• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Flare - Final Version Released! (1.02 as of 1/23/19)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Hey, I was wondering if there was evolutions from fourth gen implemented like Magmortar and Electivire? Cause I was hoping to run a Tangrowth.

Years
Thought I'd hop by and ask how this hack is progressing? Especially since there has been no update since June.

So as of now, I'm expecting to have the final version ready around New Years, but I guess we'll see how things go!

Hey, I was wondering if there was evolutions from fourth gen implemented like Magmortar and Electivire? Cause I was hoping to run a Tangrowth.

All pokemon will be coming from gens 1-3!

Years
Hey guys! I know it's been a long wait, but Final Version 1.0 is finally here!

Download is in the main post!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Hey guys! I know it's been a long wait, but Final Version 1.0 is finally here!

Download is in the main post!

OMG another complete rom hack within 2 days! To me it's christmas time 11 months early. now i'm going to play this rom hack.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Hey I just wanted to let you know so far the hack seems amazing! The voiced protagonist is really refreshing compared to other hacks, and although this isn't the first attempt at a "backwards Kanto" it is most certainly the most fleshed-out. A real treat!

Cheers!

Years
OMG another complete rom hack within 2 days! To me it's christmas time 11 months early. now i'm going to play this rom hack.

Hey I just wanted to let you know so far the hack seems amazing! The voiced protagonist is really refreshing compared to other hacks, and although this isn't the first attempt at a "backwards Kanto" it is most certainly the most fleshed-out. A real treat!

Cheers!

Congrats on finishing your hack, PokemonAce123 I love the fact that you can visit Kanto backwards! Awesome!!

Thanks so much guys!

Is this randomizable?

Not sure, never really tried it. I guess you can try it out and worst comes to worst it doesn't work? I don't see why it wouldn't work, though.

Years
Hey guys, be sure to update to v1.01 asap, otherwise you may run into a game breaking bug
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Congratulations on completing your ROM hack! Well done <3

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Does this game has post-game content and/or a battle facility like battle tower?

Years
Have there been any updates made to moves, movepools, stats, etc.?

Yup!

Congratulations on completing your ROM hack! Well done <3

Thanks!

Can you evolve trade pokemon in game?

Yup! They all evolve by level up now!

Does this game has post-game content and/or a battle facility like battle tower?

Yup, there is some aftergame content
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 12, 2022
How do you evolve pokemon like machoke and seadra? Also, is friendship evolutions still a thing?

Back