• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
pvGkh.png

Don't be mislead by the banner; club is for discussion on all Square-Enix franchise!

Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Hi! The last fan club died... so I will make a new one to ensure the success of this long-lasting fan club. This is for all Square Enix fans, and anyone can join! As long as you follow the rules below, then that would be great. The primary discussion probably will be Kingdom Hearts and the like, but discussion on any game titles/series made by Square Enix may be discussed (such as Final Fantasy, TWEWY and Dragon Quest). I will do my best to be a good owner.

Rules

♦ Follow all of the PokeCommunity Rules and Other Club Rules.
♦ Try and not go off-topic, please. Stay on the current topic.
♦ Post spoilers in spoiler tags, if you feel as if you are spoiling something for others.
♦ Be kind to all of the members of this group, please.
♦ Anyone can start a new discussion topic; just make sure its relative.
♦ Be specific on what you're discussing not to confuse members (example: tell if you're talking about Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy).

Club Members

Owner
Destiny Demon

Co-Owner
Will find one soon enough (hopefully).

Members
KH Fan Bixran
コナンくん
Lightning
Stand Alone
Nakuzami
LordDarkrai
Chantelle
SeekerOfDarkness
EmeraldSerenade
SwiftSign
Ss4gogeta0
Team Fail
Cid
AshleyKetchum
Archer
CarefulWetPaint
Sakura Rain
ToriSora
Rokusasu
CoraCoraNekaku
Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
PokeGirlBel
Hayley
Kurui
Luck
mavy42
Dr.Kotov
TwilightSkye
Ariel Winter
JadeSkittles
~Ryukaa
Megaman3007
Bloo Milk C.
PokemonGamingForever
rainerman3
tigerkit300
myrrhman
foxyvulpixie
Psystar63

Discussion Topics

If you have a topic you want to discuss, feel free to just shoot the question out! Just make sure it's Square-Enix related, and everything's good. :) Although when joining, it'd be nice to answer this discussion topic. Not mandatory, though:
What's your favourite series by Square-Enix, and why?

Last edited:

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
Ooo, I wanna join XD

What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?
kingdom hearts XD

Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
Roxas(boss in kh2fm) lol

What console(s) do you hope Kingdom Hearts III will be on?
If they put it on the ps3, they better put it on the 360 as well

Ok, here is a good side topic I thought of:
What two keyblades would you dual weild?
for me, it would be xehanorts keyblade and master keeper(eraqus'), sort of an inversed Ok/Ob(oathkeeper/oblivion) feel lol

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I'll Join, I joined the old one. I own a house key that is a Keyblade, and a Necklace that is a Keyblade that I wear everyday.

Kingdom Hearts Series
Sora
Playstation 3, or any other Playstation system.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Don't mind me, just the chick who let the old one die. (Though I'm glad it's being remade... last thread was so big omg.) Joining!

Kingdom Hearts is my favourite series in the world, so it's my favourite SE series.

It's roughly a tie between Marluxia and Aqua. Though I adore so many of the characters that sometimes it's hard to pick a favourite. Those two always come out on top though. (I think technically Aqua might be my favourite but Mar's been my favourite since like 2006 so he gets bonus points for longevity.)

Anything but Wii, pretty much. <_<; I'd prefer PS3 since then there won't be multiple discs, I don't have to worry about regions, and it'll use the controller I'm most used to. Though by this point I'm more accustomed to the PSP anyway so I could probably adapt to any control scheme.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Great! I added the members onto the list.

What two Keyblades would you double wield?
Probably... Brightcrest and Ultima Weapon (BBS styled). They both look very nice in my opinion.

ソラ

Years
When im on Final Form, or Valor Form, or Master form I duel with these keyblades and I will always duel with these keys in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

Two Become One & Oblivion I like how it looks haha.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Probably Kingdom Key Rambling Rose and Destiny's Embrace if I had to be realistic. I don't even like flowers but I seem to like really girly things lately. XD;

I would love to wield BBS's Ultima Weapon (since it's the prettiest one) and maybe Darker Than Dark (358/2 Days) since I always really liked its design. n_n;

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
BBS's Ultima Weapon is preety awesome. And yeah I only used Darker than Dark like, once. I really need to replay 358/2 Days; its story was pretty great. And is there a release date for KH3D yet? I haven't been paying attention much.

ソラ

Years
358/2 story is amazing but in missions NOT SO GREAT. annoying they are repetitive missions.

About 3DS the time frame date is around Spring of 2012. So sometime in April - Jun.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
BBS's Ultima Weapon is preety awesome. And yeah I only used Darker than Dark like, once. I really need to replay 358/2 Days; its story was pretty great. And is there a release date for KH3D yet? I haven't been paying attention much.

I think early 2012/mid 2012, need to look it up myself xD

ソラ

Years
it says at TGS SPRING 2012 >.>

so basically in Spring. but that is for Japan release.
American release might be around a few months after the release in Japan.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Well I still have to buy a 3DS first... But yeah that's like an entire year from now.

And yeah I hated 358/2 Days repetitive missions, it was annoying. Ugh, the worst boss was probably the Ruler of the Sky and Dustflier. I hated the Tailbunker family.

ソラ

Years
Yeah Next month I get money from my school, so imma save it up to get a 3DS and get a few other games besides KH3D, like Abyss 3D, LoZOT, and some other games. Also I might get a Vita next year tho Im not gonna get FFX HD remake for it, cause I got a PS3 for that, Just want it for some games like P4 (lol the games Im saying on here is like nothing to do with sqaure).

But any whoo I've been itching to play KHIIFM again but Ive been busy with other games. haha.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
Yeah Next month I get money from my school, so imma save it up to get a 3DS and get a few other games besides KH3D, like Abyss 3D, LoZOT, and some other games. Also I might get a Vita next year tho Im not gonna get FFX HD remake for it, cause I got a PS3 for that, Just want it for some games like P4 (lol the games Im saying on here is like nothing to do with sqaure).

But any whoo I've been itching to play KHIIFM again but Ive been busy with other games. haha.

I wish I could play kh2fm...(cries to self)
anyway, my mom is going to wait till the price drops on the 3ds, then she will get me one lol

ソラ

Years
I wish I could play kh2fm...(cries to self)
anyway, my mom is going to wait till the price drops on the 3ds, then she will get me one lol

Lmao, the price did drop. It was at 250, then nintendo did something smart and realize they werent selling much in the 3ds department. so they cut it to 169.99 thats is a 80 dollar cut.

But you have time KH3D wont come out for a while.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
THE OLD ONE DIED? NUUUU! Joinage, pleeeeeease :3

Gotta say Final Fantasy /totally obvious answer is obvious
Hnnnng. This one is tough. But so far, I gotta say it's either Riku or Aqua. Riku because he's just.. well.. Riku. KH2 won me over for him. Aqua because.. well.. she's a strong female character that is still gentle. She's got some depth to her. And she's not useless. That one's a big plus.
I'm gonna get grilled so hard for this, but if I had the CHOICE, I'd like to see a multi-port of the game on PS3 and Xbox, simply because... well.. I can't afford a PS3 and there are few games out for it I want to play. If it DID go multi-port, though, it'd most likely be for the Wii 2... I mean... Wii U. But it's probably just gonna be a PS3 exclusive. Maybe Vita. So REALISTICALLY, if it WAS on something aside from the PS3, I'd choose the Vita as the safest bet.
Ya know... I realllllly like the Ultima Weapon Keyblade design from BbS. I think I'd probably choose that and Sleeping Lion from KH2.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Added!

And yeah I'm pretty satisfied with the current price drop. But if they drop it even more, no problem! The cheaper, the better. But I doubt that's gonna happen for about another year or so. It's a good thing KH3D won't be released for a while (although it at the same time sucks, I want to see the storyline and stuff).

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
This should stir up QUITE the discussion:

What would you name the keyblade of Master Xehanort himself?

i saw on a discussion on some site that seemed to stick with the name "Demon's Gaze".
Discuss this as you please.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
What would you name the Keyblade of Master Xehanort himself?
Demon's Gaze sounds pretty cool, to me. Looking at it, I think of Death Reaper for some reason. Here's a picture for you guys to see:
Spoiler:

I've been thinking of some discussion questions myself. Here's one:

What new Disney worlds do you hope will be introduced in KH3D?

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
What new Disney worlds do you hope will be introduced in KH3D?
for me:
1) pocahontas,
2) toon town(who framed roger rabbit), &
3) princess and the frog

Also, SOUL EATER(lol jk), which leads to below \/

Here is something that popped in my head this morning:

Theory: Could Nomura have based Riku's blade, named Soul Eater, off of the actual scythe, of the same name, in an anime(of the SAME NAME XD)?

Pics:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYoXXzSOygKCR11HTJoLbfiN_FNnP6IJBteqDbjNWlSDlEC3te
http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/D/Soul_Eater_Accessories_Maka_Albarn_Scythe_ver_01-2-03.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back