• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm still the only Mermaid, but yeah there are a lot of unused Youkai

Edit: Also PS, I changed my appearance for Nerina a few days ago, just wanted to make sure you knew.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Genevieve- i saw it ^^ but i didn't got the time yet to come on my PC so i'll change everything when i'm on my PC :3

Hufflepufflt- also taken ^^;; gomendasai...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Scubbucus, Witch, Snowgirl(boy), Yasha, Medusa, Lamia, Kraken, Mummy, Zombie, Siren, Spider-woman, Mermaid, and Onimodoki are all avalible according to the first post in the thread.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Machomuu- okay :)

i editted the IC thread and OOC thread ;) just character list though, tomorrow i'll do the rest.

Years
First Kraken character?
I'm thinking yes my friends! ;)

Name (first, middle, last): Artemis Von Straton

Nickname: Prometheus

Youkai: Kraken

Appearance:

Human: In his human form Artemis is a normal 16 year old boy, except he has extremely pale and seemingly slippery, silvery skin. Artemis usually wears long tattered jeans and a plain white top. On top of the top he wears a black leather jacket. His eyes are never one colour at a time and they always appear to be changing due to the light in the room he is in.

In the darkness Artemis seems to radiate light, but that is because of his nature as a Kraken showing through his disguise.

Artemis has a thick head of crisp blue hair, dropping just at the top of his eyebrows and the bottom of his neck around the back. His legs always appear to be fidgeting, as if they have a life of their own and he always seems to look wet, often having drips of water falling off of him. Artemis has bright blue eyes that always seem to look either sad. However his eyes are enthralling and when he wasn't fleeing from human civilization he had one or two women falling for him simply because the vivid ocean colour of his eyes and hair.

Artemis has a finely toned body, with a fairly ripped, very pale six pack and moderately well sized abs, his biceps are small but his leg muscles are hulking, useful for swimming with, his physique is something to be desired by even the fittest men.

Youkai: In his Youkai form, Artemis looks like something out of a nightmare. His skin and tentacles are all a silver-white colour and seem to look near-transparent. His jaw grows in size and his teeth become as sharp as a shark's, he uses them to fight or to feed in the wild. His skin seems to take a smooth leathery feel like how a diving suit feels like, this makes him more watertight. His skin is also handy for protection, as it can make him harder to stab or shoot, although not impervious to damage. Artemis also grows gills out of the side of his neck, these make for breathing underwater much easier, although they can be weak spots if they are shot or stabbed.

When Artemis is in his Youkai form he can usually travel through water as fast as some of the best motorboats and jet-ski's on the market, meaning that when it comes to travelling underwater he can do it with ease. Another thing that this can help him with is that when he is on land and not able to swim, this speed gives him heightened senses, so if someone is swinging a punch at him, he can a lot of the time quickly raise one of his tentacles to intercept the blow then incapacitate them with another tentacle.

Personality: Artemis is a lost soul. The fiery temper that is hidden within Artemis is usually masked by his sadness and disorganised thinking. His true nature of being a cocky warrior hidden underneath the quiet persona that he entertains himself by keeping. When people talk to Artemis he rarely replies, maybe even sometimes tries to scare them off, because Artemis has never been shown any kindness. Artemis had never had anyone do him any favours apart from Kiba Ray Hiroshi, and that was only once. Artemis did not understand the reason why he was brought to the school, but seeing as he had not much else to do, he came.

Artemis feels as if the world hates him and it is looking down on him with disgust. Artemis shows no love to anyone, he has never had a friend, he has never had a lover, he has never had any family. He has never not been alone.

History: When Artemis was born, his parents were disgusted and upset that they could not give birth to a regular child. They dumped Artemis in the River Thames as a baby, but the clever child swam away, as he felt at home in the Ocean currents. Artemis travelled from country to country, living the life on small exotic islands and underwater caves. Until one day on his travels he was caught in a net from a big time shrimp business. Seeing that they had caught something completely odd, Artemis realised that he could very well be the only one of his kind, and began to piece together all the horrors that the humans could do to him. Using his tentacles, he ripped open the net and swam free, but since that moment people have hunted for him, desperate to find him so as they could gain the fame and riches that would come with the discovery.

After years in hiding, Artemis found himself on the stormy coasts of Scotland, in one of the most treacherous parts of the ocean, it was cold and he hated it, but he was safe from the humans. When he needed food he would go and eat the seaweed or the fish, which would sustain his hunger, but when he didn't he would stay up in the cave, avoiding the constant freezing weather and the lick of the waves as they drove themselves deep into the heart of the rock. It was one of these cold winter days that Kiba Ray Hiroshi found him. Artemis had prepared for a fight, but something seemed to stop him, a voice in the back of his head. Kiba Ray told Artemis of the school, and that he was not alone among his kind, even if he felt like it. Artemis, not understanding this notion, originally decided that he would not go. But Kiba Ray told him he had no choice, and that the human fishermen had already tracked his location all the way to this point, using technology unknown to Artemis. Within hours, they were on their way to the academy.

On the way there, Ray taught Artemis a few important things, such as how to hide yourself in a human form, which Artemis thought would have come in handy a long long time ago. Ray gave Artemis some brand new clothes, they all seemed to fit him perfectly, and to Artemis' happiness, told him that there was a swimming pool at the facility he was being taken to.

It seemed too sweet for Artemis. He didn't know he'd have to communicate with people and share these gifts.

Dorm: Dorm B

I hope you guys like him :)

Last edited:
Years
Starting the SU a little. I'll probably finish it tomorrow. :)

Name (first, middle, last): April Ocean

Nickname: N/A

Youkai: Mermaid

Appearence: April has a light, rosy pink as her hair color. With a slight hint of white coloring at her bangs, and also the whole top of her small, double, pony tail. April has thin, sweet, flowing hair that only goes up to around the bottom of her shoulders. And her layered bangs right above her eye's, some thicker pieces lay on them to. Her eye's are a light, beautiful color, matching well with her tanned, ocean skin. Her lip's make up the color a little darker than Baby Pink, and aren't to fat or to thin. Matching perfectly with her silky hair. April wears a red and white, turtle neck mini dress, which has a red top and white bottom. The cute, little dress has a thick black border, layering out the dress. It has two red dots on each side of the dress, a little under the red top bit. The white background with the dots has a black, curved line with a sort of black Rectangle shape hanging from it. The belt she wears near the bottom of her mini dress, is white, with two big black ribbons at each side. April's dress has a long side at the back, sort of making it like a red ocean dress. Her cape like skirt is only at the back of her dress and is plain. This cape like skirt is attacked by a big, red ribbon at the back of April's back.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality: (at least one paragraph)

History: (at least one paragraph)

Dorm: A

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm gonna make a second character, here's the start of my sign up.

Name : Raphael Leo Michelangelo

Nickname: Raph

Youkai: Yasha

Appearance: Raphael has dark brown skin, and icy blue eyes, his third eye on his forehead is the same color and is hidden by his black hair. Because he looks mostly human he doesn't have different forms and on windy days he will wear a dark grey fedora. He wears a black tank top with a dark grey suit jacket. He wears black dress pants and black dress shoes. His nose is pierced with a small silver ball on the right side of it. He is a little tall for his age standing at 6 feet exactly and weighs about 135 lbs, he is very muscular due to his constant working out.
Spoiler:

Personality: Raphael is extremely kind to others and will do his best to stop from getting into fights, but that doesn't mean he won't defend his friends, though if faced with a choice he will use Martial Arts in a situation like a school yard fight, and save his Chinese coins and summoning seals for fights against a dangerous enemy outside of school. Raphael has his name suggests is a talented artist, having been named after not one, but three of the humans greatest artists. He isn't stuck up or and doesn't brag about his talents as an artist, if he did that would be mean, and mean is one thing he isn't. Another thing about Raphael is that he is very careful about what he eats and drinks, he'll have the occasional coffee but mainly drinks water and juice, never touching soda. He's a strong vegan not believing in the killing of animals or eating things like milk or eggs. He also works out a lot, lifting weights before bed and jogging in the early mornings.

History: Raphael was born in the northeastern part of the united states, specifically New York City. His mother was had lost her memory and died shortly after having him. Before her death however she told the doctors at the hospital the only thing she remembered, that she wanted to name the baby boy after three of her favorite artists, thus the name Raphael for the Italian painter, Leo for Leonardo Da Vinci as his middle name, and Michelangelo for the creator of the Medici Chapel in Italy. The three great masters of the High Renaissance period of history. After his mother died one of the doctors saw Raphael's third eye on his forehead and covered it immedietly for the doctor was also a Yasha living in human disguise. The doctor named Bolin Xiāo adopted Raphael right away but didn't change his name. As Raphael grew up he was taught how to interact with humans, he learned Martial Arts and developed his skills as an artist. He was told about his mother what little was known about her and Bolin and Raphael came to the conclusion that a Yasha had fallen in love with his mother. After he turned 16 the two made the decision that it was best for Raphael to go to the Youkai academy to finish his education, to learn the things Bolin could not teach him, but also because unknown to Raphael the FairyTale had been seen in the area by other hidden Youkai, Bolin could handle himself, but Raphael needed to be safe.

Dorm: B

Last edited:
Back