• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Aliens in Jasper

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 41: Holoforms and Secrets​
Normal POV

Ratchet manages to get the video back. The Autobots are happy to see that Swiftglide and Seaglide aren't in the impound lot.

"Where did they go?" Bulkhead asks.

"I'm not sure, but I should be able to track them," Ratchet answers.

"While he does that, we should go out and find some energon," Elita says.

"Good idea, we'll pair off. Comm the others if you find anything," Optimus says.

They walk to the tunnel, transform and drive off to find enough energon to help them fix the injured Strikezone and get a slight tactical advantage over the Decepticons. The Autobots activate their holoforms aswell to keep their cover while they drive around Nevada. The team splits off when they get to the end of the road. Bulkhead and Bumblebee go north. Arcee and Cliffjumper head west, Optimus and Elita head towards the forest. Ironhide and Chormia go onto the highway to head to the state park. Meanwhile, Sabrina and Natasha, stop to take a break. They sit down on a fallen log.

"Can we drive the rest of the way, please?" Natasha asks.

"No, I don't want my friends Jack, Miko, and Raf to see me in my Cybertronian form," Sabrina says.

"Why haven't you told them?" Natasha asks.

"I guess I'm scared about how they will react," Sabrina sighs.

"If they are your friends won't they be okay with keeping it a secret?" Natasha says.

"I don't think so, but I could put them in even more danger than they already are since Megatron does know about them," Sabrina says.

"True, but if you keep this from them any longer you would be hurting them instead of helping them," Natasha says.

"Thanks for having my back Natasha," Sabrina snaps.

A few moments later they hear footsteps, so they duck behind the log.

"Elita, the scanner is picking up the same dark energon signals that Ratchet picked up at the base," Optimus says.

Elita walks over to the log. She looks down at the twins. Natasha and Sabrina look up at her. They sigh in relief seeing Elita's holoform. A 5'5'' tall woman in her late thirties. She has pink and white hair. She is wearing a low v-neck Tiered Ruffle Plunge Top, the matching pink jeans, and high tops.

"Hi, girls," Elita says.

"Hi, Elita, wow your holoform looks great it suits you," Sabrina says.

"Thank you," Elita says.

The twins stand up, and the trio walks over to Optimus. Sabrina sees Optimus's holoform for the first time, a 6?1?' tall man in his middle thirties with short black hair and light brown eyes. His outfit is a leather jacket and matching shirt and jeans the same color as his robot form and tennis shoes, and says, "I like it, but you could have added some flames to the jacket. It would make it look a bit cooler,"

"I'll have Ratchet update my holoform program when we get back to the base," Optimus says, "So, how did you two escape the Nemesis?"

"And ended up in that impound lot," Elita adds.

"All I did was tell Megatron that Swiftglide needed to get a vehicle mode and that we needed to use the ground bridge," Natasha says. "I was supposed to contact him again after Swiftglide found one, but I 'forgot' to do that,"

"So, are your human forms just a holoform program?" Elita asks.

"Yes and no, they are created using a holoform program. It is a special one that allows it to function the same way the human body does," Natasha answers.

Meanwhile, at the base, Ratchet hears the elevator open up. He looks away from the computer to see Agent Flower and Sabrina's parents. Brandon runs up the stairs and hugs his mom. She picks him up so Julian can hug him too.

"Brandon, thank goodness you're okay?" Elena says.

"Yes, your mother and I were worried sick young man," Julian adds.

"Sorry mom and dad, but Sabrina and the Autobots saved me," Brandon says.

Agent Fowler looks around and didn't see the others, and asks "Where is Optimus?"

"He and the others are out scouting for energon," Ratchet answers.

"Ratchet what exactly has happened in the past few hours?" Julian asks.

Ratchet tells the agents about meeting Elita one, Sabrina first kidnapping by the Decepticons, then how Megatron used Dark Energon on her to fully activating her Cybertronian form. Her reuniting with her twin sister Seaglide. He also told them about Knockout showing up at the base and shooting them with the dark Energon darts. Which in turn activated Graham Cybertronian form. Finally telling them about meeting Ironhide and Chormia.

"So, where is Sabrina now?" Elena asks.

"I'm am not sure. The Deceptions must have figure out that we can locate the twins dark energon signal, so they are blocking our scanners to keep us from locating them," Ratchet answers.

"It's strange that Isabella Burton's parents were not worried about her kidnapping at all," Agent Fowler asks.

"That is strange Agent Fowler, do you think they could be hiding something?" Elena asks.

"They could, General Bryce has ordered me to take her into Federal Custody while he and the team do some investigating," Agent Fowler answers, "So, where is Isabella?"

"She is safe, Agent Fowler. I'll take you to her," Ratchet answers.

Ratchet leads Agent Fowler to the medical bay. Isabella is awake and sitting on top of Strikezone's spark chamber. She looks to her left and sees Agent Fowler and Ratchet walk in the room.

"Hi, Ratchet, who is that man next to you?" Isabella asks.

"I'm Special Agent William Fowler. I'll be taking you into Federal Custody," Agent Fowler answers.

"Why can't I go home?" Isabella asks.

"You're parents are refusing to come home and weren't even concerned when I told them about your kidnapping. So, General Bryce, my boss told me to take you to live with me." Agent Fowler answers.

Isabella slides down off of Strikezone's chest when she hears him start to wake up. Ratchet walks over when he sees him struggling to sit up. He helps the mech sit up. Isabella walks over to his right arm and hugs it.

"No, I'm staying here with my brother," Isabella pouts.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 42: Another Half Cybertronian​
Normal POV

Strikezone, Graham, picks up Isabella and puts her on Ratchet's shoulder. His spark starts to ache when he sees tears begin to fall from her eyes. Deep down he knew that she would miss him, but it's not safe for her to stay since the Decepticons could use her for bate again. He loved her so much and wanted to make sure she was safe.

"I'm sorry big brother. It's my fault that this happened," Isabella says through her tears.

Strikezone moves his hand and wipes the tears away. Then he says, "Isabella this wasn't your fault. I'm your big brother. I should have gone to pick up instead of coming back to the base after school today."

"Strikezone, Graham, neither of you should be blaming each other for what happened today. Optimus assigned me to be your guardian, and I failed you." Ratchet says.

"I know today has been stressful for everyone," Agent Fowler says, "But if the Decepticons figured out how to hack into the school's computer system they easily could have figured out Elena and Julian's home address also,"

"Agent Fowler is right," Strikezone says, "So, does that mean they'll have to move too?"

"It seems like the best thing to do under the current circumstances," Agent Fowler says.

"I don't want to say goodbye to all my friends," Isabella snaps as tears continue to fall from her eyes.

"I don't like this plan either Isabella, but if something bad happened to you at the hands of Decepticons, I'd feel guilty. You're much safer if you go and stay with Agent Fowler," Strikezone says.

"Will he let me come back to see you?" Isabella asks.

"I'll ask General Bryce when we get back to headquarters," Agent Fowler answers.

"Graham, we are still family, right?" Isabella asks.

"Of course we are Isabella." Strikezone says, "No matter where you are that bond we share as brother and sister will never break."

Strikezone wipes her last few tears away with his finger again then starts to tickle her. Isabella starts to giggle. A minuter later she starts to get upset and tells him to stop. He carefully moves his finger to fix her hair so not to poke her in the eye.

"I love you big brother," Isabella says.

"I love you, Isabella," Strikezone says.

Sabrina's POV

I'm so distracted by Alpha Trion's last message about Brandon. All I can think about how he is going to react when I tell him. I start to play it out in my head, but I don't get too far when I hear Elita shout my name. Then I see my face is a few inches away from hitting the dirt. I feel someone pull me back to my feet. I turn around to see Elita standing in front of me.

"Thank you, Elita, nice save by the way,"

"You're welcome, Swiftglide," Elita says, "What has you so distracted?"

"Elita, when I'm in my human form please call me Sabrina." I say, "While I was on the Nemesis I got a message from Alpha Trion,"

"You mean we got a message," Natasha snaps.

"Sorry Natasha," I apologize.

"Sorry, Sabrina, so what was the message about?" Elita asks.

"It was about Brandon," I reply.

"Your Earth brother, why would Alpha Trion need to message you about him?" Elita asks.

"I still can't believe it myself, but he said Brandon and I are more similar than I thought," I take a deep breathe and let it out before I continue, " It turns out that both of us are half Cybertronian,"

"How is that possible?" Optimus asks.

I do my best to remember Alpha Trion's explanation word for word. I couldn't do it, so I had to paraphrase. I tell them about when Brandon was born he wasn't breathing. When he and the other Primes saw it, Alpha Trion disguised himself as a doctor. Finally about him using CPR to bring him back to life.

"Did he say anything else?" Elita asks.

"Just that I need to help Brandon get through this confusing time in his life," I answer, "I'd never want to disrespect an elder, and one of the original primes. How am I supposed to help him when I'm still learning how to control my Cybertronian side and adjusting to finding out that the past sixteen years of my life I've not been living with my birth parents. I'm starting to wish that we took a different way home that day, so we never got attacked by that Decepticon."

I look down at my feet and clench my fists because for some reason I feel like crying. I hear Optimus set down what he is carrying and walk over to me. I look up to see him kneel down in front of me and place his hand on my shoulder.

"Sabrina, I know the past few days your life has changed immensely," Optimus says. "You do have us to help you get through this confusing time."

"I know, but I I just can't handle any more stress," I say wobbly, "I can't be a hero since all I've done is put my family in danger and gotten myself kidnapped twice."

My emotions finally get the better of me. I start to cry on the spot.

Zachary's POV

My wife, Grace, and I get a headache as we pull into the parking lot. After I take the key out of the ignition and turn off the AC, I notice a button that wasn't there before, and I know pushing random buttons is a bad idea. I do need to know what it does so I press it, then two robotic hands come out from underneath the radio. They are holding a device that looked similar to the memory erase devices from the 'Men in Black' movies. Then next thing I know I'm blinded by a bright light and hear a robotic voice says. "You don't have any children. Now, go to Leland Bishop's office,"

We get out of the car and go into the building. Grace and I walk down the dill lite hallway and go into the elevator. It stops on the third floor, the doors open and we go down another hall this one has more lights then the first one. It leads to a door, and I slowly open.

"Ah my recruits," a voice says, "Come sit down so I can give you your first assignment,"

We go over to the desk and sit down in the chairs in front of it. We see this Bishop is wearing a military uniform and has a scar going across the bridge of his nose.

"Zachary, Grace, our scanners picked up two strange energy signatures coming from two teenagers that go to Jasper High School," Bishop says.

"What is strange about the energy signatures?"

"They were nearly identical to the one give off by these cars that have been driving Jasper," Bishop says,"Your mission - bring them back here to the lab so we can discover what they are hiding."

"Yes, sir," We say.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chpater 43: Discoveries on Elita's Ship​
Sabrina's POV

I finally calmed down and dried my tears. I apologize for my emotional breakdown. Then we continue on the search for an energon deposit. I'm not so sure we wouldn't find anything out here since Cliff and Arcee already found one. Optimus let me carry the scanner for a while so I can learn how to use it. I turn it on, and the screen starts to light up and the needle moves to the right.

"Everyone, I think I found something," I say.

Elita and Natasha run up to us.

"It looks like the scanner picked up the trace of energon from my ship's engine," Elita says.

"Wait you're saying a small trace of energon caused the scanner to go crazy?"

"It looks that way," Elita says.

"Elita, why haven't the Decepticons found your ship?" Natasha asks.

"The cloaking technology I have on it must be failing," Elita answers, "We need to get to it before the Decepticons do,"

"What is inside it besides energon?"

"I'll show you when we get there," Elita says.

When we arrive at the ship, I'm getting annoyed with my sister begging to go back into our cybertronian forms.

"We're only going to be in our Cybertronian form while we explore the ship, okay?" I say, "We are going to be in our human form when we return to the base."

Natasha nods. I look around to make sure Soundwave or Lazerbeak wasn't around. Then we turn off our holoforms. Everything starts to spin around me, and I fall backward. Seaglide catches me.

"Are you alright?" Elita asks.

"I'm fine Elita. It's going to take my body time to adjust to switching back in forth between my two forms so I might get dizzy." I reply.

Seaglide help me stand. Then we walk into the ship. My sister and I gasp in disbelief seeing how spacious the interior is considering the outside looked the same size as a typical transport ship.

"So, you made renovation to give you more space - I see spark mate," Optimus says.

"Yes, Optimus. You and I will head to where I stored some of the weapons I took off of the few Decepticon I fought while I was trying to locate the base and some energon I managed to find while." Elita says.

"Okay, should Swiftglide and I check the computer for any files the Decepticons could use against us and delete them?" Seaglide asks.

"Yes, good idea," Elita says.

Elita's POV

Optimus and I head to the storage room. I open the door. I'm happy to see all the lasers, plasma blaster and grenades are still here.

"So, do you have any way for us to transport these back to the base other than carrying them in our hands?" Optimus asks.

"I might have some containers around here somewhere," I answer.

We find two big containers leaning up against the far wall.

"It looks like we may need the twins assistance," Optimus says.

"Yes, it would appear that way Optimus," I say, "I'll go get them. While I'm doing that you can start putting the things we are going to take with us in a pile,"

Optimus nods and I leave to get the twins.

Seaglide/Natasha's POV

Swiftglide and I are surprised that the ship has enough juice to power up the computer. She turns it on. The first few files are locations of energon deposit. I ask Swiftglide if she can remember the coordinates so that she can tell one of the others when we get back to the base. The next thing we find is Elita's log files of her life on Cybertron. Inside are some video files. Swiftglide says we shouldn't open it because it was invading her privacy.

"You did say that you want to find out if our Creators... I mean parents are alive and trying to find us. This video clips could have some clues in it that could help us,"

"I know, but its still wrong," Swiftglide says.

I shake my head and open the file. The video starts, and we see Elitia talking with two Cybertronians.

"Hello, Elita have you had any luck finding Strikezone or Swiftglide?" Says a mech, that looks like my dad, Sire, from my memories.

"Have you been able to locate Megatron's ship?" Says a mostly blue femme.

I pause the video and look over at Swiftglide.

"Swiftglide, are those bots' our Creators?"

"Yes, they look exactly like the femme and mech I saw in the last memory I had before Megatron used the dark energon on us," Swiftglide answers.

"So, what were their names?"

"Ironhide and Chromia," Swiftglide says.

"So you girls found my last message with your Creators before my ship crashed," Elita says.

We turn around and see Elita standing right behind us.

"Yes, and we're sorry that watched it," Swiftglide says.

"It fine, you two do deserve to find out some more information about your Creators," Elita says. "Optimus and I could use your help,"

"Okay, I'll delete the video,"

I was about to delete it when the computer shut off by itself. So we head to the storage room. Elita asks me if Swiftglide and I can move a container that is up against the wall. Swiftglide and I walk over to it and move it to the middle of the room. Then we help Elita and Optimus fill it with weapons and about thirty energon cubes.

"I'm sorry I don't have anymore energon stored here than the few cubes you found," Elita says.

"It's okay. You needed it to survive. I'm sure that the others have found more," Swiftglide says.

Swiftglide and I pick up the container again, and we leave the ship.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 44: Brandon Learns the Truth​
Normal POV

Back at the base, Ratchet is in the lab making some more energon that Sabrina and Graham could drink while they are in school. Five minutes later, Agent Fowler, Isabella, and Brandon enter.

"Ratchet, I'm going to take Isabella back to my house," Agent Fowler says.

"Do you have any experience looking after four-year-old?" Ratchet asks.

"Yes, I have a niece she is the same age as Isabella." Agent Fowler answers.

"What about Brandon, are you dropping him off at his house?" Ratchet asks.

"I talked with Elena and Julian. They agreed that Brandon could stay till Sabrina returns. Cliffjumper will drive him home," Agent Fowler replies.

Normal POV

The group gets a few steps away from Optimus' alt mode. Everyone sees a ground bridge portal open in front of them. The twins drop the container as their heads start to hurt. Optimus and Elita's optics widen in shock as they see Megatron and Soundwave walk out.

Ratchet's POV

"Ratchet, we need your help, Megatron is here. Along with Soundwave" Optimus says over the comm.

"I'm on my way,"

I walk over to the ground bridge controls and lock onto Optimus' signal. I turn it on and see Brandon run towards the portal. I pick him up and put him down next to the couch.

"You need to stay here. It's not safe,"

Normal POV

What the Autobot medic didn't know is that right as the portal closed, Brandon managed to run in too. Back in the forest, Elita and Optimus' holoforms disappear as they run over to the vehicle modes. They quickly transform into their robot modes then activate their blasters. Ratchet emerge from another ground bridge portal near them and readies himself for battle by changing his hands into blades. Swiftglide and her sister start to feel better, but their eyes begin to glow as Megatron gains control of them. They walk over to him and Soundwave.

"Optimus, it looks like Swiftglide and Seaglide will be fighting for me now," Megatron smirks.

"How did you do that Megatron?" Elita asks.

"It's simple, as long as they have dark energon in their systems. I have complete control over them," Megatron answers.

The Autobots hear crying coming from behind them. They turn around to find Brandon sitting on the ground holding his right arm. They see his human skin start to get covered with orange and red metal.

"My the Allspark," Optimus gasps.

"Brandon is half Cyberonian," Ratchet gasps.

The next thing they see is one of Soundwave's tentacles grab him. Sabrina breaks free of Megatron's control long enough to kick her sister towards a tree. Then she shoots it, runs over to Brandon and catches him before he hits the ground. He looks up at her.

"Sabrina, why does my arm hurt," Brandon asks through his tears.

"I promise to tell you everything once we get back to the base," Sabrina answers.

She goes over to the Autobots. Ratchet is carrying the unconscious Seaglide in his arms. Elita contacts the base again and has Cliffjumper open another portal. Optimus shoots Megatron and Soundwave to give the others time to escape as the ground bridge appears behind them.

"Optimus, hurry," Elita shouts.

Optimus jumps inside just as it closes.

Sabrina's POV

Why did this have to happen so soon? What am I supposed to tell Brandon? I mean when Alpha Trion explained it to me, and am much older than him. It still when over my head, so how am I supposed to explain all of this to a four-year-old?

I look down at my little brother and see fear along with confusion in his eyes. He stopped crying since his right arm finished changing. I put my hand next to my spark since he is still shaking because of an adrenaline rush that happened when he noticed his arm covered in metal. I decided it would be easier to explain everything once he is calm. I head to the medical bay. As soon as I enter, Ratchet walks up to me. I look down to see my little brother has stopped shaking. I put him down on a gurney. Ratchet scans him.

"Sabrina, if my arm turned metal does that mean I'm a half-alien just like you?" Brandon asks.

"Cybertronian and yes you are."

"How can I be Cybertronian?" Brandon asks.

"I got a message from Alpha Trion, and he told me that you were."

'Who is Alpha Trion?" Brandon asks raising his eyebrow.

"Alpha Trion was my mentor," Optimus says as he walks in.

"He told me that when you were born, you weren't breathing. When he and the other Primes saw it, Alpha Trion disguised himself as a doctor. He used CPR to bring you back to life. So, you always had a little bit of energon inside you,"

"Does that mean I can't go to school anymore?" Brandon asks.

"You can still go to school, I'll have to make you some energon just like I did for your sister that you have to drink to keep your energon levels normal so your Cybertronian side won't go crazy," Ratchet says.

"So, do I have parents on Cybertron like you Sabrina?" Brandon asks.

"I'm not sure Brandon."

"Do I get to stay at the base now too?" Brandon asks.

"It would be the best option for your safety," Optimus says.

"So, we need to head home to gather your things and tell our parents what's going on?"

"Megatron knows Brandon is half cybertronian. Shouldn't someone keep an eye on him when he is in school to be on the save side?" Cliffjumper asks.

"Cliffjumper is right. The Decepticons already figured out where the preschool is." Ratchet says.

"So, whoever will go undercover will be working a teacher aid,"

"I'll do it," Elita says.

"Elita, I appreciate it. Earth jobs are hard to get. Most of them require having the applicant to have a specific amount of experience to get the job,"

"What about Miss Elita becoming security guards instead," Brandon suggests.

"That's a good idea. Maybe tomorrow I'll force myself to get up early so we can go the preschool early and talk with Principal Wallace."

"Shouldn't Miss Elita have a human name like Cliffjumper?" Brandon asks.

"Another good suggestion Brandon," Optimus says.

"What is my human name going to be?" Elita asks.

"The only two names that popped into my head are Erin, Ellie, or Elisa."

Agent Fowler's POV

I pull into the driveway and turn off the engine. We get out, and Isabella walks over to me.

"Mr. Agent Fowler, why is your house smaller than mine?" Isabella asks.

"I need to stay undercover as much as possible,"

We walk around to the trunk. I opened it, pick up the boxes and set them down on the ground. I see Isabella jump up to try to close the trunk. She closes it since I hear the clicking sound of the latch. Her shoes slide off the bumper as they barely make contact with it. I catch her right before she hits the asphalt.

"Isabella, I know you were just trying to help. You need to be careful and ask for help next time okay?" I say sitting her down on the trunk.

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry Mr. Agent Fowler," Isabella says.

"While you're here you can call me William okay?"

"Okay, Mr. William, can you help me down?" Isabella says.

Close enough, I'll call the Tuckers to see Brandon was dropped off.

Sabrina's POV

Optimus offered to help me again, and we drive to my house. Brandon and I get out. Optimus' holoform walks around the front of the big rig. We walk to the house and go to the kitchen. I see my parents shocked faces as they see Optimus' holoform for the first time.

If they are this shocked seeing Optimus' holoform. How are they going to react when I tell them Brandon is half cybertronian like me.

Optimus tells my parents that what they see his holoform and that the other Autobots have them as well. Brandon grabs my wrist and pulls on it. I look down at him and nod. He lets go of my hand and runs upstairs.

"Mom, dad, I found out something about Brandon that you won't believe,"

"What did you find?" Mom asks,

"I found out that Brandon is half cybertronian like me,"

"So, Brandon will be living at the base?" Mom asks.

"Yes,"

"I can assure you that the other Autobots and I will make sure he'll be safe," Optimus says.

"Thank you, Optimus. I was hoping that we'd have a long time till the house would be empty." Mom says.

"I'll go help Brandon pack,"

"We were talking about having one of the 'Bots go undercover at Brandon's preschool," Optimus says.

"Okay, sweetheart, I'll contact agent Fowler, to tell him about the plan," Dad says.

I leave the room and find some boxes. I bring them upstairs to Brandon's room. I walk inside and set them on the bed. Brandon hands me some of his toys and I place them in the box. Ten minutes later we finished packing and heads back downstairs. Optimus walks up to us, and we head outside. Optimus opens the door to the trailer. Brandon and I put them inside then I close the door. We go around to the truck, and I help Brandon inside after I open the door. I get inside and sit down. We buckle up, and Optimus turns on his engine and drives away.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 45: History Lesson From Optimus​

Sabrina's POV

I know the drive to my house to the base wasn't that long, but the silence was starting to get to me. I turn on the radio and find a station that plays music appropriate for Brandon to listen to I'm able to stop on one that is playing one of Brandon's favorite songs - Witch Doctor [Chipmunk Version]. I turn my head to look out the window. As we pass some houses, I see a few families playing in the front yard.

I wish my earth- my family didn't have to get torn apart because of the battle with the Decepticons. Why is it that war always seems to affect a family?

I hear a clicking sound of the radio being turn off as well as Brandon asking nicely for Optimus to turn it back on. I turn my head and look over at Optimus's holoform.

"Sabrina, you haven't said a word since we left your house. Do you have something on your mind that you would like to talk about?" Optimus asks.

"If the battle between the Autobots and Decepticons first began on Cybertron, why did the flight move to Earth? Did the human race do something wrong?"

"Sabrina, the human race is not being punished." Optimus says, "Has Ratchet told you about Primus and Unicron?"

"Wait you have unicorns on Cybertron?" Brandon and I gasp.

"I said Unicron he is also known as the Chaos Bringer," Optimus says.

"Do Primus and Unicron have something to do why you and Megatron are fighting here on earth?" I ask, "I'm aware that history is important, but is this the best time to have a history lesson?"

I know that Brandon and Sabrina need to hear the story about how the history of both planets are linked. But, I feel that Sabrina and her sister also need to know that Chromia and Ironhide are their carrier and sire too. I hope that Chromia and Ironhide won't be upset with me if they were planning on telling the girls about this history lesson. Optimus thinks.

"How long is this history lesson going to take?" Brandon asks, "Do I need to hear this?"

"Brandon," I scold, "I'm sorry Optimus, but is this something appropriate for a four-year-old to hear?"

Don't worry, nothing I will say is going to cause nightmares," Optimus says.

"Okay, Optimus, go ahead,"

"Before the beginning...there was Primus. And there was Unicron. One, the incarnation of creation—the other...of destruction. For eons, Primus and Unicron battled, the balance of power shifting between them more times than could be counted. Only by creating the Thirteen—the original Primes who preceded me," Optimus says.

"Is Alpha Trion one of the Original Primes?"

"Yes, with their help, Primus finally able to defeat Unicron and cast him out. Primus became one with the very core of our planet, creating life through the Well of All Sparks, while Unicron was never to be heard from again." Optimus says.

"Could Unicron return?"

"It is possible since we believe that debris gathered around the slumbering Unicron to form Earth," Optimus says,

"Wait so Earth's core isn't made of magma?" I gasp.

"Then what is it made of?' Brandon asks.

"Dark Energon," Optimus says.

"Can Unicorn wake up?"

"There is a prophecy written in the Covenant of Primus," Optimus answers, "'when the forty-seven spheres align, a perpetual conflict will culminate upon a world forged from chaos. And the weak shall perish in the shadow of a rising darkness.'"

"What does perpetual and culminate mean?" Brandon asks.

"Perpetual means never-ending." I say, "Culminate means to arrive at a final stage,"

"Will the prophecy come true?" Brandon asks.

"I don't want to worry you, since we believed that the prophecy was talking about Cybertron," Ratchet says over Optimus' com,"Our home planet has been dark for eons,"

"We must not forget what has happened on Earth since Megatron arrived here," Optimus adds.

"We have known about these superstitions for years," Cliffjumper says.

"We haven't given them a second thought," Elita adds.

"Why would you bring up the prophecy now?" I ask.

"I'm afraid that the planetary alignment is almost upon us," Optimus answers.

"Where is the end point?" Brandon and I ask.

"Earth," Ratchet answers.

"That just an unfortunate coincidence, right Ratchet?" I ask.

"I'm afraid not Sabrina," Ratchet says.

"How much time do we have?" Cliffjumper asks.

"Two weeks at the most," Ratchet answers.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 46: A Bigger Problem Part 1, - Preschool Kidnapping​

Sabrina's POV

I didn't get much sleep since my brain refused to turn off last night. All I could think about is What will happen when the planets align? Two weeks isn't a lot of time to prepare. I hope I'm able to help Brandon master his cybertronian form before it happens. What if I can't, and something terrible happens to him. I groan when I hear the door to my room open and the pattering of Brandon's footsteps as he runs up to my bed. My optics turn on as I turn my head towards the door.

"Sabrina, you awake?" Brandon shouts.

"I'm up Brandon, and you don't have to shout," I groan again as I start to get out of the berth.

"Good, I don't want to be late," Brandon chuckles as he runs back out. I change into human form and get ready for school. I walk into the main room and see Seaglide in her human form 'Natasha.' I see Graham sitting on Ratchet's shoulder. I guess she must have taught him how to change into his human form while Brandon and I were at my house packing up Brandon's stuff. Ratchet sets Graham down on the floor and picks up four water bottles. Three have what looks like Blueberry juice in them and the last looks like super watered down kool-aid. The last one must be for Brandon.

"Make sure you keep these with you at all times alright," Ratchet says as he starts to hand them out.

"Why does mine look different from Sabrina's?" Brandon asks.

"Because Sabrina and the others Cybertronian side is fully activated, and yours isn't, "Ratchet explains, "You're energon levels are only at 10%, so you need a tiny amount of energon to keep your level where they need to be,"

"Okay," Brandon says.

After we put our water bottles in the pouch on our book-bags, Cliffjumper and Elita transform into their Alt modes. Brandon, Graham and I get into Cliff. While Natasha climbs into Elita, then we drive to the preschool.

Zachary's POV

Grace and I got a call from Bishop that there will be a slight change of plans. They did another scan and discovered that a four-year-old boy that goes to the same preschool as Isabella is also giving off a faint signal. So he wants us to bring the boy to the lab. I'm hiding in the nurse's office. While Grace is hiding in the closet in the Principal's office waiting for me to give her the signal when I see Principal Wallace pull into the parking lot, then she can take his place at the desk, and we can capture the boy. I place a camera on the blinds in the main room. I turn it on and see Brandon, Graham, and Sabrina get out of the car with the bullhorn hood ornament. Then the scanner Bishop built into it reads the same signal the scanners at the base picked up. Then another girl who looks similar to Sabrina walks up to them. The energy reading I'm getting from her is the same as the one I'm picking up from Sabrina.

Wait, so Grace and I have to kidnap our son! Who is that other girl?

I turn on the microphone. Then see a 5'5'' tall woman in her late thirties get out of the pink car, and an 18-year-old boy gets out of the red car. They walk over to them.

"Do you want us to come in with you?" The boy asks.

"I think you two should stay out here to watch for 'Cons just to be on the safe side," Sabrina says.

"Swiftglide, have you picked out my human name yet?" The woman asks.

Why would that woman need a human name? Is that pink car hiding something else - like maybe a robot form?

"Shh, remember it's Sabrina. Yes, I did, you're name will be Ellie," Sabrina says.

"Sorry, Sabrina, and I like the name Ellie," The woman says.

Sabrina nods then Brandon grabs her wrist and drags Sabrina into the school. The girl and Graham follow them. I turn off the camera and send Grace the signal to move onto phase two of the plan. I send Bishop the footage. A few seconds later I get a text saying to bring that other girl with us and that he'll send back up to help us bring the children back to the base.

Sabrina's POV

Brandon lets go of my wrist. I open the door. As we enter the room, the first sound we hear is the sound of items breaking coming from Principal Wallace's office.

"Should we call Clark and Ellie?" Graham asks.

"Let's not freak out. Principal Wallace could have left the window open before he left yesterday and a bird flew in."

"I'm afraid your explanation is wrong," A voice says.

We turn to the right and see Graham's father standing next to us.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" Graham asks.

Then I hear the sound of boots thumping and look over my shoulder to see two more men walk in the room.

What is going on here? Are Graham's dad and these goons trying to kidnap us? Maybe I should have taken Cliff up on his offer after all.

I nod to Brandon and he starts to run around the room. One of the men starts to chase him around the room. I see him get about to get back into a corner.

"Brandon, Teleza!" I shout.

"Teleza," Brandon says as he slides to his right.

The goon runs into the wall and falls backward then lands on his back.

"Good job, Brandon, now get out of here," I shout.

Brandon nods and starts to head the door. The other man walks over to him and grabs him by the waist.

"Let him go," I shout.

I run over to the man to try to rescue my brother. Then someone grabs my arm and pins me up against their chest. I look up to see Graham's mom staring down at me. Before I have a chance to say anything the room fills with a strange gas. Then I hear evil chuckles as things fade to black.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 47: A Bigger Problem Part 2, - Who or What is MECH​

Cliffjumper's POV

I tap my holoform's fingers on the steering wheel since I'm starting to get worried since Sabrina, Natasha, and Graham haven't come back yet. It has been ten minutes, so I decide to check on them. My holoform gets out of the driver's seat, and I head to the staff parking lot. I get about ten steps away from my vehicle mode when Elita's holoform, Ellie, grabs my wrist.

"I thought Swiftglide...Sabrina told us to stay here in front of the school," Elita says.

"I heard what she said Elita, but that was ten minutes ago. What if something went wrong? I'm going to stake out the staff lot to make sure no one tries to go out the back way,"

"Cliff, I think you're overreacting just a bit," Elita sighs letting go of my wrist, "But if it will make you feel better, you can go. Be careful alright and contact me if you stop anything out of the ordinary."

I nod. Elita walks back over to her vehicle. I continue around to the back of the school. As I enter the lot, I see three cars parked.

One must belong to Principal Wallace. So, who is driving the other two?

I duck into the hedges next to steps leading to the door. Then wait some more for someone to come out. A minute or two later two men walk out.

Normal POV

Cliffjumper takes out his phone to contact Elita. He didn't want to give away his position, so he starts to record video instead. He does his best to remain silent watching one of the men place an unconscious Graham and Brandon into the back seat of one of the jeeps parked on either side of Principal Wallace's car. He also gets footage of two other men tossing Sabrina and Natasha into the back of the other vehicle. Unfortunately, the video fades to black before he can get a shot of Graham's parents going over to one of the jeeps because the battery ran out of juice.

"Let's move Bishop wants the children to the lab before they wake up," Zachary says.

Scrap I can't do anything without blowing my robots in disguise status. Why would Graham's parents kidnap their child for this Bishop man? Could they be secretly working for this Bishop man? Cliffjumper thinks.

Cliffjumper has no choice but to let them get away with their horrible crime. He growls through his teeth watching the jeeps drive away.

Agent Fowler's POV

As I pull into the Little Ram's preschool parking lot, I'm surprised to see the Cliffjumper and Elita are still here. Isabella gets out of her car seat as soon as I park and turn off the engine. I get out and case after her. I manage to pick her up just as she reaches the steps.

"Isabella, what's the rush?"

"Sorry, Mr. William, I want to play with Brandon before everyone else gets here," Isabella says.

"I'm afraid you won't be able to do that," Cliffjumper says walking up to us.

"Why not?" Isabella asks.

"Some goons who are working for someone named Bishop kidnapped him," Cliffjumper says.

"What about my brother?" Isabella asks.

"The goons kidnapped him too along with Sabrina and Natasha," Cliffjumper answers.

"Why would this Bishop person want to kidnap the children?" Elita asks.

"I'm not sure, but we need to tell Optimus about this," Cliffjumper says.

I nod then Cliffjumper and Elita head back to the base. I set Isabella down, and we walk to her classroom.

"Hello, you must be William. Principal Wallace inform me yesterday VIA Email that you'd be taking care of Isabella while child protective services deal with the family situation," Her Teacher says.

"Yes, ma'am,"

Isabella goes into the classroom and sits down at one of the tables. I turn around and go back to my car.

Bishop aka Silas's POV

I'm standing on the observation deck at the lab. I smile when I see my men carrying the unconscious children in and placing them on the exam tables. I turn to my right to see Zachary and his wife walk up to me.

"You aren't going to hurt the children are you?" Grace asks.

"No, but if these children are giving off the same signal as that truck in front of your house. There must be a connection, and I'm going to figure that out today," I chuckle.

I go over to one of the exam tables. When I arrived, the girl is waking up. I smirk as I watch her try to escape I place my hand on her shoulder and push her back down.

"Sabrina, I'm glad to see you're finally awake," I say.

"How do you know my name whoever you are." Sabrina snaps.

"I'm sorry Sabrina, my name is Silas. I'm the leader of MECH." I say.

"Well Silas, two question, one what is MECH? Two, why did your goons bring us here?" Sabrina asks.

"MECH is an organization whose goal is to create a new world order with technology. We always try to have the "most radical" technology. My goons as you call them brought you, your boyfriend, sister and little brother here because I believe you are hiding a secret from everyone."

I motion for the doctor to come over. He walks up, and I see her eyes widen in fear as he places the tip of the needle to her arm.

"I'm not going to tell you anything. Also, why did you kidnap my brother?" Sabrina snaps.

"Because he is giving off the same strange energy signal as you. How about you tell me before something bad happens to him. I know you want to protect him since that is what family does right?" I chuckle.

She screams out in pain and holds her breathe no doubt trying to keep herself from swearing since that needle is bigger than the ones used in a doctor's office.

"Interesting, Sabrina, if you were human there would be only blood inside the needle. But, the liquid inside the sample we just collected from you appears to have a purple hue to it. I wonder what would happen if we injected into your little brother's bloodstream?" I ask slyly raising my eyebrow.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 48: A Bigger Problem Part 3, - The Reason behind Graham's Parents odd behavior​
Sabrina's POV

I try again to break the restraints to keep Silas's assistant from putting the dark energon into Brandon. I discover the restraints are so strong that the only way earn my freedom be to turn into my Cybertronian form.

If I did that, I am doing precisely what Silas want me to do, but I need to save my brother I'm sorry Brandon I wanted to make sure you wouldn't get hurt or captured again.

I looked to my left and see the scientist walk over to Brandon.

"Leave him alone," I shout.

The scientist only chuckles and puts the needle into Brandon's right arm. I feel a sharp pain in my chest when Brandon creams out in pain. I was reminded how strong our Bond as siblings is when everything starts to spin around me. The last thing I remember things fade to black is the scientist saying that Brandon has passed out. I'm not sure how long I was out, but the sound of Silas happy chuckles and him say that he is glad to see Brandon has become a tiny orange and red robot.

Normal POV

Meanwhile, at the Autobot base, Ratchet is doing his best to locate the teens and Brandon. Arcee looks over her shoulder to see Cliffjumper pacing back and forth. He is worried about what this Silas person could be doing to the children and is feeling guilty again about failing as Sabrina's guardian. Arcee turns around, goes over to him and grabs his wrist because his actions were beginning to drive her crazy. Cliffjumper turns his head to look her in the eyes.

"Cliff, you need to relax Ratchet will find them," Arcee says.

"I know Cee, but I failed again as Sabrina's guardian. If I went into the school we wouldn't be in this situation," Cliffjumper says.

"Cliff, stop beating yourself up over this. I can assure you once we bring them back Sabrina will apologize to you."

They walk over to Ratchet.

"I've located another faint dark energon signal," Ratchet says.

"Dark energon," Elita gasps.

"Do you think that this Silas person used Dark Energon on Brandon?" Cliffjumper asks.

"It could be possible," Ratchet answers.

"Where are they?" Arcee asks.

Ratchet shows them some video footage he was able to get from hacking into a government satellite. The first video was from a few days ago Ratchet was able to zoom in enough so everyone could see Graham's father press a button on the dash, then two robotic hands come out from underneath the radio. They are holding a device. Then the video is blocked out because of a sudden flash of bright light then they hear a robotic voice says. "You don't have any children. Now, go to Silas's office," Ratchet stops the video.

"I can't believe that is what humans think robots sound like," Bumblebee says.

"Focus Bumblebee, so this video would explain why Graham's parents were acting strangely in the video we got from Cliffjumper," Optimus says.

"Not to mention why they weren't concerned about Isabella being kidnap," Agent Fowler says.

"This video didn't help us locate the kids. Plus, we still don't know why this Silas person is using them in the first place," Cliffjumper adds.

"We'll have to figure out why this Silas is using Graham's parents later." Optimus says, "Ratchet, are there any other videos from that satellite that would aid us in locating the children?"

Ratchet pulls up the second video it was from an hour ago, it shows Graham's parents and same men from Cliffjumper's video taking the children out of the jeep then carrying them into a building.

"Ratchet, hurry up and find that building so I can go rescue the kids," Cliffjumper says.

"You mean so we can rescue them, right partner?" Arcee asks.

"Right, I meant to say we," Cliffjumper says.

Ratchet quickly starts to locate the building from the video, but it takes him longer than he was expecting due to the speed of the connection the computer had to the internet. When he finds it and types the coordinates into the ground bridge, the Autobot medic turns to face the team.

"I've programmed the ground bridge to send you to a spot outside the building's security system, so be careful to avoid the cameras to keep this rescue a secret from this Silas person and to make sure our cover isn't blown," Ratchet says.

"Understood, Autobots, roll out!" Optimus says.

Everyone transforms and drives into the ground bridge.

Don't worry Sabrina I'm going to make this Silas pay if he/she hurts you or any of the others, Cliffjumper thinks.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 49: Rescue Mission Part 1, - Finding the Lab​

Normal POV
Team Prime exits the portal and drives to a safe spot away from the camera's view.

"So, we are going to use our holoforms to sneak around right?" Cliffjumper asks.

"Yes, Autobots, activate your holoforms, Optimus says.

Cliffjumper is taken aback seeing Ironhide and Cormia's holoforms for the first time. Ironhide holoform is a muscular man in his early 30s, with tan skin and black hair. He is wearing a tank top, green camo shorts, and combat boots. Chromia's holoform is a woman in her early 30s, with tan skin and blue hair in a ponytail. She is wearing a leather jacket, navy blue camo shirt, ripped black jeans, and black converse.

"Chromia, when did Ratchet program holoforms for you and Ironhide?" Cliffjumper asks.

"Two days ago, but I guess you would say today is the test run to see if it will fool any humans we'd run in to," Chromia says.

"Let's get going Autobots. Time is of the essence. We need to find where Silas is keeping the children in the building," Optimus says.

The group enters the building and goes down a hall when they reach the end it splits off into four separate paths.

"I'd suggest that we pair off to cover more ground," Elita says.

Optimus nods. Arcee and Cliffjumper go down the hall to their right. Bumblee and Bulkhead head down the one in front of them. Ironhide and Chromia take the middle one. Optimus and Chormia take the final one.

Sabrina's POV

I hate hearing my little brother screams of pain. Silas told his lacy to start to dissect him to find out what makes him tick. I can feel his pain as the saw blade begin to slice into his metal skin. I'm about to try to break the restraint again by turning into my cybertronian form. Then I begin to get a massive migraine, and I knew that meant that my energon levels are starting to drop. The last thing I hear is Brandon shouting for me to save him as things fade to black.

Elita's POV

Optimus and I searched for what felt like two megacycles to find no sign of the children. The door I open is to where I think this Silas person stores all the military weapons and other equipment.

"I know you frown against stealing sweetspark, but we should find something we can use to defend ourselves,"

"True, we can't be sure if we'll need to engage in battle to free the children," Optimus says.

I find a human weapon that is similar to my cybertronian blaster along with the carrier. I put it around my waist and tighten the belt so it will sit comfortably on my hip. Optimus finds a taser along with a thermal scanner and shoves them into his jacket pocket. We exit to continue our search. A few minutes later, we go to the rendezvous point to regroup with the rest of the team.

"Did you find any clues to where the kids are?" Cliffjumper asks.

"Sorry, Cliff, but Bee and I didn't find anything," Bulkhead says.

"I'm afraid that Chromia and I came up empty as well," Ironhide says.

"We didn't find anything except for a room full of human weapons and other equipment," Optimus says.

"It makes no sense we searched the entire building and couldn't find them," Cliffjumper snaps.

"I understand you're frustrated, Cliff, but we don't want to give away our location," Acree says, as she Acree grabs Cliffjumer's wrist to keep him punching the wall in frustration.

Cliffjumper yanks his hand away and spins around, then asks "Then what are we supposed to do Cee? How do we find them?"

"What if the lab is hidden underneath the building," Chromia says.

"That could be why we couldn't find it," Arcee says.

Cliffjumper takes a few deep breaths to calm his nerves, then asks "IF it is hidden how do we find it?"

"I did pick up a thermal scanner," Optimus says.

Optimus hands it to me. This time we reach the building together as I scan the walls of each hall hoping to find the entrance to the lab. After scanning two of the four halls and coming up with nothing we head down the third hall. I tell everyone to stop when I see a hot spot appear on the screen. I slowly reach my right hand up and press the panel on the wall. I give the scanner back to Optimus. We watch as the two sides of the wall move away from each other revealing a set of stairs.

"Should we gear up before heading down?" Bulkhead asks.

Acree goes in first as soon as she walks in the entrance starts to close.

"we don't have time Bulk, move it," Cliff says.

We dived inside and made it through just as it closed behind up. We stand up and start to walk down the stairs.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 51: Rescue Mission Part 2, - Freeing the Children​

Elita's POV

We stop halfway down and lean up against the wall. I peak around the corner and see Swiftgilde laying unconscious on her lab table. Strikezone and Seaglide both are continuing to struggle to try to break free from their restraints. Anger begins to build up inside me hearing Brandon screams of agony as a man continues to run a saw blade across a tiny orange and red robot's right arm. My suspicions are correct this Silas character used Dark Energon on Brandon and activated his cybertronian form. I turn my head back to look at the team.

"Elita, what did you see?" Optimus asks.

"I was right about Silas planning to use the dark energon on Brandon. Now one of his henchmen is torturing the poor sparkling." I reply.

"We need to get in there, now," Cliffjumper whispers.

"Slow down partner," Arcee says quickly grabbing his wrist to pull him back towards her, "We can't rush in,"

"Arcee is correct, Ciffjumper," Optimus says, "If we go in without a plan, out rescue mission will be in vain,"

"What's the plan?" Cliffjumper asks.

Optimus hand me a taser and says, "After Ironhide, and I shoot out the lights. Elita will go in and stun the humans. Then we'll rush in to save the children,"

The team nods. Optimus hands me a taser then he and Ironhide get into position. Optimus quickly steps out and shoots one of the lights on the ceiling. Then tosses the weapon to Ironhide and he takes aim and destroys two more. After the room is dark, Optimus nods and I slither into the room. I'm amazed by how fast my optics...I mean my eyes adjust to the darkness quickly as I make my way up to the man who was harming Brandon.

Normal POV

"Who broke all the lights?" Silas asks.

"I'm not sure sir," my assistant answers.

"Find out we need a little more time," Silas says.

MECH's leader growls in frustration when he hears his assistant scream out in pain as Elita shocks him with the taser. He takes out a pair of night vision goggles and slips them on.

Elita's POV

After I lay the man on the floor and am about to turn around when I feel a hand on my shoulder, so I quickly pick up the taser.

"Well Miss, I'm not sure how you found this place, but you are going anywhere," The man says.

"Who are you?" I ask as I try to get the taser in the right spot to shock him.

"My name is Silas," the man answers.

"Silas, what do you want with innocent three innocent teenagers and a four-year-old child," I ask as I press the button to activate the taser.

"Those innocent teenagers and four-year-old just so happen to be hiding their true colors from the people of Jasper." Silas says, "And, I'm going to figure out how they did and make an army of my own,"

"Sorry, Silas, but you aren't even going to remember anything about this conversation," I smirk as I shock him.

Silas collapses in a few seconds, and I put him down next to his 'friend.' Then Optimus and the others run in.

"Let's get the children out of here before the humans wake up," Cliffjumper says.

Sabrina's POV

I'm a little frightened when I open my eyes, and the room is darker than the sky during a total solar eclipse. I turn my head after my eyes adjusted to the darkness I see Cliffjumper's holoform standing next to me.

"Cliff, I'm sorry," I apologize, "If you came into the school none of this would have happened,"

"Sabrina will talk more after I get you out of here," Cliffjumper says.

I try to turn my hands into metal to help Cliffjumper break the bands around my wrist, but I can't do it. I don't care if I use up all of my energon. I smile when I hear the clanking sound from bits of metal as they fall onto the floor. I sit up and make out that my ankles and wrist are metal. It was hard to tell since the room was dark if I passed out but I feel my body go limp as I fall off the lab table.

Cliffjumper's POV

I catch Sabrina before she hit the floor and cradle her in my arms as I walk over to the others. Elita is carrying Brandon, Optimus has Graham and Chromia has Natasha. We make it to the stairs, and we carefully go back up. As we reach the top Arcee finds the button to open the door, we go through and start sprinting for the exit.

Back