• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
TheMasterLucario1's The Illusions: Zorua and Zoroark Fan Club was approved, yay!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Unfortunately not, since a flying type club already exists right here. So if you're just looking to talk about Flying types, just go ahead and join that club :) If you're still looking to start a club however, I suggest you check out the index at the first page of this thread, so you know which clubs already exists, and just go ahead and reserve whichever club you'd want :)

Years
Oh, thanks for that information. However I think you should update your original post, because I had a look at it was last updated on July 7th and it doesn't have the Flying type club on it, no wonder I was confused... But I'm really not trying to fault you as I should've looked closer.

I'll have to go with one of my other favorites, steel-type. I hope I'm not missing it anywhere.

Last edited:

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
I want to reserve the spot for starting a Normal type Club. However I may need some help from others, is there a recruitment thread on the forums or anything of that nature? Thank you! :)

Olli

Years
Oh, thanks for that information. However I think you should update your original post, because I had a look at it was last updated on July 7th and it doesn't have the Flying type club on it, no wonder I was confused... But I'm really not trying to fault you as I should've looked closer.

I'll have to go with one of my other favorites, steel-type. I hope I'm not missing it anywhere.
Yeah, sorry about that. We were planning some changes to the section, including a new reservations thread, which we intended to have up before I went on holiday on the 15th, but unfortunately that wasn't the case, and I reckon updates to the index were just kinda forgotten :p Either way, I'll get to updating it now :) Thanks for the feedback though, and can't wait to see your Steel type club!

[EDIT] Alright, all up to date :)

I want to reserve the spot for starting a Normal type Club. However I may need some help from others, is there a recruitment thread on the forums or anything of that nature? Thank you! :)
Sure thing, it's reserved till Monday the 12th :) Sorry Atif, but your reservation expired two days ago :(

If you ever need any help with clubs, whether it'd be an idea to actually make a club on, the creation of a club, or the managing of a club, don't hesitate to ask the mods AlexOzzyCake and myself at current time) for it :) We also have a club creation guide where we've gone over all the necessary things you need to know while making a club, as well as put a club template at the bottom, if you're completely stuck on layout. But some of the info in it is a bit outdated (we're also remaking that one :p), so again, probably best to ask us. The template is good to use though :)

Happy club makin'!

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Sure thing, you'll have it reserved till Monday the 12th :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Seattle's "The Best Defense is a Good Offense" [Steel-Type Fan Club] was approved, yay!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Gym Leader Rozu's ~Toxic to the Touch~ Poison Type Fan Club was approved, yay! :D

Olli

Years
Aw, that's a shame :( Remember, if you ever need help with learning how to manage your club well and such, just contact either AlexOzzyCake or myself, and we'll gladly give you a few tips :) Anyways, your club is closed.

Approval Updates

chuckleslucifer's ~3rd Times a charm - Legendary Trio Fan club~ was approved.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
TwilightBlade's ♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥ was approved, woo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back