• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digivolve! into The Digimon Fan Club

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
I don't think this could be fit as an emblem...
but here's my little contribution :d

Spoiler:

Also found avaible links for PC V-pets, if anyone is interested :D

Last edited:

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
I guess you are talking about the DMPC...
I'd consider on using DMPC, because PRO is so outdated XDDD (DMPC 3.1 vs. PRO 1.2)
But... is your choice.

If I'm not wrong, in both versions (3. something amd PRO) you can see some help with F1
Anyways, I leave a mini guide with the buttons used in the DMPC:

Commands for Regular DMPC (3.1-3)
Spoiler:

Commands for DMPC PRO (1.2)
Spoiler:

as a sad sidenote, the games are not complatible... :c

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
@ MG, that's kinda big for the emblem don't ya think? xD Emblems have to be 80 x 80 in size. :P Anyways, my contribution is here. I haven't provided any title/description to it, but I want the owner to decide. xD

Spoiler:

What is your favorite baby I or fresh staged digimon?

Yuramon! It's a little furball that hops and hops around. At first I thought that was Matt's baby digimon but it digivolves to Tanemon xD

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
Both of your links are the older version. I downloaded 3.1 3-3 from Elsewhere, and it does not work.

Probably... Since the author haven't posted in some time (like 2 years...)
Anyways, those versions are the most used, since I found them on spanish Digimon forums dedicated to the game xd
Also, the DMPC link is the same version you downloaded and somehow doesn't work... ~_~

I uploaded links because both of them works perfectly on my rusty PC.

Also, probably not Digimon related...
but, somebody noticed of hotfile being banned?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Nice Emblem Axeliira! I already have the V-Pets for PC and I know I can't transfer saves down or up anymore due to the last couple of patches since it sweeps your files.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
No. This club is to live.

Well, tbh, I don't like Fresh or In-Training Digimon, so I faintly don't have a favorite. Except for maybe Patamon's In-Training form, which, allow me to say, I forgot.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm not a too big fan of Fresh stage digimon, but I always thought most In-training digimon were really cute. Especially Koromon and Tokomon!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yes I agree this club must live on!

I think we need a fresh topic. Has anyone got some Digimon merchandise like plushies or colouring books or even lunchboxes (I had like 5 when I was little)?

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Omg. I'd really like to join~ I loooove Digimon.

Username: Cinderella
Favorite Digimon: Biyomon! <3
Topic answer: Who is your favorite character? Sora! She used to be my role model when I was younger. I love her so much <33
Codeword: Digivolve!!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
Username: Dominick AKA Dom
Favorite Digimon: DukemonX/GallantmonX
HE LOOKS SO ♥♥♥♥ING AWESOME not to talk about the character itself [The movie it showed in~ Digimon: X-Evolution]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oooh, better bring this back. Got a topic for y'all: You are a person returning from the DigiWorld and you have a Digimon that came with you. It refuses to stay behind. Would you keep it a secret from your friends/family or would you be open about it?

Omg. I'd really like to join~ I loooove Digimon.

Username: Cinderella
Favorite Digimon: Biyomon! <3
Topic answer: Who is your favorite character? Sora! She used to be my role model when I was younger. I love her so much <33
Codeword: Digivolve!!

Hey, another Biyomon/Sora fan!~ Glad you can join in the group. The Crest of Love is one of my favorites as well, along with Sincerity, and I like the evolution of Biyomon > Birdramon > Garudramon. Garudramon is pretty epic, I must day :D

Username: Dominick AKA Dom
Favorite Digimon: DukemonX/GallantmonX
HE LOOKS SO ♥♥♥♥ING AWESOME not to talk about the character itself [The movie it showed in~ Digimon: X-Evolution]

I don't remember that movie, I'll have to watch it very soon. Welcome to the group, Dom!

Also, since I...now have the power to do so, I can go ahead and get that emblem uploaded!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
You are a person returning from the DigiWorld and you have a Digimon that came with you. It refuses to stay behind. Would you keep it a secret from your friends/family or would you be open about it?

I'd probably keep it secret for a little while. Then be open after I think of something clever to say.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Peitharchia.
Favorite Digimon: Angemon.
Topic answer: If I was required to keep it as secret, then yes, I would try my best to. If not, then definitely no. When it comes to keeping secrets, I'm just not that great. xD" I'd start off with one of my friends, and let all spread by itself. This could open up so many great things to us, so why keep it to yourself?
Codeword: Digivolve!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
You are a person returning from the DigiWorld and you have a Digimon that came with you. It refuses to stay behind. Would you keep it a secret from your friends/family or would you be open about it? Mate, I would bring it everywhere. I don't care who see's me with it. I WANT A VEEMON/AGUMON!!!

Also guys, say thankyou to Minerva because she uploaded our emblem for us! I'm in the making of making a list of all your names!

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2014
You are a person returning from the DigiWorld and you have a Digimon that came with you. It refuses to stay behind. Would you keep it a secret from your friends/family or would you be open about it?

Ooohhh, I would keep it a secret. I don't know how accepting people would be and I wouldn't want humans to start attacking the Digimon out of fear or anything. :c Besides, it's more fun keeping it a secret. XD.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You're welcome. When I'm not as busy as ~right now~ I will pass them out! :)

I would be open to my close friends about my Digimon. I know they'll be like WHAT IS THIS LEMME KILL IT etc, but I'll try to calm them down and that my Digimon won't be harmful to anyone. lol. I think my family members will be freaked out about it and call the SWAT team, so I'll *try* to keep it as a secret from them. xD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
I would just tell my friends and family, so they will know they should keep it a secret thus I won't have to hide him from them~

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Going to answer a previous topic, guys. Hope you don't mind!

What is your favorite baby I or fresh staged Digimon?
I would say Zerimon. To me, it looks absolutely adorable. If I had one in real life, I always keep it in my arms. Well, most of the time, anyway. XD" Pabumon is pretty cute, too.

Back