The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Challenges Challenge Logs
Ultra Stupidity: PageEmperor's Ultra Red Blindlocke!

Challenge Logs For your own personal challenges!

Old 1 Week Ago (8:44 PM).
SomeBODY once told me the woorld was gonna roll me
    I've been willing to try out this, well, super weird hack for a long while, so here we go! Now, the rules will be the basic ones, just catch first encounter and box the fainted mons. Let's go!

1: Time to start

So here's the title. Nah, lemme change dat.

Okay, basic professor intro...

Typing in my IRL name...

But I think that's more fitting. Just imagine there is an 'I' between the 'A' and 'L'.

Take dat item outta da box,

WE KAHN MAEK YOU LAFF...oay nothing interesting here. Time to pick the start-

Okay I guess that's a normal starter so...

Okay, this was a weird set of starters. Well whatever it is, go ahead and pick my starter for me. So what is it guys, the real starter, or which of the 2 fusion things?

Nah jk I've already played way ahead of what I'm documenting.

The moves actually aren't translated but that's fine since I can already tell what it is by the power and accuracy. From top to below, it's Quick attack (I originally thought it was Scratch), Tackle, Leer, and Iron tail.

The rival doesn't use one of the starters we choose from. Huh.

It dead.

Okay guys, here is where the craziness starts...

Why yes, a Ghost mon. And if we didn't have Iron tail it would be unbeatable. But I've seen crazier things in this place...

...Like that.

Anyway I want to get the parcel sidequest done now so that I can start the nuzrun.

*insert dirty joke here* Anyways, good! we can now officially start the run!

Ah rite, first catch of the run. Didn't expect it but glad to have gotten a fully evolved mon. I used it before and it was kinda good so I'm glad.

I decided to use a random word generator to determine everyone's names from now on. Feel free to see them in your own names if you don't accept that. Anyway even though the nature isn't too useful on it, the speed boost should come in handy and I don't think we get physical attacks straightaway. But still hopefully this particular mon actually proves to be decent anyway.

On route 22 we found this guy, which I'm actually 100% satisfied with! I've been wanting to use this guy for a long while and he actually has a neutral nature which is good! Now let's see what we get in route 2...

I mean yeah the hack has been throwing some crazy ass muk but DAYUM that is something. Let's catch it.

He doesn't even have a bad nature!

Forest time. With all the drugged up stuff I've been getting so far I'm expecting a Bug/Steel type or something.

Instead, we get something I'd never even imagine would be in a forest. Also first female on the team. And first NFE.

And first gen1 mon so it has a dex entry...kinda.

Everyone, Orange, Orange, everyone. Let's go.

S T A H P

Don't remember when this was but Psychic STAB hooray!

I felt I grinded enough so let's battle the rival!

Okay so he still has a bird. Considering all the drugged up stuff I've been seeing I was expecting something totally random.

Done and done.

He still had his starter btw. But Eagle bodied him. Rival's done, back to the forest.

First bug I saw in the forest and...

WAT THE FU- okay yeah this is a thing. It also gives out 1 exp for some reason.

This was against a Bug catcher. and yes, he has at least 1 non-bug.

Oh yeah, and this game also has the gen6+ EXP share system. However for this case, it doesn't come as an item and you can't turn it off. During the playthrough it has proven to be both a good thing nd a bad thing, you will see why later on.

After a long while, we got out of the forest! Now I'll do a bit of grinding and then the gym.

This was the furthest I could go before getting tired. I looked up, and yes, the leader uses mons with much much higher levels. Though for some reason I feel the gym trainer will give plenty of exp so hopefully it's okay.

To the gym! .......Tomorrow. Tomorrow we will challenge the gym. See you all next time!

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (10:00 PM).
    SomeBODY once told me the woorld was gonna roll me
      2: A particular death

First trainer's mons, not bad. Though the 2nd one was a rattata to defeat due to Sand attack. Now...

The non-English speaking leader! Anyways, let's battle.

He starts of with this fossilised bird thing which...should be easy.

Lolno, he healed and did tons of damage with Wing attack.

Also, why did I send in my Medicham against this thing? He was my main counter for the ace, bah. This is gonna get particularly bad. Pun intended.

Nonono. It's fine. Everything's fine. Oven killed this beast. Now onto that Rampardos...

...Who killed my starter. I....have no words for that.

But then Rampardos missed a bunch of attacks and fell. Good.

Rock tomb. There was one particular mon on the team who could benefit greatly with this move, even though it has its old power, and he's dead. Guess who that was, hint, it was before the word before 'mon'.

I mean yeah, I saw Particular's death coming, but UKE NOOOO WHYYYYY I was just growing on him and he was my starter. Of COURSE he died. Well at least the battle was a good challenge. So were the 2 deaths worth it?

Yes, because RUNNING SHOES FINALLY. Now we can go on and....

Oh no...

...Was nothing. Poor guy didn't even use Metal claw.

Oh yeah, since Uke is dead, we have a glaring weakness to Grass. Welp, bye Orange. You were a nice Seel. I think I'm gonna dislike Leafeon once this battle is over...wait no I've always disliked Leafeon. Yeah I really do.

...Come on now. We were 5 levels ahead of it.

Encounter time!

This is...good? Cyndaquil is great but I would have preferred something stronger, though it does cover our Grass weakness and hit them super-effectively....wait that's a good thing. Changed my mind, I want this!

And I also caught it in ball 1! Well, I thought it would be a hard one to catch because starters have high catch rates but I got him immediately!

And also a usable nature too. Okay, he's coming with us.

Headed straight to Mt. Moon for my encounter and got this. Okay, this should be good-

If it was. No attacking moves. LITERALLY none. I can't even tell what it has. I mean, the nature might be subpar but it doesn't look like it changes its stats much but NO attacking moves.

Maybe the other things here are also ba- what the psyduck.

Oh and his guy has Drain punch. I wish I was exaggerating. So yes, at least 1 encounter better than what I got.

Anyways, let's get outside to train.

Lemme also say PSYDUCK multi hit moves as well.

But thankfully this happened before we finished all the trainers. Good.

Nice, Ice shard and.....that description.

Level 20 AND has Ice punch. Anybody who didn't have a good team at that point or few Ice counters then good luck.

Pre Mt. Moon team.

God, something Interface can hit super-effectively.

Also, I never took a screenshot or anything, but in Mt. Moon, there are wild Mega Gengars. They don't have annoying moves or anything, but they have Shadow tag so you can't run away, and of course they give 1 exp. And I can't buy Repels. Honestly, that and pretty much everything else about Mt. Moon in this game is just simply the worst thing in this playthrough so here are screenshots for the whole thing.

That Serperior at the end nearly made me lose it because nearly all of Interface's Fire PP was drained by those Mega Gengars. Okay, yes, Mega Gengars are the worst. But thankfully, we learnt Faint attack so good! They might not be so bad anymore.

"Joshua! Here's where I give you advice you didn't ask for! Did you know the Mega Gengars here are psyducking assdicks who should go die in a fire for being in this place?"

FINALLY WE ARE OUTTA HERE. I don't care about missing Thief, we probably don't need it anyway and I just don't want to deal with those Mega Gengars or random Serperiors again. By the way, in case you were blind, the Hikers here are female. But everything about their male counterparts were kept. Yeah.

And we learnt Mega punch! The other option was Slam which is meh so this is a good change!

New catch time! And it better have attacking moves!

This is...not bad. It could've been worse. I'm one of those rare people who feel that type redundancy doesn't change a team in any way or form so I'll take this in with open arms.

I've decided to end this update basically once I get a full team so yeah. See you guys next time, where we challenge the rival and whatnot.

Quick Reply