• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

QR Pokemon-Who Are Your Favs and Who You Want On Your Team?

DarkPokeball1985

When The Moon Eclipse The Sun
Years
I've played Pokemon Moon since last August that was my entrance to the Pokemon series in 19 years and then Ultra Moon when it launched but it wasn't until just last week that I finally learned how to use the QR codes thanks to finally having common sense to learn from a youtube video! And wow I love this system. So far I've only caught a "Combusken" who have since evolved to "Blaziken" but as always I do plan on catching them all in due time. So my question is for those that have used this system to catch Pokemon that cannot be found in normal gameplay who is your favorite "QR Pokemon" and who do you want to be a part of your team the most? I myself am looking forward to capturing the "original" three starter Pokemon Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander, but am only wanting Charmander on my team at the moment!

Years
I like how the Island Scan works, because it serves as an incentive to find QR Codes and scan them. I often like to look around for QR Codes in the environment, since I often see them on stuff such as on food packaging, shop windows and even on rental bikes. Then there's also Alola Dex QR Codes you can scan on the internet, which also has separate ones for shiny forms.

I didn't use any of the Island Scan Pokemon on my team, but they are fun if you get the chance to, especially the many starters you can get here.

DarkPokeball1985

Years
I like how the Island Scan works, because it serves as an incentive to find QR Codes and scan them. I often like to look around for QR Codes in the environment, since I often see them on stuff such as on food packaging, shop windows and even on rental bikes. Then there's also Alola Dex QR Codes you can scan on the internet, which also has separate ones for shiny forms.

I didn't use any of the Island Scan Pokemon on my team, but they are fun if you get the chance to, especially the many starters you can get here.

I'm very tempted to return to the original Moon! Ultra Moon satisfies my thirst more due to having even more Pokemon on offer including a fan favorite of Mewtwo (whose on my team permanently) but I recently found out that QR codes can help you catch a Chikorita in the original Sun and Moon and my eyes lit up so fast you thought I was shining you in the face with four flashlights! Pokemon Sun and Moon is helping me catch up with the series including with past pokemon and having a Chikorita is certainly on my "Got to have" list!

string555

Banned
Years
I used Island Scan only once after learning about it, the only Pokemon I saw that I wanted from it was an Honedge, and it happened to be the right day it appeared! :D

I also may have totally just searched 'QR Codes' on google images... >_>

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
I got myself a Charmander, as I haven't used one in quite some time. I happened to get lucky with the weekday, and it didn't take long to get an acceptable nature ^^

As for the QR codes, I don't remember what I did to find them, it's been a while cx

DarkPokeball1985

Years
I got myself a Charmander, as I haven't used one in quite some time. I happened to get lucky with the weekday, and it didn't take long to get an acceptable nature ^^

As for the QR codes, I don't remember what I did to find them, it's been a while cx

Charmander will be my next catch as I just caught a Horsea from the Island Scan and even gave her an Everstone so she wouldn't evolve cause I want plenty of time in this form before moving on to her next evolution stage. I even took her to the Alola Photo Club to get her picture taken with my trainer although a solo photo is more then likely to also happen!

Back