• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Interested in your 5IV Regirock :3 want something from my shop?

Hey there, sorry for the delay.

Hmmm..... I would like the Shiny Machamp caught in the heavy ball. (But without the Nickname if possible)

But before you and I trade, let me ask you something first. How does your magby have the Vital Spirit ability if it was caught in a love ball? You do realize it's impossible to use apricorn balls to capture Pokemon with their Hidden abilities, don't you?

That Inkay, I want it... What would be a fair offer?

Where's your thread?

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Hey there, sorry for the delay.

Hmmm..... I would like the Shiny Machamp caught in the heavy ball. (But without the Nickname if possible)

But before you and I trade, let me ask you something first. How does your magby have the Vital Spirit ability if it was caught in a love ball? You do realize it's impossible to use apricorn balls to capture Pokemon with their Hidden abilities, don't you?
Where's your thread?

Hey xD I can't change the name, it's just the original French name.
If you look in my list, the apricorn ball Pokemon with their hidden abilities are listed as powersaved for the ball ^^ I do realise that.
Some people don't care, and while I don't really like that, it's just for collection purposes. If you don't like it just don't ask for it :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
interested in shiny articuno. What do u want for it

If you're asking if I see anything on your thread that I want, no I don't. Sorry. :(

I need a diancie please

Ummmm.... I don't have one.

I don't have a thread yet, I was asking what you would take for it, and then I planned on making an offer based upon your response.

Well, I really would prefer that you have a trade thread. Also, I usually don't trade with strangers or people who I'm not familiar with. Sorry :(

Hey xD I can't change the name, it's just the original French name.
If you look in my list, the apricorn ball Pokemon with their hidden abilities are listed as powersaved for the ball ^^ I do realise that.
Some people don't care, and while I don't really like that, it's just for collection purposes. If you don't like it just don't ask for it :P

Hmmm..... Okay, well just to sure, did you get the Shiny Machamp legitimently or did you use the Powersave? Cause I prefer the pokemon to be legitiment tbh. It's not because that I really don't trust you. It's because I don't you know you well enough and I don't know you in person. So I'm trying to be careful on who I trade with.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
If you're asking if I see anything on your thread that I want, no I don't. Sorry. :(

Ummmm.... I don't have one.

Well, I really would prefer that you have a trade thread. Also, I usually don't trade with strangers or people who I'm not familiar with. Sorry :(

Hmmm..... Okay, well just to sure, did you get the Shiny Machamp legitimently or did you use the Powersave? Cause I prefer the pokemon to be legitiment tbh. It's not because that I really don't trust you. It's because I don't you know you well enough and I don't know you in person. So I'm trying to be careful on who I trade with.

These do not have my OT. And I don't use Powersaves to shinify. That just decreases the fun in shiny breeding XD These are traded, I try to make sure as much as I can that they aren't shinified, but there isn't really any real proof you can find. Let me just say they are legit to the best of my knowledge.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
These do not have my OT. And I don't use Powersaves to shinify. That just decreases the fun in shiny breeding XD These are traded, I try to make sure as much as I can that they aren't shinified, but there isn't really any real proof you can find. Let me just say they are legit to the best of my knowledge.

Okay, well.... Thank you for your time. But I think I would prefer if you had your own pokemon to trade with instead trading pokemon that aren't originally yours.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Can you CMT for the shiny Venonat, Inkay and Tyrunt, please? :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Interested in :
Shiny Articuno (Modest) HP - Ground IV's: 30/31/31/30/30/31

For my 3iv adamant diancie

name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
fc:4699-7119-0412

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Can you CMT for the shiny Venonat, Inkay and Tyrunt, please? :)

Thank you for your time, Perrie, but I really don't see anything on your thread that I want. Sorry. :(

Interested in :
Shiny Articuno (Modest) HP - Ground IV's: 30/31/31/30/30/31

For my 3iv adamant diancie

name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
fc:4699-7119-0412

Thank you for your time, Tolo, but I already have a Diancie. Sorry. :(
Plus, I really would prefer if you had a trade thread in order to trade with me.

RedWar

Learning...
Years
Interested in any of Heatran, HP Ice Zapdos or Cresselia.

I have a trade thread in sig, in addition (haven't added to the thread yet) I also have a 6iv, shiny timid Latias available.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Interested in any of Heatran, HP Ice Zapdos or Cresselia.

I have a trade thread in sig, in addition (haven't added to the thread yet) I also have a 6iv, shiny timid Latias available.

Thank you for your time, RedWar, but I don't see anything on your thread that I wanted. Sorry. :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
Hi, I'm interested in these guys

Spoiler:

I can offer some of the following flawless 5iv pokemon for them: (Natures can be changed if wanted)

Spoiler:

Years
I'm interested in your Kyogre, Rayquaza, Zapdos with HP Ice, and Palkia. Check my tiny shop in the Quick Trades section to see my full selection of Legendaries I have to offer. All of them are 5-6 IVs. Name of the Shop: " LF: 5-6IVs Legendaries FT: Other 5-6IVs Legendaries".

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Hi, I'm interested in these guys

Spoiler:

I can offer some of the following flawless 5iv pokemon for them: (Natures can be changed if wanted)

Spoiler:

Thank you for your time, Brotlov. But I already have most of those pokemon that you're offering. Sorry. :(

I'm interested in your Kyogre, Rayquaza, Zapdos with HP Ice, and Palkia. Check my tiny shop in the Quick Trades section to see my full selection of Legendaries I have to offer. All of them are 5-6 IVs. Name of the Shop: " LF: 5-6IVs Legendaries FT: Other 5-6IVs Legendaries".

Thank you for your time, Yveltal99, But I rather not trade with strangers. Sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back