• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!)

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I'm unable to play the game. I've tried to patch it with both Lunar IPS and Multipatch, but I only get this:
The file I'm patching, is called "Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1)". I don't understand why it doesn't work. Could anybody just send me a patched rom, with the latest Pokémon Rocket Strike patch, so that I don't have to waste my time on this?

Hey there.
Distributing roms is not allowed here so here's what you can do:
- try out the 1.0 version and use Lunar IPS, this should do the trick.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I just finished the game! I've defeated Kanto and Sevii Islands, and got Mewtwo.
Is that the end..? Or do I see Giovanni again?

---edit---

I love this game. Thank you so much for releasing an ips download. I love the story and I love that there's so many people to fight in this game!
Boy, it was difficult though, with all the leaders having 6 pokemon. Oh! I normally HATE victory road but the set-up you have for this one was awesome.
I really liked this game!

I'm asking if there is more afterwards because I felt like I was supposed to get something from Giovanni but didn't?

AmazingCharizard

Years
I just finished the game! I've defeated Kanto and Sevii Islands, and got Mewtwo.
Is that the end..? Or do I see Giovanni again?

---edit---

I love this game. Thank you so much for releasing an ips download. I love the story and I love that there's so many people to fight in this game!
Boy, it was difficult though, with all the leaders having 6 pokemon. Oh! I normally HATE victory road but the set-up you have for this one was awesome.
I really liked this game!

I'm asking if there is more afterwards because I felt like I was supposed to get something from Giovanni but didn't?

Thank you for your very kind words of support, seeing something like this always makes me happy.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I think I saw the ending. Hmmm.. :)

Spoiler:

AmazingCharizard

Years
I think I saw the ending. Hmmm.. :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 19, 2023
I dunno if this is the right place to post or not, but playing this on my phone w/ MyBoy!. No matter what I try, I ALWAYS freeze right as I'm attempting to grab HM01.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 21, 2019
I found charmander near the renamed viridian city. I can't find the other original starters in the game tho. where can I find them?

Bulbasaur is found in the grass in Fuchsia City. (Based on pokedex entry.)
Charmander is found on route 22. (I've caught one here.)
Squirtle is found in the water of Pallet Town, Vermilion City, Saffron City, and Routes 6, 11, 12. (Based on pokedex entry.)

Chickorita is found on route 1. (I've caught one here.)
Cyndaquil is found on route 9. (Based on pokedex entry.)
Totodile is found on route 22. (I've caught one here.)

Treecko is found on route 7 and in the grass in Fuchsia City. (Based on pokedex entry.)
Torchic is found on route 4. (According to another post on here.)
Mudkip is found on route 2. (I've caught one here.)

Also, a personal favorite, Spiritome is found on the top level of Pokemon Tower.

(I know this is an incredibly late post, but I thought for the people who are still enjoying Rocket Strike, (like me), this might be useful.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 21, 2019
I found charmander near the renamed viridian city. I can't find the other original starters in the game tho. where can I find them?

Edit to my last post, Torchic is found on route 9, not route 4. Sorry.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Apr 21, 2021
Where is the Lucky Egg?
What about other optional items, is there an item guide?

AmazingCharizard

Years
Bulbasaur is found in the grass in Fuchsia City. (Based on pokedex entry.)
Charmander is found on route 22. (I've caught one here.)
Squirtle is found in the water of Pallet Town, Vermilion City, Saffron City, and Routes 6, 11, 12. (Based on pokedex entry.)

Chickorita is found on route 1. (I've caught one here.)
Cyndaquil is found on route 9. (Based on pokedex entry.)
Totodile is found on route 22. (I've caught one here.)

Treecko is found on route 7 and in the grass in Fuchsia City. (Based on pokedex entry.)
Torchic is found on route 4. (According to another post on here.)
Mudkip is found on route 2. (I've caught one here.)

Also, a personal favorite, Spiritome is found on the top level of Pokemon Tower.

(I know this is an incredibly late post, but I thought for the people who are still enjoying Rocket Strike, (like me), this might be useful.)

Thanks for sharing! Great to see people like you having fun with the game.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Me here necroing a thread apparently. I just wanted to add that I had a lot of fun playing through the whole thing. Felt very weird at places with the meta-ish dialogue and word choices, but it also was an experience to catch a lot of unexpected legendaries.

Back