• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
B/W Sprites Fusion and etc.

Hey guys, i just wondered if my fusing techniques were good so i made 2 triple fusion sprites.

Zekrom/Groudon/Giratina
Zekroutina.png

All Final Evos of Jotho Starters
Thynigatr.png

If you'd like to see more of my work then i'll make em!
Just tell me what do you want me to synchronize then i'll make it.

Years
Hey guys, i just wondered if my fusing techniques were good so i made 2 triple fusion sprites.

Zekrom/Groudon/Giratina
Zekroutina.png

All Final Evos of Jotho Starters
Thynigatr.png

If you'd like to see more of my work then i'll make em!
Just tell me what do you want me to synchronize then i'll make it.

Merged your thread because you lack 4 scratch sprites, and lone fusions won't cut it as a showcase.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
Years
Hello, all of you :)

I amn't really an expert - thought, I'm not a noob - but if this thread is for all our sprites, I'm postin' in !

Attachments

• ninetails+pidgeotto.PNG
    ninetails+pidgeotto.PNG
    2.1 KB · Views: 6
  • eevee+altari.PNG
    eevee+altari.PNG
    1,011 bytes · Views: 92

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Manche's gene lab open for business

I hope it's still legal to put sprite sheets

my_pokesplices_updated_by_smvuy-d33u4sr.png

KNC

Sir Demoknight
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
My first attempt at sprites (editing and recolouring) as well as animating (don't use without permission):
gardevoirspritefront.gif

Took me about 90 minutes but yeah... I had to get used to the tools and methods I used, also I just spontanously decided to do this, didn't take any tutorials.

Recoloured 3 parts seperately, made an eye blink animation as well as the animation for the moving arm. I thought about including this in an hack if I were to make one.

Source was only this and nothing more:
Spoiler:

Assuming this is still right here with animation, it's a recolouring nonetheless.
Opinions or critique?

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2011
Sup my fellow spriters? well ive gotten started on my own fusions of pokemon and here is the only one that I feel moderately confident in.

Rofreeze.png

I have no doubt it needs improvement but thats why we post our sprites. to show them off and recieve advice on improving them. and if the name sounds familiar to any of you its based off of twoohfive 205s Roblaze

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2011
Bonewyvern.png

here is my Bonewyvern. Cookies for anyone who can tell me ALL the pokemon I used to make it, this includes the ones used for the colors.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
Years
Here are my sprites. They're not that great, though.
Alakazam_Splice.png
Electazam-....
parasect_evo.png
Paracrust-really like this one.
Metacario.png
Metacario-my second favorite.
Landlurk.png
Landlurk-reminds me of one of those guys in a mariachi band(lol)
Weavilash.png
Weavilash-the parts blend in nicely, don't you think?
I also added them to my album on my profile.
EDIT: I don't understand. Are we supposed to have all 4 sprites in a new thread scratch? or can they be something else?

Last edited:

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
I've never been an arty person, or spectacular at manipulation. However, I've recoloured these Pokémanz.

2gv0qi0.png
k6txg.png
2ur8lfd.png

And I've fused these 'mons (Pelipper/Lugia, Primape/Dusclops, Sudowoodo/Archen and Pelipper/Meganium [Melipper took four hours, never fusing again])

z24xj.png
728w1w.png
31681lv.png
j6k7cz.png

EDIT: also,
21aeold.gif

I'm no spriter, at all, I'm not even creative or artistic....

Anyway, the other day I posted in the 'If You Were a Pokemon...' thread in Pokemon General; where people posted what they would be if they were a Pokemon, including things such as type, movepool, weight, etc.

This was my reply:
Spoiler:

I decided I would try to actually make this Pokemon actually I threw a whole heap of sprites together with some of my own lines and circles. I didn't have an exact vision in mind when I started, but halfway through I knew what I was going to do.

I used Shinx, Sealeo, Cacturne, Accelgor, Latias, Sandrew and Ludicolo.

This is the sprite in progress:
Spoiler:

This is the final result:
106d5cg.png

The arms are supposed to represent the weightlessness; so is the weird bodily pattern. The weird pattern is dark matter circulating through its body - if it was animated, the pattern would be spiraling around.

Last edited:

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
Devamped Lucas

Many people have done this, so I tried it. I used Red's sprites and took parts from Lucas and made a devamp for generation 3-

Years
PokéSplicers! ;)

Anywho! I remember I used to do this back in the day, and it's a lot of fun.

I'm just a beginner, so they aren't too special.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Darmandien was pretty impressive. ;) Also Pikachu + Wobubbet combination (sorry I can't remember the name) was fun. I have done sprites too but accidentaly deleted them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back