• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club xMikasax! Riolu does have a lot of potential even though it may not seem like it. Though as far as I know, most people are aware of Lucario's power and usefulness in pokemon battles.

@GuardianofAura
That's an interesting story. It's not as complicated and weird as mine though. :P

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Thanks for welcoming me here OokamiReki! And actually this is my new Account here my old one was Ms.Whazzup I moved it because something happened.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Thanks for welcoming me here OokamiReki! And actually this is my new Account here my old one was Ms.Whazzup I moved it because something happened.
Good to have you back. Assuming you will be using your new account, i'll just remove your old one off the list of members if that's fine with you.

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
I have a question, even though it may not seem very important. In my Fan-Fic, which is about a Riolu, should i include a Mega Evolution of Lucario at some point? I'm thinking of adding it in a final battle.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
I have a question, even though it may not seem very important. In my Fan-Fic, which is about a Riolu, should i include a Mega Evolution of Lucario at some point? I'm thinking of adding it in a final battle.
GuardianofAura read your story it's so cool maybe (but i'm not saying you should) add the Mega Evolution part of the story.

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
GuardianofAura read your story it's so cool maybe (but i'm not saying you should) add the Mega Evolution part of the story.

I'm planning on adding it in the final battle. Considering it will take a while to get there, i will probably be able to experience Lucario's Mega Evolution in X and Y before i write the final chapters. I'll decide fully then. Since i started writing my story before the announcement of Mega Evolutions, i had everything planned ahead. But when it was released, i started to question whether i should add it to my Fan-Fic or not. Thanks for reading my book btw xMikasax! I'm still trying to finish this clubs story so i know what to add to it.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Activeness: When ever I'm online.
Pokemon Partner: Riolu
Why: I love Riolu. I went to find a clan I found this one. The perfect one!
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Hey guys I'm new here and I'm interested in joining the fan club, can I?

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Activeness: With alot of my free time I'll be here
Pokemon Partner: Lucario
Why: Lucario is my favorite pokemon, I've been a fan since he was revealed to the pokemon world. Also one of my favorite characters on SSBB. Joining here will let me communicate with people who have similarities to me.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
I'm planning on adding it in the final battle. Considering it will take a while to get there, i will probably be able to experience Lucario's Mega Evolution in X and Y before i write the final chapters. I'll decide fully then. Since i started writing my story before the announcement of Mega Evolutions, i had everything planned ahead. But when it was released, i started to question whether i should add it to my Fan-Fic or not. Thanks for reading my book btw xMikasax! I'm still trying to finish this clubs story so i know what to add to it.
Just read the club story too and it is very long but i'm still not finished because my big sis used our laptop so I couldn't finish it (plus I was watching Shingeki no Kyojin) so good luck with your story and I was just thinking about drawing a mega evolutioned shiny lucario but i'm still thinking about the design.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
I was checking the members and I found out my name was there and so I guess I'm in!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club rockscolbs and THZskillz!

Sorry for not letting you two know that I accepted you into the club. After editing the first post I forgot to greet both of you like I normally do.

@THZskillz
Lucario is my favorite and only used SSBB character. :P

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Welcome to the club rockscolbs and THZskillz!

Sorry for not letting you two know that I accepted you into the club. After editing the first post I forgot to greet both of you like I normally do.

@THZskillz
Lucario is my favorite and only used SSBB character. :P

I'm in ^_^ lol and thanks Reki, he would probably be my only used character if I didn't have to have some Pit in my life lol

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Welcome rockscolbs and THZskills I just joined here in my new account and my old account Ms.Whazzup a few weeks ago. But you guys here could just call me Mika instead of xMikasax

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome rockscolbs and THZskills I just joined here in my new account and my old account Ms.Whazzup a few weeks ago. But you guys here could just call me Mika instead of xMikasax

Yeah sure, that's fine. :3

Here is a new topic:

If you could change anything about the appearance of Mega Lucario, what would it be and why?
I honestly think the spikes are overdone and unnecessary. If they were removed, Mega Lucario would look better. Besides that his coloring and appearance looks fine.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Mega Lucario looks amazing! But same with OokamiReki, I think the big spikes on the hands and feet should taken off. Then Mega Lucario would look better.

Also I'm making a comic called The Riolu (link in signature) and I hope you guys enjoy it.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
I'm with you're idea OokamiReki the spikes should be removed.
Update: I think you're right GuardianofAura (so embarrassed with my answer) but I think they should make the design more equal like the spikes and the fluffy tail.

Last edited:

GuardianofAura

Aura Guardian
Years
Honestly, i don't think the spikes should be removed. But i do think it should be tweaked a little. I only think this because since i'm planning to use this Mega Lucario in my Fan-Fic, i can think of many useful ways those spikes could come in handy for epic new attacks. But i do think it's design now relates more to Giratina than other Pokemon, and the bushy tail is a little too big.

But i gotta admit, i love the look of Mega Lucario regardless ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back