• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Own Thread + Post Reply + Waiting For Approval = Huh?

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
So after waiting for my thread in Game Showcase to be approved, I wanted to reply to a question posted in it. I went with the traditional Post Reply button rather than Quick Reply because I figured it didn't matter too much. So I made the reply while also making absolutely sure I was posting in my thread, and now I'm just sitting here waiting for the post to be approved... And I don't quite understand why... Is this typical of posting in that section, or did something go wrong with using the actual Post Reply button? Or is there just something else I'm missing here? I just want to know what the case is, because I'm really confused right now.

Last edited:

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
That's... quite unusual... Sorta makes sense, but yeah... I suppose that means I should be a bit more careful with my responses.

Thank you for the help though!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
That's... quite unusual... Sorta makes sense, but yeah... I suppose that means I should be a bit more careful with my responses.

Thank you for the help though!
The spam filter is trained to detect unusually long posts by new members. It's quite efficient in stopping spam nowadays, but sometimes it guesses wrong. Don't worry about your posts, just poke a moderator if it happens again :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Back