• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéMount Custom Sprite Sets

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
Still working on the Ride Pager resource (albeit slowly). I've got a custom animation for the explosion on summoning/dismissing set up now:

hiBNB3Z.gif

...As well as the sound effect used for the explosion (that was absurdly hard to get ffs).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 11, 2018
Hello Ulithium_Dragon, I am using your graphic resources for my project, in v17 of Pokemon Essentials.
As for LavaSurf, I did not implement it with the Mej71 tutorial, but I found an alternative using the Mudsdale code and defining the lava tag, and adding the lava tag in pbEndSurf from the PField_Field script to be removed the mount at the moment to leave the lava.
Also with the code of mudsdale I made a Gyarados that allows to go up by a waterfall; and I'm watching how to do the diving too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
Amazing! Can you share your swamp tileset too pls?

I did not make those. Well I made some of them, like the bridges, the sunken rocks, some of the moss variants... Ok I guess I made more of them than I thought lmao. But the rest came from Pokemon Reborn.

SInce they state that people can use their assets as long as you give credit [1], I guess I can just go ahead and post my expanded marshlands tile sheet here for you guys. But I will do that in my resources thread, not here.

Alright, I posted the swamp tiles I used here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 3, 2023
I did not make those. Well I made some of them, like the bridges, the sunken rocks, some of the moss variants... Ok I guess I made more of them than I thought lmao. But the rest came from Pokemon Reborn.

SInce they state that people can use their assets as long as you give credit [1], I guess I can just go ahead and post my expanded marshlands tile sheet here for you guys. But I will do that in my resources thread, not here.

Alright, I posted the swamp tiles I used here.

Thank you!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
Overhauled the Rhyhorn mount:
Spoiler:

Added dive sprites for Sharpedo:
Spoiler:

Created an Araquanid mount (underwater cut mount):
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 20, 2018
Juan-O
I also use version 17 and I want to know how to put the waterfall with Gyrados and the lava surf with torkoal I did not understand very well what you commented more if you have how to send me an email explaining me the best email is [email protected]

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 20, 2018
how do you enter into account with me by my email to you explain to me how to add the surf lava script as it did to add in the latest versions and these others type of avallug that walks on the ice because I already have marin pokeride so I I do not understand your system very well, my email is [email protected]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
could you teach me how to put on this ride pager?
My version of the Ride Pager script became far too entrenched in my own game for me to figure out how to section it off and remove it for other people to use. But Marin is currently working on his own Ride Pager script to include with the main Pokeride resource, so just wait a bit till he's done.

I don't know how many (or any) of my custom mounts he plans to include with it, though.

Last edited:
Back