• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Youkai Academy IC thread is accepted! We can officially start the RP! How are we gonna start this? It's everyone's first day on youkai academy, so everyone simply enters the academy or is already in their dorm room, everyone will gather to their classrooms, dorm-A goes to classroom 2, Dorm-B will go to class room 6, Dorm-C will go to classroom 3, i will add the classes of each classroom later! WestSideConnection's character is the homeroom teacher of Dorm-B, i will make two homeroom teachers for Dorm-A and Dorm-C, when more teachers are accepted i'll let you know who's your new homeroom teacher, let's RP guys! Any questions are welcome

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Name (first, middle, last): Shadow Grace Nightwing
Nickname: Shadow
Youkai: Siren
Appearence: Shadow is about 5'9", with oddly bright purple eyes. Her hair is pitch black with bright purple streaks. It's really long, reaching down to her knees. She usually keeps it up in a ponytail. Her skin is snow white, setting off her eyes and hair. When she isn't in the Academy, she's usually wearing black or purple tee-shirts with black jeans and black converse.
Personality: Shadow uses her voice to soothe and quell any fighting or discontent that she sees around her. She knows that she will never be able to make all the strife and suffering go away, but she still tries to help anyways. At least, without giving away who and what she really is.
History: Shadow was born in a small village. Her mother and father were so happy to have such a beautiful baby girl. However, once Shadow's wings started coming in, they realised something wasn't right with their precious daughter. They figured that she was a mutant, a genetic accident. They hid her away until her wings were fully grown and she was able to hide them. She fell in love with one of the boys, and ultimately revealed to him what she really was. He tried to kill her thinking that she was dangerous, so she fought back and won. She ran away from her family and village that night. She kept running until a teacher found her and took her to the academy.
Dorm: Dorm B

Hope it's not too late to join

Sapphire Rose

Years
DarkAngel91- ofcourse it's not too late ^^ SU accepted, welcome to Youkai academy, you're lucky, the RP just begun :3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
DarkAngel91-I'm a Co-GM just so you know. :) Nothing wrong with your SU, so your accepted. xD I know PS accepted you already, but yeah!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
SkyisUmbreon-It's fine. :) You're accepted! You may begin posting.

juniebug910-I'm having a little trouble looking over your character's appearance. Kitsune's human form doesn't seem so...human. :\ Normal humans don't have 4 tails at all. It's a little uneasy if I should accept your character.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
SkyisUmbreon-It's fine. :) You're accepted! You may begin posting.

juniebug910-I'm having a little trouble looking over your character's appearance. Kitsune's human form doesn't seem so...human. :\ Normal humans don't have 4 tails at all. It's a little uneasy if I should accept your character.
This is an academy to help Youkai co-exist with humans, right? Well what if he's currently incapable of creating and maintaining a perfect human form? In Pom Poko, despite the fact that the kitsune had an easier time with transforming due to their dedication than the tanuki (or rather, due to the tanuki's laziness) did, they still had to go through the same hoops and rings to gain a perfect transformation.

Now, that said, this is all just supposition, it's really up to Junie as to whether that's the case.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
First of all, mach, Kitsune is a girl.

And you are right. Kitsune is still struggling to maintain a perfect human appearence. So she still shows her ears and tail while human.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
How could I have forgotten that? Thanks machomuu!

juniebug910-Thank machomuu. The Youkai ARE learning how to co-exist with humans. With that said, Kitsune is accepted. I apologize for my questions. You may post when you want now.

Sapphire Rose

Years
SkyUmbreon and Juniebrug are both accepted :3 thanks SD for accepting them already while i was sleeping~ ;3 woot~

Soon i will add pictures of how the inside of the school looks, Machomuu gave me this idea ^^ can take a few days though cuz i have to discuss them pictures with SD :3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
juniebug910-I accepted you too... :<

machomuu-To answer your question, no. You can just start from your dorm or just entering the academy, & end the post in your class.

Everyone-If anyone's in Dorm A & in classroom 2, feel free to interact with Ryuu who's laying his chin on the desk. Warning: Careful how you speak to him. He's a little rude. :P

Sapphire Rose

Years
In a few posts all the teachers will introduce you to youkai school, then they each teach you for a hour, after that you're free to go where you want. Dorm-B has history, Dorm-A has art, Dorm-C has Youkai lesson,

In Youkai lesson the teacher will teach you about the differences between Youkai and their powers.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Y'know, as I started writing I noticed that it'll be a little inconsistent as long as these teachers have no SUs and are simply NPCs, reason being that each RPer portrays how the class progresses differently, and because of this they end up controlling the teacher NPCs as well, which would be fine if it weren't for the fact that several RPers control the same NPC teacher at some points.

Back