• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resources Share Center

icycatelf

Alex
Years
japanese_neo_series_print_resolution_psd_template_by_icycatelf-da6chvw.png

http://icycatelf.deviantart.com/art/Japanese-Neo-Series-Print-Resolution-PSD-Template-615322508

My new and improved Japanese Neo-series Pokémon card templates. I've always loved the layout of the Japanese Neo cards, but finding templates for them became difficult, impossible even, after Pokémon Zeo went down. I first attempted to make my own back in 2013, but they were pretty inaccurate (just okay-ish enough to sort of give off that J-Neo vibe).

I had been meaning to redo them for a while, but didn't get to it until three years later when a fellow faking buddy asked if I still had the PSD. I didn't, but I figured that would be a good opportunity to remake them as I had planned. Not only are these vastly more accurate, but they're print-resolution too! Great for printing high-quality customized cards. They're not without imperfections, but likely the best Japanese Neo templates you'll find on the web (as of now).

See the Notes/Tips section in the deviation description for some useful tips.

Last edited:
Back