that best matches her.

Old September 8th, 2018 (11:55 AM).

Looks more like a pixie than a fairy but seeing as it’s a mythical, I could see Celebi becoming Psychic/Fairy even more so than Mew.

Old September 8th, 2018 (5:28 PM).

Well, a pixie is part of the fae family, so I'd say Celebi counts! I don't blame GF for sticking with Psychic since it's abilities are pretty fundamental to the in-anime character and there's no need to retcon like ten years of Pokemon, but aesthetically I think Fairy suits it quite well.

Actually, now that I think about it, I sorta feel like all of the smaller, cuter legendary types would work well with Fairy. Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Meloette, Shaymin, Victini, the Lake Trio.. All of them seem to fit seamlessly into the stereotypical definition of the type.

Old September 8th, 2018 (6:21 PM).

Quote:
          Well, a pixie is part of the fae family, so I'd say Celebi counts! I don't blame GF for sticking with Psychic since it's abilities are pretty fundamental to the in-anime character and there's no need to retcon like ten years of Pokemon, but aesthetically I think Fairy suits it quite well.

Actually, now that I think about it, I sorta feel like all of the smaller, cuter legendary types would work well with Fairy. Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, Meloette, Shaymin, Victini, the Lake Trio.. All of them seem to fit seamlessly into the stereotypical definition of the type.
          Jirachi is Steel/Psychic
          Meloetta is Psychic/Normal
          Victini is Fire/Psychic
          Shaymin(Sky forme) is Grass/Flying

Care to explain what goes for Fairy Typing?

Old September 9th, 2018 (5:24 AM).

I just mean in the cute, mischievous, representative of nature, and spiritual kind of way. And aesthetically. Just seems like it would work to me!

Like, if one of them were to drop their secondary typing in favor of Fairy, I could totally see why they'd make that decision. Same with adding a Dragon typing to M-Charizard. It's like, "oh, yeah cause it's a dragon, I get it". Simple as that. :)

Old September 9th, 2018 (3:00 PM).

Quote:
            I just mean in the cute, mischievous, representative of nature, and spiritual kind of way. And aesthetically. Just seems like it would work to me!

Like, if one of them were to drop their secondary typing in favor of Fairy, I could totally see why they'd make that decision. Same with adding a Dragon typing to M-Charizard. It's like, "oh, yeah cause it's a dragon, I get it". Simple as that. :)
            So with Jirachi you’d drop Psychic Typing for Fairy even though to grant wishes technically requires that power. To me I’d drop Steel for that, which drastically lowers its defense/resistance but Psychic/Fairy would be OP offensively... like insanely op offensively from a special standpoint(140+ wouldn’t be unthinkable). I suppose for Meloetta, dropping Normal isn’t a bad idea but to be a Psychic Type and lose its immunity to Ghost is a tough pill to swallow. Victini as a Fire Fairy... now that would be interesting. Finally Shaymin and of all the mythicals, it’s Base form is simply Grass so it can feasibly add it but lose Fairy when changing form.

Old September 14th, 2018 (7:55 AM). Edited September 14th, 2018 by LadyJirachu.
            Thanks for the pretty av Rainbow x3;

Nature: Sassy
            I stopped posting I admit due to a word phobia (someone asked a question using the term 'guys', and I didn't want to answer it due to my dislike of that term.....I need to get over it, this phobia only causes drama for me >_<;;; annnd other people too...).

I wanna make a stronger fairy team when I play showdown again.

You folks can tell me what fairies you find really strong if you like...;3

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
            Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
            I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
            Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
            http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
            Please join my forum :D
            Old September 14th, 2018 (8:19 AM).

Strong Fairy Types? Not to give a cliche answer but Sylveon is touted for a reason. I also feel Mawile(particularly since it has a Mega) is also really strong thanks to its Steel Typing that all but removes Fairy Type weakness. Klefki is another good one due to Typing and ability(all depends on how you use it). Finally I’d advocate for Clefable(Magic Guard), Whiscott, Florges(perfect ally for Whiscott in double battles) and Gardevoir for a full Fairy Team

Old September 14th, 2018 (10:16 AM). Edited September 14th, 2018 by LadyJirachu.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CodeHelmet View Post
              Strong Fairy Types? Not to give a cliche answer but Sylveon is touted for a reason. I also feel Mawile(particularly since it has a Mega) is also really strong thanks to its Steel Typing that all but removes Fairy Type weakness. Klefki is another good one due to Typing and ability(all depends on how you use it). Finally I’d advocate for Clefable(Magic Guard), Whiscott, Florges(perfect ally for Whiscott in double battles) and Gardevoir for a full Fairy Team

Thanks! :3 I may copy this post to some other forum for me to look at on my own computer sometime (i duno if pc will work on it?) and try to use these ideas on showdown ^_^ Awesome post! *thumb's up*

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3

Old September 16th, 2018 (4:34 AM).

I'm still gonna stand by my boy Azumarill! B)

Old September 16th, 2018 (9:39 PM).

Ironically... I don't see Azumarill as a Fairy... More of a Water Type that does Physical damage thanks to its ability, hence doesn't match the emphasis on Special moves that Fairy Types typically adhere to.

Old September 24th, 2018 (12:42 AM). Edited September 24th, 2018 by LadyJirachu.

I think in 2004 back when I was still only 13 my favorite pokemon type would of defenetly been fairy if it was around back then :3

I was a very girly girl pretty much all my life anyways (and, i STILL am one, too, even with my intense love and admiration for korrina somehow xD though i'm basicly a girly girl with an overall obsession with all things pokemon nowadays as a result of my loving her so much i think :P xD seems like a personality that works really well for me too^^)

Old September 24th, 2018 (3:07 AM).

Welcome to the club, FlameChrome! I've added you to the list! n_n

Before Fairies, my favorite type was actually Dark Mostly because they were the "newer" of the types at the time and because some of the designs were so cool looking! But as far as aesthetics go, Normal type would tie easily. And now most of those Normal types and Fairies no so it's win-win for me! :D

Old September 24th, 2018 (3:24 AM).
                Iron Flame!

Nature: Jolly
                Fairy talk! In my head it darted to girl talk and something about fairies thats not pokemon.
                Old September 24th, 2018 (7:07 AM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FlameChrome View Post
                  Fairy talk! In my head it darted to girl talk and something about fairies thats not pokemon.
                  Welcome to my world and for the record, you’ll get used to it. Anyone find it interesting that LGPE is limiting it to the first 151 and not allowing Evolutions or pre-Evolutions such as Pichu or Mime Jr.? Furthermore, if you want Alolan forms, you must trade them in via Pokémon GO and can’t be obtained any other way. That means if you don’t play GO(like a lot of Pokémon players), you won’t have access to Dark Types(since you can’t even get Umbreon from Eevee), and are limited to one line of Steel(Magnemite), Dragon(Dratini) and Ghost(Gastly). There are also only three Fairy lines: Clefairy, Jigglypuff and Mr.Mime. With no abilities, that really hampers Clefairy in my opinion. I’d be better off going with Pikachu Version and catching a Jigglypuff because not only does it count as a counter to Dragons but also counters Ghost thanks to its Normal Typing. Furthermore I’d have access to Sandshrew(my favorite Ground Type) and can cakewalk into the Elite Four with the following team:

Pikachu(starter): Electric
                  Wigglytuff: Normal/Fairy
                  Venusaur: Grass/Poison <- Mega Evolve
                  Sandslash: Ground
                  Arcanine: Fire
                  Starmie: Water/Psychic

Realistically I could forego having a Water Type if I won’t need one to Surf like in the past. Latest article on LGPE is really an eye opener. It just feels like it’s going to bomb and anyone who pre-ordered, I’d consider rescinding it.

Old September 24th, 2018 (8:38 AM). Edited September 24th, 2018 by LadyJirachu.

....i'm wondering if i should stay friends with FlameCrome :( I really like girly things, and feel INSULTED when people ditch them.....*coughcough*

If I was a trainer in the anime, i'd want Pikachu, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Sylveon, Hawlucha, and Lucario for my team mates xD 3 are fairy types that i like a lot^^

Also, Mega Diance is really cool. It looks like Goddess Madoka from Madoka Majika to me :3

Old September 24th, 2018 (10:21 AM).
                  Iron Flame!

I see how it is, plus idk how that even got you insulted
                  Old September 24th, 2018 (12:45 PM). Edited September 24th, 2018 by Fairy.

No stress, no stress. This is a happy place. n_n;

So let's see something. List all of your favorite Pokemon that you would have on two teams. Catch is, only ONE pokemon can be a pure Fairy type per team. Go!

My first team would have to be this:
                  Sylveon
                  Ampharos (shiny)
                  Volcarona
                  Alolan Ninetales
                  Tsareena
                  Dragalge
                  With a secondary team going to:
                  Gliscor
                  Milotic
                  Jirachi
                  Clefable
                  Lilligant (shiny)
                  Aegislash

Old September 24th, 2018 (12:52 PM).
                  Iron Flame!

this is hard, is pokemon able to be duplicated to the second team?
                  Old September 24th, 2018 (1:58 PM).

Only one as a pure Fairy Type? Heh, then I’m going to annoy you(or make you happy).

Team 1
                    Mawile(Steel/Fairy)
                    Gardevoir(Psychic/Fairy)
                    Alolan Ninetales(Ice/Fairy)
                    Azumarill(Water/Fairy)
                    Togekiss(Flying/Fairy)
                    Mega Altaria(Dragon/Fairy)

Team 2
                    Sylveon(Fairy)
                    Jolteon(Electric)
                    Sandslash(Ground)
                    Lapras(Water/Ice)
                    Ninetales(Fire)
                    Mega Gallade(Psychic/Fighting)

Old September 24th, 2018 (9:45 PM).
                    Insert Creative Title Here

Nature: Quirky
                      Name: Anime Psyclone

Favorite Fairy Types: I love Magearna and Tapu Koko, but my absolute favorite has to be Aromatisse.

How do I do the little sprite things

Name: Spookie

Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                      Old September 25th, 2018 (6:43 AM).

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by FlameChrome View Post
                      this is hard, is pokemon able to be duplicated to the second team?
                      Nope, no duplicates! Gotta come up with original mons for both teams!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CodeHelmet View Post
                      Only one as a pure Fairy Type? Heh, then I’m going to annoy you(or make you happy).

Team 1
                      Mawile(Steel/Fairy)
                      Gardevoir(Psychic/Fairy)
                      Alolan Ninetales(Ice/Fairy)
                      Azumarill(Water/Fairy)
                      Togekiss(Flying/Fairy)
                      Mega Altaria(Dragon/Fairy)

Team 2
                      Sylveon(Fairy)
                      Jolteon(Electric)
                      Sandslash(Ground)
                      Lapras(Water/Ice)
                      Ninetales(Fire)
                      Mega Gallade(Psychic/Fighting)
                      Bwahahaha, I like the way you think! >:D

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Anime Psyclone View Post
                      Name: Anime Psyclone

Favorite Fairy Types: I love Magearna and Tapu Koko, but my absolute favorite has to be Aromatisse.

How do I do the little sprite things
                      Well hey there! Welcome to the club! I'll be sure to add you right away. Thanks for joining and please feel free to gush about all your favorite fairies (Pokemon or otherwise) here at any time! n_n;

Also your signature is very colorful and I like it. :)

Old September 25th, 2018 (3:10 PM).
                      Iron Flame!

Team 1:
                      Greninja
                      Charizard
                      Sylveon
                      Pikachu
                      Hawlucha
                      Talonflame

Team 2:
                      Alolan Ninetales