• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Pok?-Munna said:
you like your grass pokemon dont ya!!!
ermm....why not call it Bobba Fett instead XD
=0 what was that you dont mind another shiny lotad =P i wouldnt mind having a pinapple and a lotad
Well, shiny Meganium is, like, my favourite shiny of all time, so yeah, I'll hunt for it. Treecko is just because I can. The other grass shinies I have were accidents. (I also have three Normal-type shinies, BTW)

As for Boba Fett, that's not as original considering that's his actual name! XD

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
MetalMario said:
and some Flame Body/Everstone bred shinies, possibly
I know that Flame Body cuts the egg steps in half, but what exactly would an everstone do???

I'm thinking about mabye Flame Body breeding for a shiny Skarmory w/ Drill Peck. Cause Skarmory looks awesome shiny, and he's the best defensive wall in the game so I could put him to good use XD.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
MetalMario said:
Lets me find shinies with good natures? Still a few weeks off, anyway.
So basically it gives you a better chance of hatching something that has the same nature as the Pokemon holding the everstone??

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
well... i got a chicorita from the 100 mt battle... not shiny not that i was really aiming for a shiny one, i just wanted ancient power!!!!
im now on 52 trying for a cydaquil now......
when i get totodile i may restart for a shiny one....
but ill definately start XD again having a flareon this time... or maybe espeon if i cannot be bothered with starting colosseum again....

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I live, but with as few times as I get to be on here anymore you wouldn't think it. Updates? No, sorry. Nothing to say. Well I did get to Tsubasa-Con, where I was going to trade off the shiny Gastly, but the guy forgot to bring his game... so I told him I'd keep it untill next year... and I can't even raise it! BLAST!

It's been so long... for newbies I will list my shinys in all their glory.
pkrssh149.gif
pkrssh012.gif
pkrssh012.gif
pkrssh068.gif
pkrssh013.gif
pkrssh144.gif
pkrssh262.gif
pkrssh168.gif
pkrssh091.gif
pkrssh090.gif

AND I STILL HAVENT FOUND AN ABSOL! *~crys~*

EDIT: I'm going to log off and go hunt now. Wish me luck!

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ooo well no shiny cyndaquil.... as expected
LDD what were you gonna trdae gastly for? a game?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Poke-Munna said:
ooo well no shiny cyndaquil.... as expected
LDD what were you gonna trade gastly for? a game?

A Jurachi from the bonus disk that came with the pre-ordered Colosseum, I didn't pre-order and no one I know in the county has the disk... but it's worth it to me if I can up my dex from 382 to 383 owned out of 386. I have the most complete, non-cheated dex of all my friends.

If I could find a Jurachi another way I would, that way I could keep the Gastly and evolve it into a Shiny Gengar... like Ryan!

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
you could get a europeon pokemon channel (PAL version) but then youd have to get a PAL GC =P
and thanks to XD i have 381 legit pokemon just need mew, seviper latias kyorge and celebi, i wouldve had seviper if i knew it was a version exclusive, my cousin had saphhire
edit:man i tried to see when you went offline.... but i couldnt find out.....
edit2: O_o it seems you have more than me by one or two..... since there are 386 in existance =P

Last edited:
Years
LDD, you're alive!!

Last time I checked, the local Future Shop was selling copies of Colo with the Jirachi disc included, but that's in this country (Canada). The point holds that if you look around really hard (or hunt on ebay), you might still be able to find the bonus disc available somewhere.

(BTW, a card is waiting for you:
shcLDD_2.gif
)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Thank you MM, though I already updated my sig. LOL

And I do know 1 person with the disk, but she lives a 3 hour drive away. I could look for it a Game Stop.

Poke-Munna, I run on invisable mode most of the time. Good luck getting those last few for your own Dex! Okay?

Years
Hmm... Still looks like the old one to me... :\ And I forgot to mention that I've gotten a new shiny since you've been away. *dances new shiny dance and points to turquoise Mexican stereotype*

I also noticed that, since PC glitched up, Darts's avatar (of the SHC card which I revoked) finally got deleted. Shiny buggzz (and Bottzz (New mauville))...

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
You were right, I still had the old one. *Glares at PC's user controls.* I know what happened, I was over the 500 character limit and it reset to the old one, I just didn't notice. *sighs* It should be right now.

New shiny! Yay! I noticed, congradulations.

Question: I'm I the person with the most non-cheat shinys on here?

Oh and I met a girl who has 2 shinys, a Rattata and a Wingull. She goes by PokemonTrainerLisa here on PC. I even got to see them at Tsubasa-Con last Saturday.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Heres a list of everyone who can have thier shinies added to the dex. I've crossed out those that I've already updated for, but it'l take me a while to go through everyone.

ryan 592
SkinnyGreenMan 387
Pok?-Munna 343
MetalMario 185
PazzKat 150

_Alex_ 131
BeameR 113
Lord Jaws 101
Yami_Zidane 92
Aaryn 90
Renji 76
Seth30 56
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon 54

Rikku-chan 52
outlaw 52
Runasutaru 49
Zootster 49

Iron Spriter Josh 47
Shuko 46
pichuman 42
feraligatr master 34
kool dude 32
Link2005 31
!Dragonite! 30
Akidatheart

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i went to check alex's profile but he uses innvis mode but his last post was November 13th, 2005, 09:28 PM

Years
SGM, a word of warning: Darts was banned from the club for cheating for a shiny Celebi (and possibly more; he was exposed as a cheater). Don't add his shinies to the Dex.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
Years
  • Age 34
  • Rota
  • Seen Apr 7, 2008
Arggh I don't know how long its been since I posted... Anyways yes its me Outlaw, just got a new username around september, haven't posted in a few months...

Lost all of my shinies (I restarted both of my pokemon games (ruby and emerald) and I forgot that I had my shinies on them!)

Gained a few shinies when searching for my other ones (I wanted my same shiny team okay?)

Now I only have five shinies:

Surskit
Maril (I finally got a shiny maril!)
Camerupt (found another shiny numel and evoled her)
Sharkpedo (SP)
Sandslash

They are all in order (from first caught shiny to last)

Current Goal: Electrik

Back