• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nitrogen Story/Plot

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
Years
Intro
Well hai thar. I'm Legend of Awesome if you haven't noticed. :D I also go by iFaux or Faux..or YEH. [Don't ask].
Anyways, Pokemon played a giant part of my life. I know yeah yeah, I'm a nerd, whatever. But I didn't actually
start with the games. I started with the Anime. I watched the premiere of the anime, and went and got the first game
[red] as soon as I could. I still cry at Pikachu's Goodbye. It's just so sad. D: And I get a little emotional when
I watch Pokemon: The First Movie. Why? The part when Ash is turned to stone because he runs infront of Mew and MewTwo's
physcic-ball things. It's not that, but it's Pikachu. He tries to get to get his friend back as hard as he can,
and the way he just can't do it and he...it's just sad. D: Anyways, so yeah, I joined PC about a year ago.
I started a game, Pokemon Deluxe, in RMXP. That failed, and I stopped the production of it. I pretty much
left PC then. I came back yesterday, NINE MONTHS later. XD. I'm starting a new game, which this thread is for. :o
Pokemon Nitrogen. [You're in for a suprise if Pokemon Nitrogen gets complete.]

Created with...RPG Maker XP! :D​

Opening Story
In the region of Oreg, Pokemon everywhere were acting weird. Some pokemon had ran from there owners for now apparent reason,
some attacked things such as people or other pokemon, even inanimate objects like rocks and trees. The reason
for this was unknown.

Recently, a meteor had fallen in the town of Boulder. A top-secret team, the Strange Phenomenon Association,
or the SPA,quickly had the area covered. Nobody could come near the strange meteor, and nobody could get into Bouldertown.
The people of Bouldertown were eventually forced to move out of the area. The meteor has come to the attention of
many greedy and evil people, such as Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket. Cyrus, the leader of Team Galactic, Team Aqua
and Magma leaders Archie and Maxie are also interested in the metoer.
[to be finished soon]

Characters:
coming soon.

Team:
LOA - Everything
We're recruiting everything. =p

Features:
Coming Soon
[
b]Thanks to:[/b]
poccil - Starter Kit

Current Status
Starting game up

Last edited:

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
Aww, it's been over half an hour since you posted this? >.<

You switched from 1st to 2nd person in that paragraph, if you didn't notice. :P Watch out with having Eevee as a starter... It will probably be over-picked.

Also, in the story, you jump around a lot... First, you start with the meteor, then all of a sudden you're in a moving truck. You might want to say why you're moving before you say the grandpa part.

Lastly, try to space everything out a little more. Don't be afraid to push that Enter key! It makes it a whole lot easier to read. Best of luck on further plot development, and your project in general. :)

Shirayuki Mizore

Years
Aww, it's been over half an hour since you posted this? >.<

You switched from 1st to 2nd person in that paragraph, if you didn't notice. :P Watch out with having Eevee as a starter... It will probably be over-picked.

Also, in the story, you jump around a lot... First, you start with the meteor, then all of a sudden you're in a moving truck. You might want to say why you're moving before you say the grandpa part.

Lastly, try to space everything out a little more. Don't be afraid to push that Enter key! It makes it a whole lot easier to read. Best of luck on further plot development, and your project in general. :)

This is a rough draft, just a "type until your done without checking for any errors" kinda thing. Thanks :3

I did have a space or 2, but it looked tiny when I submitted it..XD
I should have a better, second draft posted tomorrow :p

Xaviar

Years
Ok, sounds good. If you need any help with concept design, I can lend a hand.

What program do you plan on making this game in?

Shirayuki Mizore

Years
I haven't started making the actual game yet. I'm starting right now, and I need a spriter for the professor, and a few secret things.

Hell, I'm also recruiting:

Mapper
Spriter
Graphics [in general, for example opening title picture]
uh
Event[ist?] [as in, "makes" events. PM's me with "@ *stuff* and things.]

If you get in, you will also learn the full plot.

Xaviar

Years
I can event and map decently. Also, I can type up messages/text interaction between characters without "go 2 da ornge cav!!?!"-iness. ;)

Well, good night and see you on Tuesday (hopefully)!!

Back