• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Start of New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
Al go tup and started walking towards petalburg. Then a poochyena poped out of the tall grass. "Go corphish! Now body slam!" The corphish jumped up and landed on the dogs head. Thedog was tumbling around from the head injury it has just gotten. "Now Pokeball go!!!!!" wiggle...wiggle...wiggle...ding "yes I got a pokemon :) ! Heu every one I got a poochyena :) !"

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
I guess I could try and be this guys friend... but if he starts being annoying again I'll leave by myself, Yami thought to her self...
"Uh...cool," she says uncertainally to Al after he caught the Poochyena-she herself had never had any friends...

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Well if people be nice to other people then we'll all get along..." says Yami.

(~HORN!)

A.J

Years
well i only had my brother to hang around with and if i did have a friend he would ward them off so i had never had contact with others*he was looking really sad and he sat down near a tree with his head down*

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Yeah....well I lived by myself since I was 3 because my parents didn't want me and they chucked me out of the back of a truck and I never trusted people much from that day but I'll try and be nice to you people..." said Yami wondering slightly why she would care about befriending these people...

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Yeah, sure...whatever..." said Yami still unsure whether she should trust these people.

(~HORN!)

A.J

Years
*gets up and walks over to yami and puts his arm around her and smiles*"well sence you are sort of like me i sposse we can look out for each other"*and smiles again**he walks to Marina and Paige*"same to you"

A.J

Years
(hey marina do ya wanna join my rpg Dragon Gang.....any wayz)

*turns back to the tree nad the sits back down*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back