• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shake It Like An Earthquake!!! - The Ground-Type Fan Club

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I hope they'll give Flygon a Mega. I don't know if Salamence and Altaria getting a Mega is better or worse for Flygon. I don't think they'd do it for another Dragon because it may be overkill, but maybe they'll make us happy, who knows!

Years
Username: Espeon Master
Partner Pokemon: Rhyhorn! Nidoking and Gliscor
Reason for joining: Most all of the ground types have great designs. Many are extremely useful competitively, and ground type is one of the most powerful offensive types. I always have a ground type on my team, and even ironically have the ground type safari. Judging by how hard it was to pick my three favorite, I must be in the right place.
Complete One topic:
1. What got you into ground types? Besides liking the occasional pokemon here and there, it was probably competitive battling that really sealed it. I got really serious about competitive battling when Diamond came out, and Gliscor was key to my team's success. I use Excadrill in my current team and love it too. Plus, everyone knows the power of earthquake in battle.
2. What is your favorite Ground-Type Pokémon? Rhyhorn. Always liked this guy since the red/blue days. To be honest I just like it cause it looks super cool and tough.
3. If you could choose one Ground-Type pokemon to Mega-Evolve what pokemon would it be and why? Everyone's mentioned Flygon and I'm going to have to agree. Just makes sense, plus it'd be nice to see it have a chance competitively

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Username: Espeon Master
Partner Pokemon: Rhyhorn! Nidoking and Gliscor
Reason for joining: Most all of the ground types have great designs. Many are extremely useful competitively, and ground type is one of the most powerful offensive types. I always have a ground type on my team, and even ironically have the ground type safari. Judging by how hard it was to pick my three favorite, I must be in the right place.
Complete One topic:
1. What got you into ground types? Besides liking the occasional pokemon here and there, it was probably competitive battling that really sealed it. I got really serious about competitive battling when Diamond came out, and Gliscor was key to my team's success. I use Excadrill in my current team and love it too. Plus, everyone knows the power of earthquake in battle.
2. What is your favorite Ground-Type Pokémon? Rhyhorn. Always liked this guy since the red/blue days. To be honest I just like it cause it looks super cool and tough.
3. If you could choose one Ground-Type pokemon to Mega-Evolve what pokemon would it be and why? Everyone's mentioned Flygon and I'm going to have to agree. Just makes sense, plus it'd be nice to see it have a chance competitively

Welcome to the club Espeon!!! I so hope that Flygon is one of the secret mega stones that they add!!!

Back