• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red Evolution

Years
@Godlesplay - I used a Walk-Through-Walls cheat to get past the lady blocking Lorelei's room... I was doing a nuzlocke and I was just not going to end it there because of that bug.

@Pokemonfan - Tea is on Three island. The old lady is moved from Celadon to a house there.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
I'm at Koga right now.. and damn.. I over-leveled when I was training my other Pokes via Exp. Share.. and I'm doing nuzlocke though.. and luckily no deaths as of now.. my Ledian is already friggin level 87, followed by Level 53 Victreebel and so on.. but then I still feel that there's still something more.. I don't have a water type, yet.. hahaha.. and I didn't get bored when playing this.. which is surprising of how I get bored of stuff easily, anyways, looking forward to the Final Version!!

Hab

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
after patching full version, i get blackscreen just after that " you are gonna embark on new journey"

ROM: Fire red (U) (BPRE)

I get the same error on My Boy! emulator for Android. Edit: Nvm, faulty rombase

Another topic: I read through the documents and noticed that there were no type change Togepi/tic/kiss, as well as the Ralts-family. Is this just an error in the document? Also it says that only the Pidgey family can learn Roost, this is a mistake, right?

Otherwise I really like the changes you've done to the abilities and learnsets, like Regenerator pokes, Eevee-family learning Wish and such :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 1, 2016
Thanks for pointing out the bugs, I'm looking into it and also planning an update where you can do the post-game Sevii Islands quest so hopefully I'll get that out soon.

Another topic: I read through the documents and noticed that there were no type change Togepi/tic/kiss, as well as the Ralts-family. Is this just an error in the document? Also it says that only the Pidgey family can learn Roost, this is a mistake, right?

The Togepi and Ralts family are retyped to Fairy regardless of which version you're playing and for the latter keep in mind that whatever isn't listed has its BW2 movesets so it means Spearow, Pelipper etc. get Roost as well.

Reactions: Hab

Hab

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
The Togepi and Ralts family are retyped to Fairy regardless of which version you're playing and for the latter keep in mind that whatever isn't listed has its BW2 movesets so it means Spearow, Pelipper etc. get Roost as well.

Oh, thanks, didn't quite get that.

Another problem: I understand that you're running low on evolutionmethods for eevee, but the current solution forces you to use a worse nature on your Sylveon, since you made Eevees attack and defence equal. If Eevee evolved into Sylveon if attack=defence, like hitmontop, it would be better as you then could run a -Speed nature.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
I get the same error on My Boy! emulator for Android. Edit: Nvm, faulty rombase

Otherwise I really like the changes you've done to the abilities and learnsets, like Regenerator pokes, Eevee-family learning Wish and such :)

the heck!

whats your rombase code? cant wait to play this!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
Oh, thanks, didn't quite get that.

Another problem: I understand that you're running low on evolutionmethods for eevee, but the current solution forces you to use a worse nature on your Sylveon, since you made Eevees attack and defence equal. If Eevee evolved into Sylveon if attack=defence, like hitmontop, it would be better as you then could run a -Speed nature.

I saw that in the docs as well. I think a better solution would be to make eevee evolve into Sylveon when leveling up with an item like the soothe bell, since that's obtained before encountering Eevee and right in front of you before route 11.

-

Anyways, I tried this game. It was pretty fun, until I got annoyed to Hell by the OHKO users and the double team ♥♥♥♥♥ in the gym battle. I can't stand this luck-based BS.

Aside from those and the couple harmless glitches, I liked it.

Hab

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
I saw that in the docs as well. I think a better solution would be to make eevee evolve into Sylveon when leveling up with an item like the soothe bell, since that's obtained before encountering Eevee and right in front of you before route 11.

-

Anyways, I tried this game. It was pretty fun, until I got annoyed to Hell by the OHKO users and the double team ♥♥♥♥♥ in the gym battle. I can't stand this luck-based BS.

Aside from those and the couple harmless glitches, I liked it.

That seems like quite a good idea, as it makes sense both flavorwise and is doable ingame. I tried to use YAPE and some other game-editors to change it, but for some reason none of them works with this game. They seem to work fine all the other hacks I've tried, though :/

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 31, 2016
I'm not sure if anyone posted this, but herer's what seems to be an apparent bug :

When you walk up Viridian City, there appears to be someone who looks like one of Prof. Oak's aides in the middle of the road. When you speak to him, he eventually starts starts speaking like Prof. Oak would when and he speaks about traveling and catching pokemon at an unknown region or something of the sort (Johto I'm assuming), and the small tree you can use HM01 Cut on in north Viridian walks up to the two of you, as your rival/Prof. Oak's grandson (but is actually the ree instead), since this is supposedly where Oak hands both characters the national pokedex (which is what is received at the end of the dialogue).

EDIT: I noticed you mentioned this in one of the word documents; how you're supposed to get the national pokedex at this point

Last edited:

SidDays

Professional Lurker
Years
Just wanted to say that I'm absolutely loving this hack. Thank you!

The rather steep difficulty level is fun, actually. It's nice to require 4-5 tries to win a gym battle for a change

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2016
Main issue I had with this hack, is that you cannot breed pokemon seeing as the screen goes black whenever you talk to the guy after giving him one of your pokemon.

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
Hey
loving this hack ,its really cool and i had lots of fun playing it.
My team is one of the sickest teams I've ever trained ,and I've trained a lot
The Team:

Magnizone (Tesla) :Quiet,lvl78,Analytic
Shock Wave / Thunder Wave / Flash Cannon / Signal Beam

Weavile (Demise) :Impish,lvl80,Tough Claws (M)
Hone Claws / Night Slash / Ice Punch / Icicle Crash

Gengar (Mrs.Fear) :Timid,lvl79,Levitate (F)
Shadow Ball / Psychic / Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb

Blastoise (Flak) : Naughty,lvl77,Mega Launcher (M)
Water Pulse / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam / Surf

Salamence (Sky King) : Adamant,lvl75,Intimidate (M)
Aerial Ace / Fly / Dragon Claw / Stone Edge

Camerupt (Vulcan) : Rash,lvl76,Solid Rock (M)
Earth Power / Earthquake / Flamethrower / Amnesia

right now I'm in the Pokemon league waiting for the next update
thanks and good luck

Shangahyando

The odd one.
Years
Here's a bug:
In Cerulean City, when entering the house at the left from pokemon mart, the screen goes black. The music is still there though. Same situation with the house below safari zone entrance. I use basic version.
Also, when tyranitar is switched into, the screen freezes at "Tyranitars Sand Stream brewed a sandstorm". Doesn't happen when it's first in the party or when it's already sandstorm. Basic version again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
Some bugs to report.
1) Trace is sometimes traceD or TRAceD or other weird combination of uppercase and lowercase.
2) Roost doesn't remove flying type from the user.
3) Gale Wings cannot make Flying moves go faster than regular priority attacks.
4) Sheer Force still allows the effects of the moves to proc.
That's about it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 31, 2016
I noticed that the descriptions for the TM's of Dark Pulse and Stone Edge are off, yet they were introduced in Gen IV

Great Hack by the way! Has anyone made it to the elite 4?

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
I noticed that the descriptions for the TM's of Dark Pulse and Stone Edge are off, yet they were introduced in Gen IV

Great Hack by the way! Has anyone made it to the elite 4?

I have.but you can't challenge them until the next update is released,there's a girl blocking the door that leads to the Elite 4 inside the Indigo Plateau.

Back