• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
Years

As for Johnny 590, you are accepted.​

Thanks! x)

As for the current topic, most characters in the Pokemon anime RARELY take their clothes off.

So, I don't think Shinji/Paul will do it anytime soon.

He probably has all his Pokeballs or Poketech under his Jacket, maybe that's why he never takes it off.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
The last pic DL, with Shinji, Reiji and the heart thing. . .
They look. . . odd its a bit creepy
Where did you find that O.o

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
I think this became famous from K-On!, dear sir.
There was a scene when Yui and Ritsu imagined Mio in a maid suit, and Shinji might just be doing the same thing as Mio.

It's called MOE MOE KYUN, a phrase used by maids in maid cafes.

Where this art came from, I don't know.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Man, guys, I had a weird dream about this club last night. I logged on and came here and 5 new people wanted to join. So I allowed them to, but only after I read through their posts. However, that was a lot of reading, so I went to Doctor Love and asked them to read the posts for me. If they did, I promised to make the the Co-Owner. So they did, but I didn't let them be co-owner.

This pissed them off, so they shouted, "THAT'S IT, I'M LEAVING!!!!!!!!! [/bricked]"
And then .Fukari said, "If Doctor Love is going, so am I."
So they left, too. And at the end of it all, Sparkling Dragon said, "I'm just here for the food."

Weird. . Why was this dream about this club, yet it contained 0 Shinji? Not cool. .

Juu-Chan, for bringing that picture to my attention, I feel I must do this to you. It's drastic. *glomp*

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
Years
lol...you girls and you're anime crushes, shouldn't we be talking about something that all members of EVERY gender can discuss?

XD

ShadowYashi

Years
Chibi Sho Minamino! So Zeta Kyuuute <3333
Uhhhh More Satoshi bashing and Uplifting Shinji then?
Reiji perhaps?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
It's not like you can't have a homoerotic love for Shinji~ It's not hard to see why as well. XD

But if you insist on a new topic. . Err. .

Spoiler:

ShadowYashi

Years
I just realized how much I want Sho's hat OwO
Same Place where Satoshi and Hikari's dad and Kasumi's parent's are they'llneverexistandneverbementioned land

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
How come only Takeshi's parents are shown? XD And why does it seem like the dads in this show are deadbeats? How stereotypical.​

ShadowYashi

Years
Who knows XD
Wasn't there like speculation that Giovanni was Satoshi's dad?
I know his mom dated Giovanni, but that was about it.
Ohhh I wonder if Shigeru and Shinji will ever meet . . .
Wouldn't that be epic!!!

You know, aside from Takeshi, we don't know much about Ash's background, except he grew up in Pallet and lives with his mom . . . we know more about the TR Trio's past and their family (James) than we do the main character!
Something about that is very questionable. Not that I'm complaining. . . TR Trio is awesome =3

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
SFHLDKFJ D8
You spelled Minamimoto wrong, Yashi D;
/hit

His parents are playing darts with Ash's dad and Gary's parents of coarse /

The show never gets into assplaining family relations D;
which is like, no faif because im curious ouo

Who knows XD
Wasn't there like speculation that Giovanni was Satoshi's dad?
I know his mom dated Giovanni, but that was about it.
Ohhh I wonder if Shigeru and Shinji will ever meet . . .
Wouldn't that be epic!!!

You know, aside from Takeshi, we don't know much about Ash's background, except he grew up in Pallet and lives with his mom . . . we know more about the TR Trio's past and their family (James) than we do the main character!
Something about that is very questionable. Not that I'm complaining. . . TR Trio is awesome =3

I remember once hearing someone say that Ho-oh was Ash's dad O_o;;

Thats kind of ironic, we know more about the main villains than the main character, but i guess it's supposed to add more character to Ash, ya know?
--

I agree, TR is awesome~

ShadowYashi

Years
^^ This! Heck, if one didn't know they were brother's, I think Reiji could pass off as his dad no?

Oh yeah! I knew I was missing something when I spelled his last name >.<
I just couldn't remember what @_@

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Considering Reiji's, like, 18, I'd assume he can take care of Shinji by himself.

And I made so many typos in that sentence before I went back and fixed them. . =_=​

Back