• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Saw this hack...felt it was kinda cool and it was quite an experience one thing I noted was that while you had done something creative like the club, party hall and all it seemed somewhere down the line you just wanted to publish this hack and blundered in some places like the police HQ...some comments about erika being a lesbian and misty was quite entertaining too.
Showing characters like brandon the hoenn elite four would've been awesome too overall I would give your hack 3/5 cause there were some places I felt that you could've done better

That's a fair review. I agree with you on Police HQ; I could/should have designed it better.

Thanks for playing, bro and thanks for coming to review it.

SidDays

Professional Lurker
Years
It was an oversight; A mistake on my part. I was supposed to do it(make machoke and kadabra evolve thru lvl up) but I forgot to do it and nao it's too late.

just a heads up, it's not too late, really; It won't take more than ten minutes to fix all of them, and savegames will still be compatible if nothing but pokemon data is inserted. :D people release fixes for completed hacks all the time.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
just a heads up, it's not too late, really; It won't take more than ten minutes to fix all of them, and savegames will still be compatible if nothing but pokemon data is inserted. :D people release fixes for completed hacks all the time.

I did it.
I knew that it wasn't too late. I was just too lazy to fix it. But I've finally overcome my laziness. Yay me!

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2022
If I use a randomizer, will it break anything in the game?, like are there any Pokemon you must have to progress?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
You sir have made the game I dreamt of making. I always wanted to change every text from the game and make it funny. And you have done that. Please make more <3

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Not sure really. Is there a special kind your supposed to use?

A .Gba firered rom should do the trick but if you really can't figure it out. Send me your email from pm and I will personally give you the game.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
I really want to play this, but every time try to patch the rom tsukuyomi says that the patch is invalid >3< Any idea what's wrong?

That's strange. What kind of Fire Red ROM are you using?

Not sure really. Is there a special kind your supposed to use?

A .Gba firered rom should do the trick but if you really can't figure it out. Send me your email from pm and I will personally give you the game.

Well, giving people ROMs is against the rules. There's a simple fix tho. Use NUPS instead and select 'Ignore' when patching it. :p :p :p

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Well, giving people ROMs is against the rules. There's a simple fix tho. Use NUPS instead and select 'Ignore' when patching it. :p :p :p

I'm not going to give anyone a ROM on pokecommunity. I know teh rulez. I wud never brake them.
That said, thanks for the solution.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
I absolutely loved this game I had good time with this rom hack. In my opinion it's better than Light Platinum and Glazed. My favorite part was the relationship which I enjoyed.It is DE BEZT! Also, wouldn't it be funny if the bed moves during the credits

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but my Water Stone won't work on my Eevee? I'm not sure if that is part of the hack or if it was because I updated the moves and got rid of trade evo's in my Fire Red .gba.

Back