• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon Z: Neo Flare Strikes! (T) (IC)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver was having a good time, and was glad to go and turn in for the night, but then, he decided to look back for a second, and his eyes widened at what he saw.

"Catch you later" He told Adaline and Josh, before walking in another way.

"My, what a surprise" A feminine voice said "You still remember me" Oliver let out a weary sigh, as his hand went to the pokeballs on his waist. A pretty, black haired and tanned young woman walked in, smirking.

"You are hard to ignore, regretfully" Oliver said, seriously "Especially if you are stalking me" The girl gasped mockingly.

"That hurts, Pines" She responded "And here I thought we would have some fun together once we became trainers" Her hands went to her waist, as he considered walking out of her.

"Amber, your idea of fun is to mess with my head and start stupid competitions" Oliver said, but Amber just got very close to him, their faces inches apart, and he stepped back and blushed a bit. A pokeball was on her hand, and he growled, standing straight up as she went back as two Pokemon came out. Aile and a Murkrow.

It was on.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Josh May
004MS.png

Josh gratefully (and quite hungrily) reached for the biscuit and devoured it within seconds.

"Thanks! That was really nice of you," he said to Adaline, smiling softly.

Josh took in his surroundings for a moment. He loved the way the twinkling lights of Santalune contrasted with the darkening sky. It filled him with a certain warmth that he couldn't possibly put into words. He decided that he definitely preferred cities to the countryside, which may have been why he was so eager to leave Dendemille.

As the trio walked further into the city after a short respite at La Comete, Oliver disbanded from the group. Assuming he would return later, Josh decided that he would get rooms for everyone for the night.

"I'll take care of the rooms," he said, heading towards the doors of a quaint inn. "Me and Oliver can share one, and you can have your own. Naturally. I mean, uh, unless you wanted to all share..." He forced himself to stop vomiting words. So far, he felt Adaline's first impression of him must have been rather unimpressive.

As he entered the inn, he was immediately greeted by warm lighting and the chatter of guests gathered in the lobby. Incense burned on the countertop of the front desk and the aroma filled Josh's nose. He approached the concierge and requested two rooms.

"I'm going to turn in for the night," Josh said to Adaline. "If everyone we met at the lab is going to challenge the gym tomorrow, then we should definitely head over there! Night!"

Josh handed her her key and proceeded to climb the wooden staircase that led to the rooms. Inside, there were two twin-sized beds and two small nightstands, each with a lamp. He sat on the edge of the bed he decided to claim as his for the night and began to remove his sneakers. Chase stood on the bed next to him.

"I don't think you can sleep here, buddy," Josh explained. "Your tail flames might set the sheets on fire."

A sour expression spread across Chase's face and he hopped down on to the floor. Suddenly, his attention turned toward the window where there was a light tapping against the glass.

"Char!" Chase cried.

Josh turned to see a visitor standing on the windowsill in the dark. It was the Pichu who had helped him defeat the Furfrou earlier. Josh could tell it was the same one because of the unique spikes on its ear.

"What could it want?" he wondered aloud, making his way across the room to the window and opening it.

"Chu!" Pichu chirped, leaping down into the room without invitation. It began to dart about, sniffing and inspecting the entire room.

Josh watched curiously. Pichu eventually came to Josh's backpack, which was laying open on the nightstand. Pushing its head inside, it began to sift through all of the Trainer supplies. When it pulled its head out, its large ears flicking back into their perky, upright state, Josh saw it had his Pokédex in its mouth.

"Hey, Pichu, be careful with that," he said nervously. "I kinda need it."

Pichu gave a sinister smirk then dashed across the bed and out the window onto the rooftop of the building next to the inn.

"Come back!" Josh yelled. He sighed defeatedly. "Chase, come on!"

Chase jumped on to Josh's back, and he climbed carefully out of the window.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Joe hasn't realized how hungry he was. After eating those gallettes hours ago it seemed like he wouldn't need this food, but he did. He had ordered some Ramen noodles with chicken instead of grumpork. For his pokemon, he ordered ultra kibble.

He tipped the waitress and left the resturaunt, and realizing he was also tired, went back to the hotel.

"Ma-am I'm turning in for the night" He said to the woman running the desk. She merely nodded and kept looking at the computer screen. When he got in to his room, he took a long shower(it was his first in a Looong time) and when hot water stopped running he dried off and put his pajamas on(he bought them when he got his bag I just forgot to mention that) when his head hit the pillow he was asleep.

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
Just outside of Santalune City, Jezebel sat in a tree watching the sun slowly begin to set. After running to Sycamore's Lab, she hardly had time to properly catch her breath before having to get right back on the road. She had been walking all afternoon in order to reach Santalune by nightfall. The long stretch of not much happening gave Jezebel some time to think about what The Professor had said. It had been two years since she had heard anything about Team Flare, and now they were coming back? The idea troubled Jezebel greatly, considering how heavily their downfall had affected Jezebel and her family. The announcement Sycamore made in general made Jezebel feel uneasy.

"Well, at least I have you now." She said looking down to where she thought her Treecko was resting to find him gone. "Hey, where did you-" she started before she heard russling in the tree behind her. The red head turned around to see Treecko tugging at a fruit to little avail. Jezebel chuckled. The Grass-Type had been sleeping for most of the trip, only occasionally waking up to bug her for food, so much so that Jezebel wasn't sure if she hadn't picked up a Snorlax by mistake. "Here, let me help." She offered, extending her arm toward the fruit.

However, just as she got close, Treecko suddenly leapt onto another branch, startling Jezebel to the point that she almost fell out of the tree, but she was able to grab onto a nearby branch and, with some difficulty, pull herself back up. Meanwhile, Treecko was on another branch, laughing at her misfortune. "Very funny, you twit." Jezebel remarked, scowling at the Pokémon in the tree before turning toward the sunset to find that it was almost night. "Alright, it's time to get a move on. Let's go." She said, easily dropping herself out of the tree, but when she turned to face Treecko, she saw him still lying on the same branch as though he hadn't heard her. "C'mon, it's going to get dark soon, and I don't want to run into anything dangerous!" She yelled, still falling on deaf ears as Treecko rolled his eyes and started reaching for a low hanging fruit.

Annoyed that she had been ignored, Jezebel squinted her eyes and started running toward the tree. Just before she ran into it, she jumped and kicked off of the trunk, launching her toward the branch with Treecko on it. As she passed the branch, Jezebel grabbed Treecko and clutched him as she landed on the ground. The Pokémon squirmed and whined for a couple of seconds before crossing his arms and sighing. "What? I asked nicely." Jezebel said once he had calmed down. "Here," she set him on the ground as she reached up and plucked the fruit he was reaching for off of the tree. "There, truce?" She said offering it to him. Treecko hesitated for a moment before grabbing it from her and beginning to eat. "Good, now let's get going." Jezebel said, plucking a fruit for herself and starting toward Santalune. So they quietly ate fruit as they walked toward Santalune side by side until they reached the entrance to the City and saw a couple of people talking to each other. Jezebel had hardly seen anybody since she left Lumiose, so she cautiously approached them.

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
Zach Walker
Santalune City, Kalos
Team: Froakie & Fletchling
Badges: 0/8

Adrianna Hepburn
Santalune City, Kalos
Team: Fennekin & Pidgey

It wasn't long before Becky came back with their waters. Then, she took their orders. Zach ordered steak and Adrianna ordered salad. Both of them wanted to eat quick because of how late it was getting, so fortunately it did not take long for their meals to arrive.

When they finished eating, they got up from their seats to leave. "Alright, time to head out," Zach yawned as he grabbed his bag.

Adrianna nodded and then aid, "So, do you think we can find a place to stay quickly?"

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I'm really getting tired." He yawned once more as they headed towards the entrance. Zach held the door open and let his girlfriend through.

"Alright, where do you want to stay?" Zach asked his girlfriend. Before she could respond to him, a red haired girl from the lab and approached them.

Last edited:
Years
99f14f006ab2b0d5b153ec5c9a55ad55.jpg

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Badges: 0
Pokemon:
latest
(Paris, Female)

Moves: Ember, Tail Whip, Scratch, Howl, Flame Charge

latest
(Vienna, Female)

Moves: String Shot, Tackle, Stun Spore

"Thank you," Adaline said as josh delicately placed the key into her hand. So far, Adaline was quite fond of Josh. He was truly a gentleman and seemed to have a kind heart, which she admired. He head up the stairs as Adaline opted for the elevator, pressing the button to the floor where her room was located. When she finally reached the correct floor, she stepped out of the elevator and walked towards her suite, Paris in toe. Opening the door, she stepped in, observing the room in its entirety. There was a large flat screen television on a stand, a soft grey couch near a window and a large queen bed in the center of the room. One door led to a large all-white bathroom, and there was a small balcony.

"This is it! How quaint. What do you think, Paris?"

"Fennekin!" Paris cried approvingly.

Adaline smiled. "I like it, too." She sat on the plush bed, laying down and enjoying its softness. She was extremely tired after being on her feet all day and was looking forward to having a deep, restful slumber. She quickly changed, folding up her clothing into a neat pile and setting it on her bedside table. She changed into a long t-shirt that she would sleep in. "Let's take a peek at the balcony," Adaline said standing up from where she sat and strolling towards where the balcony was across the room. Paris followed. She slid the screen door and stepped onto the balcony. From it you had a perfect view of downtown Santalune, all of the bright lights in the city twinkled like stars in the night. It was truly a stunning sight indeed.

"Wow, Paris, isn't this such a breathtaking view?" Adaline gushed, the breeze blowing her hair as she leaned against the railing of the balcony, her emerald eyes widening with wonder and amazement. Turning around, she scooped up Paris so that she could have a better view of the city. Vienna, who emerged from her pokeball, crawled onto the balcony and up the railing, staring into the night alongside her companions. Adaline could've stood there and admired the spectacle until sunrise, however, she found herself yawning and knew that she should rest soon.

She left the balcony with her pokemon, closing the screen doors behind her. Before officially heading to bed, she did her nightly routine which consisted of brushing and flossing her teeth, washing her face and putting on various skin care creams, followed by relaxing shower.

After her shower, Adaline sat on her bed and gingerly brushed her soft, sunshine gold locks before putting her hair into a ponytail. She then pulled out one of her favourite novels and devoted some time to reading it. As she read, she couldn't help but but smile to herself, she had finally begun her pokemon journey, which is something she's been dreaming about since she was a little girl. It was incredible, really. She already had two pokemon partners and met a plethora of different trainers, some mere acquaintances, others friends or even rivals. Adaline couldn't wait to see where her adventure would take her, she was ecstatic for the day ahead. She returned her focus to her novel and after a few minutes, her eyes fluttered shut, with the encumbrance of long being awake. Her head hit the soft, white pillow, and she drifted off to sleep, her pokemon laying beside her.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
"Aile, Quick Attack!" Starting the battle with some energy, Aile rammed at top speed, getting the first hit and sending the Murkrow to nearly fall into the ground before it could recover.

"Murkrow, Pursuit!" The crow shot back and in a purple shine as it struck Aile, sending the bird reeling. Oliver was ready for it.

"Get back into it with Wing Attack" Oliver looked surprisingly intense, as the wing attack got in, pushing back once again as both Flying-types circled and clashed on the air.

"Nice try, but take this, Wing Attack" The next strike really sent Aile nearly crashing down, and it took a lot of Aile's power to stay on the air.

"You OK, Aile?" The bird nodded, while Oliver noted it must have been a critical hit. Another one of those will probably be the end of this, so he had to act fast.

"Time to end this, Ollie, Wing Attack" Amber called out with a cocky smile, as the Murkrow was ready to finish off Aile. Oliver closed his eyes for a second, as Aile was way too ready to take the shot head on. At the last second, the trainer's eyes snapped open. Now or never.

"Quick Attack!" He called, and just before the crow struck the swallow, the latter pulled another full speed strike, keeping the Dark Type from striking and leaving it ready for the finisher.

"It's over, Wing Attack!" With a strike of shining wings, Aile sent the Murkrow crashing to the ground, where it failed to get up. "Gotcha" Rubbing Aile's head in congratulations, as Amber grumbled as she recalled her Pokemon, as another Pokeball was produced. Oliver noted that, and returned Aile to the pokeball.

"Stand strong, Rafael!" Finally, it's his Squirtle's turn. Rafael leapt in excitedly. Amber just raised an eyebrow, quieter than he'd usually see her, but didn't really think that much about it.

"I'll bite" He said rather seriously "Why do you feel like messing with me?" Amber just shrugged.

"You are just too fun, seeing someone who can be so coolheaded completely lose it is completely priceless" Oliver just gave her a stern look. With nothing more to be said, her second Pokemon came out. An Oshawott jumped in, getting into a glaring contest with Rafael.

"Oshawott, Razor Shell!" She called. Using the shell it carried, it slashed at Rafael.

"Tackle, now" The crash of both attacks sent both Pokemon flying back, wincing. A visible mark was left in both, but Rafael recovered first.

"Water Gun" Squirtle's water blast knocked back the Oshawott a bit, but the battle was still on.

"Now, Razor Shell again!"

"Withdraw!" This time, Squirtle went back to the shell to block the cutting attack, but visibly affected by the blow.

Not good Oliver thought. While he was calm on the outside, his mind was racing, with several ideas of how to win.

"You can't beat me, Ollie, Razor Shell" As the attack came, he started to tap his finger against his leg, with his eyes closed. At the last moment he opened his eyes, with a new energy.

"Tackle, now!" Rafael took the order and its head connected, sending the Oshawott crashing down.

"Gotcha, end it with Tackle!"The last ramming left the Otter out cold in the floor. Oliver walked up to his Pokemon and lifted it on the air as celebration. The boy looked at Amber, who looked really mad.

"You win this time, Pines" She said, like a little kid throwing a tantrum "But I WILL be the better one at the end of the day" Oliver just gave her a weary look.

"Yeah, yeah" He said "Good battle" He said trying to be sportsmanlike, but being with too irritated by her.

"Whatever" She said "It's just another step for me, as I get to show to Kalos who is the queen" She struck a pose as she said that, and Oliver could only give her an odd luck.

"Well, good luck with that" He said, as sincere as possible "I got places to be, things to do, songs to sing, you know" With that, he walked away carrying his tired Pokemon on the way. Rafael gave him a look.

"Just an acquaintance, buddy" He said "A bewildering, irritating one"

Soon enough, he was on the Pokemon Center, entering with a casual pace, he greeted Nurse Joy, and handed both his Pokemon for a second. Looking around, he thought on everything that happened today. He got chased around, became a trainer, became part of a secret mission, made his first capture… and even beyond that, he met some really awesome people. This was gonna be a once in a lifetime experience.

Now, who would he introduce them to?

His mom was going to the Santalune Forest for a while to get some inspiration, dad was investigating who knows what, Ced was in Lumiose, Zane and crew were touring for their band, Glurak… Wow, he really must start making new friends.

"Hopefully, I've made a good impression on the rest" He said, wistfully. That was relatively easy, the hard part is keeping it that way.

"Your Pokemon are fully healed" The nurse said, handing them over "Thank you for coming, we hope to see you again"

"Nice, thank you for the help" With that, he pulled both of them out of their pokeballs, with Rafael and Aile getting on the other's faces, before yawning. Oliver decided wisely to raise his arm, but Aile preferred his shoulder, and Rafael went into his arms.

"Guess it's gonna be this way from now on" He commented to them "You guys better learn to get along, you two, this goes for the long haul, so please…" The both of them looked at one another and nodded, snuggling on him. Oliver smiled softly, and started singing them a lullaby.

Now, here comes the hard question, where to go? He was going with Josh and Adaline, but lost track of them. Oh, well, if everything fails, he'll just go home.

ImMrRoboto

Years
For some strange reason, Jezebel hadn't seen anyone on the way to Santalune. Every now and then, she'd hear someone shout, but they always seemed to be far away. Perhaps it was because she was always so deep in thought, or maybe she took some weird backroad by mistake. Regardless, she was pleased to finally see two of the other kids from the lab, a boy and a girl. She recognized one of them as the boy that tried to introduce himself in Sycamore's Lab, but The Professor had walked in before she could introduce herself. They stopped as they saw her approaching.

"Hey, you two are from the lab, right?" She said as she got close. She wasn't sure what kind of state she was in after her struggle with Treecko, so as she talked, she started running a hand through her hair to make sure she's didnt look like some weirdo that just spent all day in the woods, alone, fighting a Treecko (despite the fact that she totally was.) "My name's Jezebel."

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver hadn't gotten too far before he saw something yellow and red running. Using his camera, he saw something surprising.

Why does that Pichu have a Pokedex? He had a deadpan look on his face as he returned both Rafael and Aile to their pokeballs, and decided to go help.

Knowing that neither of his Pokemon had it in them to fight now, he checked his backpack for something to help as he tried to hide from it.

Aha! Pulling out a Pecha Berry he had, he tossed it on the Pichu's way and tried to stay out of sight. Better let the dex's owner take care of it.

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
"Yes, I'm Zach and this is my girlfriend, Adrianna," Zach replied, reaching out to shake her hand. Adrianna didn't feel jealous because she was so exhausted that she just wanted to get some sleep.

"Nice to meet you, Jezebel. I'm feeling pretty tired. Are you?" Adrianna asked. She leaned against Zach and even almost closed her eyes. It was about time for them to go to a hotel and get some sleep.

Zach and Adrianna wondered if everyone else had reached Santalune City safely. It was probable that everyone would meet up at the gym tomorrow morning.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Josh May
004MS.png

Josh chased after Pichu, his sneakers clapping against the tiled roof of the building. He thought he was lucky that it hadn't rained because the slate was not slick and he wasn't worried about slipping off the side. Pichu leapt on to the next rooftop, which was also tiled with a sort of green-colored terracotta material.

"Come back!" Josh yelled before making the jump himself. Although he was never very athletic, he was able to do this with ease and continued to chase after the small Electric-type.

Pichu reached the point where the roof rose into a brick chimney. It turned to face Josh and smirked mischievously.

"Don't be a thief," Josh scolded, glaring up at the mouse Pok?mon from below.

"Says you," Pichu giggled.

"That's different! It's a long story," Chase growled, still clinging to Josh's back.

Pichu turned and bounded off of the chimney to the top of a lamppost, landing gracefully with a soft patter of paws. It then proceeded to descend on to the cobblestone street below. Josh attempted to climb the chimney, but found himself grasping wildly for a ledge or something to pull himself up, his shoes scraping against the brick as he struggled. He scanned the rooftop around him for a way down, though he was about two stories up.

He figured that if he jumped and landed at the right angle, he might be unharmed, but didn't want to risk it. He began to climb hastily down a rusted fire escape, which groaned and creaked as he descended the ladder. Suddenly, his foot missed a rung and he lost his balance, landing hard against the pavement on his back.

Chase luckily had managed to catch himself on one of the platforms and now scurried to his Trainer's aid. Josh thrust himself up and looked miraculously unharmed, save for a little back pain, but did not feel it at the moment because of the adrenaline that surged through his body. He could still see Pichu running through the plaza in front of him and began to chase after it again.

Pichu stumbled over the Pecha Berry that Oliver had rolled out and tumbled forwards, sending Josh's Pok?dex clattering across the pavement. Josh rushed to pick it up. He looked around for who had helped him.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver walked up to Josh, looking rather bewildered for a second. Not how I intended that to go, but if it works, it works

"Do you want to talk about whatever that was?" He asked, with a raised eyebrow "If you say so, I won't tell anyone, but it does raise many questions"

ImMrRoboto

Years
?It?s nice to meet you too, Adrianna.? Jezebel said to the half asleep girl as she shook Zach?s hand. Jezebel had been walking at a steady pace all day, and hadn?t seen much excitement until the end, so she wasn?t too terribly tired. However, it was nighttime, and Jezebel was hoping to get up early to do some training before hitting the local gym. ?Yeah, I guess I could use some sleep, do you know any hotels?? Jezebel said, noticing that even Treecko was starting to show signs of weariness.

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
"Yeah, there is one near here, I think," Adrianna commented as she looked around, and noticed a nearby hotel. "Let's go."

She grabbed Zach's hand and motioned for Jezebel to follow them. All of them were pretty tired.

Inside of the hotel named Santalune Hotel, Zach and Adrianna made their way to the front desk, with Jezebel not too far behind.

"Hello," Zach, who was nearly half asleep, said to the receptionist. "We'd like a room for two and our friend here would also like a room for the night."

The receptionist nodded and quickly gave everyone their keys as the three of them entered the nearby elevator. Zach and Adrianna yawned loudly as the elevator stopped and then opened up on the second floor. Fortunately, their room wasn't too far.

"See you in the morning, Jezebel," Zach waved to their friend, as Adrianna grabbed his hand and headed toward their room.

When they got to their room, Adrianna opened the door and they both put their bags on a nearby table.

"I'm so exhausted!" Zach shouted as he took off his shoes and jumped onto the bed. Adrianna followed, cuddling up right next to him, with both of them sleeping in their clothes.

"This was a really crazy first day, Zach. You have to promise me that you'll stop flirting with other girls, though," Adrianna said. Unfortunately for her, Zach was already sound asleep and started snoring loudly. Adrianna sighed as she started to fall asleep herself. Their journey had only just begun, but already they were starting to feel the stress of adventure.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Josh May

"Not sure," Josh admitted. "This Pichu just came into my room and stole my Pok?dex. Speaking of..." Josh turned his attention toward the thief.

"What was that for?" Chase growled, hopping down off of Josh's back and approaching Pichu angrily.

"I was just doing my job," Pichu replied, scowling back at Chase. "I was bringing that thing to a friend."

"A friend?" Chase questioned, the confusion in his voice apparent. "What kind of friend?"

"Magnemite. He loves electronics. If Pok?mon bring him any sort of device, he'll pay them back in Berries," Pichu explained.

"That's still no excuse to steal things!" Chase shouted as Pichu's gaze moved to the ground in shame.

"That wasn't cool," Josh said, butting into the Pok?mons' conversation.

"I was just hungry..." Pichu frowned.

Chase picked up the Pecha Berry that Oliver had rolled out and walked towards Pichu, a more forgiving expression spreading across his face. He reached out and offered it to the Electric-type. Pichu's facial expression alone asked for permission and it bit into the Berry hungrily.

Josh analyzed the scene in front of him, not fully understanding what was happening.

"You shouldn't steal things," he scolded.

Suddenly, an idea crossed his mind.

"Hey, Pichu, how would you like to come with us on our journey?" Josh suggested. "We could really use your help! You basically saved us with that Furfrou earlier..." He laughed out of embarrassment.

Pichu seemed to mull the proposal over as it ate. Josh realized that it wouldn't be so eager to leave its home and lifestyle in the wild, and he felt silly for asking.

"There'll be plenty of food," he went on, thinking of other ways to entice the Pok?mon.

Pichu nodded, reaching a conclusion.

"Chu!" it cried happily, sparking its cheeks and reaching out its paw. Josh pressed his index finger tip against it.

"Great!" he said, with a goofy smile. "How about if we call you Bandit? You like stealing things, after all."

Josh then turned to Oliver. "Thanks for your help. I think I need to get some shut-eye if everyone is going to be challenging the gym tomorrow."

He began to walk back towards the inn with Chase and Bandit on each of his shoulders, intending on expiring to sleep.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver Pines
Santalune City
Party: Rafael (Squirtle, Male, Moves: Tackle, Water Gun, Tail Whip, Withdraw,Bubble) Aile (Taillow, Female, Moves: Peck, Growl, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Wing Attack)

"No problem" Oliver blinked, wondering what that was about, but just shrugging "See ya in the gym" Walking away on the way to his house. Pulling out the keys from his pocket, he opened the door, and walked in.

"No one to say 'I'm home' to" He chuckled sadly. But then went upstairs to his room, pulling the sleeping Aile and Rafael out of their pokeballs and set Rafael gently at the foot of the bed, and Aile on the desk, and went to get ready.

While one would say that he took too much time in the shower, he liked to think in there. Picking up his notebook, he started to write.

What a day, nearly slept in, got into trouble with a few Pokemon, met cool new people....

But the best part was getting my first Pokemon, an energetic Squirtle, I called Rafael, and then caught a Taillow, Aile. I think we are gonna be friends for a long time.

I also got acquainted with some interesting people, like Zach and Adrianna, a nice couple, even if his flirting makes it look like he'll spend a lot of time in the couch, figuratively or literally, and Adrianna is very affectionate to him. It's gonna be an experience dealing with them.

Then there is Josh, he is nice, but somewhat unlucky if what I saw today is any indication. Perhaps it was just a bad day, but it could be bad for his health. But that kindness

And Adaline... That's one girl who calls your attention, kind and cool and pretty He blushed at the last part, and scribbled the last part It will be something to be her friend.

Maybe tomorrow I will really get to know people like Joe and Jezebel, but that's for tomorrow

And I met Amber again, not the most pleasant thing ever, but at least I won my first battle, so that's something great.

I also got a mission, to find out whatever unusual things are going on, and Team Plasma, what was thought of as a rich weirdo club turning out to be a genocidal organization, and got to keep it secret. He paused at that. Wonder what the others think of it, better ask tomorrow.

With that, he let the book down and turned off the lights to sleep finally.

Years
99f14f006ab2b0d5b153ec5c9a55ad55.jpg

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Badges: 0
Pokemon:
latest
(Paris, Female)

Moves: Ember, Tail Whip, Scratch, Howl, Flame Charge

latest
(Vienna, Female)

Moves: String Shot, Tackle, Stun Spore

Adaline was awakened by an ecstatic Fennekin who gleefully hopped on her head.

"Paris... It's too early.." she groaned, burying her face in the plush pillow.

"Fennekin! Fene!" Paris exclaimed as she began tugging her trainer's ponytail. She was persistent.

"Alright, alright. You win! I give up!" Adaline laughed, turning over and gently patting Paris on the head. Adaline checked the time. It was eight o' clock on the dot which was a tad early for her liking. Regardless, Adaline drearily sprang out of bed and made her way to the window. She opened the curtains and sunshine poured in through the window, illuminating the room in bright white light.

"I'm going to get ready. We have another big day ahead of us! Hold tight, loves." She said, addressing her two pokemon before entering the bathroom. Adaline brushed her teeth, washed her face, curled her golden blonde hair, put on a bit of makeup and changed into a royal blue dress that flared at the waist, with pearl earrings and white stilettos. She studied herself in the mirror momentarily, ensuring that she looked presentable before exiting the bathroom.

Adaline gathered all of her belongings, including her purse before summoning her two pokemon back to their respective pokeballs. Finally, she left her room and headed towards the elevator. Upon reaching the main floor, she briskly approached the front desk, her heels clacking against the shiny marble floor.
"Here's my room key. I'm checking out," Adaline informed the concierge, gently placing the key onto the counter.
"Thank you, ma'am. Your name was Adaline Kestel correct? I hope you had a good stay with us."
"Yes, it is and my stay was delightful, I absolutely loved my suite. Thank you." She gushed politely.
Adaline was about to walk away before she remembered something. "Oh, pardon me, sorry. By any chance, would you know if someone by the name of Josh May has checked out? He's my friend and I'm just curious." She felt herself smiling as she thought of Josh. He was a really sweet guy. He did get a room for her, after all. Her mind drifted to Oliver who was quite the gentleman himself. She didn't know where he disappeared to the previous night and hoped to see him again soon enough. Adaline was now blushing ever so slightly.
"No, miss. I'm afraid he hasn't."
Adaline nodded. "Alright, thank you again. Have yourself a lovely day, sir."
"You too, miss," The concierge called after her, his cheeks more rosy than Adaline's.

Adaline considered waiting for Josh to awaken, however, dismissed the thought. She was unaware how long he'd sleep in. Besides, she was craving tea and desperately wanted to head to La Comete. She was almost certain they'd meet up later anyways, as it was the day that their group was supposed to meet at the Santalune Gym.

With that, Adaline exited the hotel and strolled towards her favourite cafe.

Adaline ordered an Earl Grey Latte and a poppy seed bagel with extra cream cheese and headed over to a quaint table in the corner of the cafe. As she sat down she noticed a girl walk over towards her and recognized her as Macy, the server who made her drink for her from the previous day. "Hey, you're the girl from yesterday. I wanted to tell you how much I adore your style. Mind if I sit?"
"Oh, thank you so much. How kind of you of you to say and yes, I'd be delighted to have you sit by me."
Macy smiled and took a seat across from Adaline.
"Pardon my asking, but, are you from Santalune?"
"No. I'm from Laverre city, Although, my grandparents reside here and growing up I did come to visit them often."
"Oh, wow. I see. I've never been to Laverre before but I've heard it's beautiful." Macy gushed, her eyes gleaming.
"It has a charm of its own and I love it." Adaline agreed

The two girls chatted for a while before Macy sprung a question on Adaline. "Are you by any chance a pokemon trainer?"
"Why, yes I am." Macy's eyes sparkled as the words left Adaline's mouth. "What do you say to a battle?" She challenged, a grin plastered to her face.
"I'd be pleased to battle you." The two girls stood up from where they sat and headed outside to a small grassy area adjacent to La Comete.

"Are you ready?" Macy asked excitedly. Adaline nodded in response. "You bet I am!"
"Alright, come on out Candy!" Macy said as she threw a pokeball into the air. A pokemon emerged from it, it was rather tiny and pink. Adaline pulled out her pokedex.

"Swirlix, the Cotton Candy Pok?mon. Swirlix only eats sweets making its fur as sticky as cotton candy" the pokedex uttered in a feminine voice.

"So a Swirlix, hmm? That's a fairy type pokemon. Paris can take care of this! Come on out!" With that Paris popped out of her pokeball in a beam of white light.

Macy didn't hesitate to give her pokemon a command. "Fairy wind!"
"Dodge it, Paris and use Flame Charge." Adaline instructed. The fox pokemon easily avoided the attack before colliding with the Swirlix, its body aflame.
"Your Fennekin has excellent speed but take this on for size. Cotton spore, Candy!"
the Swirlix released a few puffs of cotton that stuck to Paris' fur.
"Cotton spore is a move that lowers an opponents speed." Macy explained matter-of-factly.
"Shake them off, Paris!" Adaline cried. She was aware that if her pokemon was slowed down it would give Macy an upper hand. However, she didn't lose hope.
"Tackle, swirlix!" The cotton candy pokemon raced forward and crashed into Paris who was unable to dodge.
"Paris use flame charge again! The fire will incinerate the cotton attached to your fur!" Paris complied and sure enough it worked.
"Drat!" Macy muttered. "You're smart, Adaline. A worthy opponent, but this it where it ends! Dazzling Gleam, Candy!"
"Go for it, Paris!" Adaline yelled confidently. The fox pokemon smashed into the Swirlix before it managed to pull of its attack.
Swirlix inevitably fainted.

"Paris, you did it. That was spectacular!" Adaline cheered.
"That was impressive, but I have one more pokemon! Don't let me down, Mina!"
Macy sent out her last pokemon, an energetic Minccino. "You can make the first move this time." Macy leered.
"Alright, use Ember, Paris."
"Dodge it, Mina and use Tail slap."

98067547fc18934c211b1d8063ef0b6a091a3ada_hq.gif

Mina was too swift and smacked its tail into a stunned Paris, sending her flying backwards, although Paris managed to land on her paws and regained her composure.
"Minccino has astounding agility. Possibly more so than Paris. We'll have to be careful." Adaline observed. She knew that swiftness wasn't everything. Ultimately it came down to strategy and skill.

"Tail slap again!"
"Counter it with Flame Charge," Adaline interjected. The two pokemon exchanged blows. The attacks continued, it was back and forth until one tail slap sent Paris sprawling backwards, Adaline knew she was near fainting.
"Return, Paris. Take a rest." Adaline soothed. It was Vienna's turn. With that, the caterpillar pokemon joyfully emerged from its pokeball.
Macy smiled to herself and Adaline knew that her opponent was becoming a little too confident. This was her chance to surprise her.
"Mina use Swift!" Macy instructed, her pokemon launching its attack towards Vienna. "Dodge." Adaline's pokemon obeyed, barely managing to evade the attack. "Doubleslap, Mina!" The Minccino quickly closed in on her target, landing some damaging hits on Vienna.

Adaline had an idea. Opening her eyes wide, she knew what she had to do to be victorious.

tumblr_n636p3UjpM1saxdy4o1_500.gif

"String shot, Vienna." The Scatterbug sent a silk-like substance from its mouth that wrapped around Minna's tail, causing her to collapse. "Quick, while she's down, paralyze her with Stun spore!" Adaline ordered. Her plan had worked, soon enough Minccino would be completely immobilized and vulnerable to any of Vienna's attacks. A yellow poweder came over Mina, stopping her from moving. "Oh no!" Macy fretted, evidently concerned about her pokemon's state of paralysis.

After a few tackles, Mina fainted, giving Vienna the win.

"You did phenomenal, Vienna. I'm so proud of you!" Adaline bubbled, scooping up her pokemon.
"That was a wonderful battle. Your pokemon are very strong and you have excellent battle strategy, you certainly outsmarted me!"
"That was an enthralling battle and I enjoyed every minute of it! Your Minccino has outstanding agility. Both of your pokemon are clearly well trained."
"Thank you, wow! You're so nice! We have to battle again sometime!" Macy gushed. Adaline nodded. "We do indeed."
"I'll give you my number, you can call me up the next time you're in Santalune! I'll be ready for you." Adaline handed Macy her cellular device as the two exchanged numbers.

Adaline then glanced at her watch. "I'd better be going, I have some tasks to do. It was lovely seeing you again."
Macy waved her goodbye as Adaline headed in the direction of the Santalune city gym.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver Pines
Santalune City
Party: Rafael (Squirtle, Male, Moves: Tackle, Water Gun, Tail Whip, Withdraw,Bubble) Aile (Taillow, Female, Moves: Peck, Growl, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Wing Attack)

Silence surrounded the house on this lovely morning, as the light of the day shone on in a lonely house of Santalune.

Everything was peaceful on the Pines home, as Oliver slept deeply. Of course, if he was sleeping on a bed in the first place, it would have been better. Sitting on the kitchen table, with several colors of paint laying around, with some canvas covered with red, yellow, green, blue… pretty much every other color without rhyme or reason. Opening his eyes, he groaned, and looked around finding himself in the kitchen. Looking confused for a second, he remembered.

Oh, yeah, I couldn't sleep and came here to do something

He must have fallen asleep at some point, and just woke up. Starting to get up, he winced as his body was stiffer than he thought. Getting up as he could, he rubbed his shoulders as he walked into the bathroom.

After getting a calming bath, he went into his room where Aile and Rafael were sleeping still. Walking with a smile, he took some clothes and went to get dressed on his parents' room, deciding on another white jacket, a green shirt and black jeans. With that done, Oliver went to prepare breakfast, leaving aside the canvas and cleaning as much paint as he could.

Why did I paint again? He wondered Oh, yeah, too late for music and mind too gone for writing

Quickly making something for them, including a bowl of cereal for himself, he went to wake them up. Snickering, he yelled as loud as possible, but got a faceful of water for it. With a deadpan gaze, he looked at the sheepish Rafael and the frantic Aile.

"Breakfast is ready" He said, as they both looked sheepish at that, leaving as fast as they could. Drying his face, he decided to check something before going to eat.

Looking to his device, he checked that someone left him a message, checking, he saw it was Zane, so he smiled and read it as he ate.

Heya, Ollie, we haven't talked in a while, but we are doing great. Lannie sends her regards and Jacob is ready to hear about you. Being a rising band is harder than you can imagine, with practice, concerts, traveling on a tight schedule, public appearances, etc. But the feeling of being out there, in front of screaming crowds, showing what you fight so much for is something I wouldn't change for the world. I heard you were getting your Pokemon, you gotta tell everything, where you go, what Pokemon you catch, who you meet, especially if you meet a nice lady Oliver rolled his eyes at that With all the traveling, finding a girlfriend is gonna be an issue, but all the nice sights kinda make up for it. You take a shot, my buddy

I go between loving the guy and wanting to punch him so fast it makes me dizzy

Well, it's better to end this, it's getting long, but as you are my buddy, I am sending you this, the last song of Glurak, we call it Ame Enflammée, it's still not out, but if someone has to hear it first, we wanted it to be you. Your buddy, Zane Crimson

Putting on the energetic, passionate song, while Rafael and Aile gorged themselves, and getting more hyperactive by the moment, Oliver just found himself humming it.

"Better keep that one secret for a while, guys" Rafael gave a yes, and Aile just shrugged.

"What does he mean?" Aile asked.

"I think it's the song" Rafael said, shrugging.

"Ah, got it" Aile nodded energetically.

Finishing his food and doing the dishes, Oliver picked his things, including a Key of C necklace and a guitar case ready to leave, returning to the studio his mom had on the house, particularly at a painting of a blue haired boy identical to him, smiling alongside a Turtwig and a little white haired boy looking curious.

It was him and his brother, years ago. Promising to make his parents proud, he left the house, locking the door as he left.

Deciding to get something done before leaving, he told Aile to fly up and dive, giving him another picture.

Walking to a bakery of a family friend, Le Nuit, he walked to the counter, looking at the young man on the counter with a smile.

"Well, well, well, Ollie is here" He said, going for a man hug, which Oliver gave back.

"A pleasure as always, Warren" Oliver answered "I'm on my way to somewhere, so I'll come back later"
"Of course, of course, you are a trainer now" Warren answered, with a glint on the eye "So, what are you gonna order?"

"Some strawberry shortcake, if it's not much trouble, mind if I come for them later? I have something to do now"

"You know it, anything for a friend" There was a bit of a troublesome smile, as he walked out of the counter and pulled a pokeball.

Oliver didn't need anything else said, he walked outside and got ready.

"Aile, rise"

"Let's go, Teddiursa"

"Quick Attack" Aile doesn't miss a beat before slamming head first into the little bear, who gets knocked back.

"Fury Swipes" Teddiursa leaped into the air, scratching the Swallow repeatedly, nearly knocking it out of the sky.

"Peck to get him off" Aile's strong pecking got the Teddiursa off of her and rose into the air again "Now, Focus Energy" A blue energy surrounded Aile, with the eyes looking sharper than normal.

"You have to do better than that" Warren said, grinning "Faint Attack" Teddiursa smirked, as it suddenly vanished, appearing behind Aile to strike her down.

"Come on, Aile" Oliver Called out, making her wake up "Wing attack, end it now!"

Rising once again, it hit the midair Teddiursa with its wings, sending it higher into the air, then crashing down in a heap.

Returning the defeated Teddiursa to his pokeball, another one appeared, this time it was a Bunnelby.

"That's new" Oliver commented. Recalling Aile, he knew he had to win while keeping them relatively fresh.

"Rafael, stand strong" He called, as his Squirtle jumped up and down, the Bunnelby glared intensely.

"Take Down" Rafael tried to brace for the impact, but Oliver had another idea "Bubbles!" The stream of bubbles crashed, slowing down the charging bunny, but it still kept moving forward.

"Water gun, now!" Just before the attack made contact, sending it away.

"Rafael, keep Bunnelby as far as possible" Oliver ordered, and the little turtle started shooting bubbles as the Bunnelby ran around, trying to find an opening.

"Double slap" The bunny started slapping the bubbles away, making way to close up on Rafael.

"Withdraw!" The Squirtle went back to the shell, as the Bunnelby connected several blow, knocking the shell around.

"Hold on, when the time comes, we'll charge in" Oliver called.

"Think that'll work, Pines? Take Down"

The charging bunny was going head first, while Oliver tapped his finger. The moment the Bunnelby was close enough, Oliver yelled.

"Tackle from beneath, now" Just as the bunny was right over it, Squirtle crashed at an angle, with minimal damage.

One Water Gun later and Oliver won.

"That's all, folks" Walking up to Warren, he shook hands and said goodbye, with his number still on hand.

When he found himself in front of the gym, Oliver found himself trembling a bit, it's gonna be a battle against Viola, great photographer and Gym Leader. Gulping a bit, he reprimanded himself, turned around and pulled out his dark green guitar, and started playing. Just an old ballad, but it helped getting his nerves under control.

His singing voice started coming out, as he got ready as his team rested a bit.

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
Zach Walker
Santalune City, Kalos
Team: Froakie & Fletchling

Adrianna Hepburn
Santalune City, Kalos
Team: Fennekin & Pidgey

The next morning, Zach and Adrianna were racing to get ready. They both woke up pretty late in the morning, but were hoping to meet up with everyone else at the gym quickly. Fortunately, both of them were almost finished (or at least Zach was finished and Adrianna was hopefully finishing up soon).

Zach was sitting on the couch, watching TV. He put his feet up on the nearby table and was casually flipping through the channels. He was already finished getting ready and was impatiently waiting for his girlfriend to finish. His outfit was the same as yesterday, except it was now a red tank top and blue jeans, as opposed to an orange tank top.

Frustrated with how long his girlfriend was taking, Zach shouted out, "You have 2 minutes left before we start leaving!" He got up and decided to wait in front of the bathroom door, and even checked his watch for when the two minutes were up.

In the bathroom Adrianna sighed and called out to him, "Alright, sweetie. Almost done!". She was putting on makeup, but was fortunately almost done. She still wore a red crop top and blue jeans, but was now wearing an unbuttoned cropped denim jacket, which matched her jeans in color. Instead of black sneakers, she was now wearing black ankle boots, which made her almost the same height as Zach now. She also decided to make her hair wavy, and was applying red makeup on.

After finishing her makeup, Zach burst into the bathroom door. Before he could yell at her to hurry up, he was starstruck by how beautiful she looked. At first he was speechless before he said, "Oh wow....you look beautiful, Adri. I really like the denim jacket and your hair looks phenomenal." He grabbed her by her waist, pulled her closer and started kissing her on the lips.

Adrianna then pulled back and said, "Aw, thanks for the compliment. You look great too, Zachy poo! Now if you'll excuse me, I have one more thing left to do and I'd like a bit of privacy."

Zach shook his head no. "Sorry, Adri, but we have to go NOW. Whatever you have to do can probably wait anyways," Zach explained as he dragged Adrianna by the arm out of the bathroom. She seemed to have a worried look on her face, but Zach didn't seem to notice.

When they finally got outside of the hotel, the couple looked around for any signs of the gym. It wasn't long before they spotted one of their friends walking. It was Adaline! Overjoyed, Adrianna raced over to see one of her first friends she had made on the adventure.

"Hey, Adaline! It's me, Adrianna!" The 16 year old girl called out from a distance as she ran over and hugged her friend. Zach came up and put his arms around both girls.

"It's so nice to see you again, Adaline! Sorry we left the group early last night. How have you been? Are you headed to the gym?" Adrianna said, obviously showcasing a lot of excitement.

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Joseph Phesoj
Pokemon: Froakie, Ralts

Joseph had woken up hours ago, jumped out a window, quite nearly broke his leg, and gained a few new bruises. At least now he wouldn't have to pay rent. He spent around an hour dragging himself around santalune hoping to find the gym in full darkness, as last night was a new moon.

"Froakie, I think I'm not ever going to jump from a hotel window again." He said, his back to the steps of the gym.

" Fro fro froak. " Froakie replied.

"Yeah. Well. Whatever, we will be sleeping under the stars toni- hide!" he whispered . Just then an officer walked by. The walkie-talkie on her waist was spouting nonsense. But when he listened, he heard his name on it.

"We just got a call from hotel Voleur. Some kid name Joseph Phesoj escaped, didn't pay his rent." Of course, she must have been on a hunt

Damn it! he thought Shoulda' used an alias. Can't even call Ignasio and get him to cover up... He stayed in the bushes he was in. Soon enough he would come out, and face off against the gym leader. Then bolt from santalune, never to show his face here again.

Back