• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen PLASMA

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Let's imagine for a second Ghetsis didn't rule Team Plasma, and N still had N's role - who do you think would've been a better leader for Team Plasma from the characters and their personalities in Black and White? Why? Would they change the Team Plasma hierachy around much? Just pretty much based on what you know in B/W, who do you think would be most appropriate to lead Plasma other than Ghetsis?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I think that N would still be the better leader over Ghetsis because while he believes in releasing Pokemon for the greater good, he treats them as if they were his friends.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
I think that N would still be the better leader over Ghetsis because while he believes in releasing Pokemon for the greater good, he treats them as if they were his friends.

Exactly. N should have taken that post because he's a lot nicer towards Pokemon. Even if it means releasing them.

Years
One thing could be interesting... the leader of the team plasma should be the friend of keteleria or keteleria herself.

Or better than this, it could be the other champion of the dragon town (sorry I forgot it's name).

But if we play to White the Team Plasma leader would be :
Sprite_5_n2_Watson.png

And if we play to Black the Team Plasma leader would be :
Sprite_5_n2_Iris.png
Fichier:Sprite_5_n2_Iris.png

Last edited:

Mentalii

Back
Years
Well... What if Giovanni came back as a team boss, but with good intentions this time? Ashamed by his previous behavior towards them, he would decide to finally act as the good guy, and give a total freedom to the Pokémon, release them from their trainers (who, as he could see dureing his carreer, weren't always good with them) to allow them to live their own lives... It'd be fun.
Then, except N I don't see any BW character who could suit this role.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think Iris or Drayden being the leader would be quite strange! I mean, Iris was trying to stop Plasma earlier on... XD; Drayden, maybe, because Iris would be the "good" one and she'd be the bad one, perhaps.

And Giovanni, ya, unfortunately we haven't really seen a personality in B/W to judge from. :(

Years
...nnyeh. I dunno if any existing characters would have been suitable as leaders of Team Plasma. I mean, if you look at FRLG/HGSS, the position of the Team Leader was just taken by an admin (so, Archer in this case). So they could've just given the job to one of the Seven Sages. At the end of Black/White, N began to see that however strongly he believes Pokemon should be free, it's not exactly his place to separate them. Ghetsis and the Seven Sages however, didn't really change their minds as such, they were forcibly stopped.

So I think they'd have just introduced a new character if they didn't give more focus to one of the Sages.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
...nnyeh. I dunno if any existing characters would have been suitable as leaders of Team Plasma. I mean, if you look at FRLG/HGSS, the position of the Team Leader was just taken by an admin (so, Archer in this case). So they could've just given the job to one of the Seven Sages. At the end of Black/White, N began to see that however strongly he believes Pokemon should be free, it's not exactly his place to separate them. Ghetsis and the Seven Sages however, didn't really change their minds as such, they were forcibly stopped.

So I think they'd have just introduced a new character if they didn't give more focus to one of the Sages.
I completely agree. Well written explanation, Giradialkia BTW.

Years

I agree with him, N would be the better leader cos he treats Pokemon as his friends.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
N was too, what's the word.. feeble, Ghetsis had much more power over Team Plasma IMO.

I don't think he was too feeble. The people in team plasma respected N; that much was obvious throughout. He didn't rule over Team Plasma through fear, but through respect that he instilled through the team because of the qualities he had. I think he is the best person to lead Team Plasma, he truly believed in the values of the team and tried to fulfill them.

Back