• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Just checking if my signature is within the height/width/file size restrictions~

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Yep, it's great Crzyphl! (:

wildjr your signature is waaay too wide. I'm going to disable it with a note on how you can fix it, since you're offline, but feel free to fix it when you're back online and request another check or PM me if you're not sure how!

Okay, I think I've fixed it now, could you please check?
Also, if it is within limits, how many pixels do I have to spare? I'd like to increase the image sizes a bit.

Thanks,
Wild Jr.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Okay, I think I've fixed it now, could you please check?
Also, if it is within limits, how many pixels do I have to spare? I'd like to increase the image sizes a bit.

Thanks,
Wild Jr.

Yep, it's within the limit; now you have around 230px in width to play with! =)

Honest

Hi!
Years
It looks good on my end! As for the scrollbar thing, that happens sometimes. Not sure why, someone else answer that. D: But it is fine.

Back