• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yea - I was doing that for a while to get an Aerodactyl. I never finished that hunt; I decided that a Tauros would be more fun.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Still no luck with Treecko, but I haven't been trying too hard lately...

P.S. Going to Disneyland again tomorrow so I porbably wont have Shiny Hunting time there...

<I>Kobra<I>

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
nope soft resetting just shaves off like maybe 3 or 4 seconds off yer restart time may not seem like alot but after hours of resets that few seconds seem worth the troublesome sr

btw NOW BEGINS HOUR 4 of my latios hunt forget trying to even get it shiny i cant find it period !!!! lol seriously where the h377 is that dang thing

Years
im still looking for both shiny whismer...EV training...or shiny castform....just keep going to weather ...place... its gettin tedious...dnt kno how u guys do it...

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
its really easy D all u have to do is think to yourself I SWEAR ITLL ALL BE WORTH IT WHEN I HAVE THAT SHINY IT WIL IT WILL IT WILL thats or jus listen to music or watch tv while u hunt XD

i think this is hour five and yet .hmmmmmmm NO LATIOS omg i think the latios in my game doesnt exist seriously five hours and havent even SEEN IT ONCE i think maybe i should forget latios sheesh jus finding it is a hunt in a half i can imagine reseting to get it shiny

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
Akidatheart said:
Yuscrecio, I forgive you, I imagine we all do. In this club, we are not trying to impress each other.. in fact, I hesitated to tell about my shiny lati, it just seemed too good to be true.. I had to share it though, with people that would understand my goofy happiness over a few pixels of color on a game screen. We are here to be together and enjoy success (and groan over failure) together.
Thank you Akida! ^_^ I really am sorry, I just didn't want to look like an idiot with only one shiny caught. >.< Sorry again, and I'll behave like a good boy! :)

BTW... are you really 40? O.o

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Yuscrecio said:
Thank you Akida! ^_^ I really am sorry, I just didn't want to look like an idiot with only one shiny caught. >.< Sorry again, and I'll behave like a good boy! :)

BTW... are you really 40? O.o
Yep, I'm really 40. My daughter is almost 21. We both love pokemon. I get some strange looks sometimes but my gba goes everywhere I go. Btw, there is no shame in having only one shiny. I only had one shiny until a few weeks ago. Some people have no shinies yet. The only real requirement for the SHC is to promise to search for shiny pokemon. (At least I am pretty sure it is.) Back to resetting for shiny torchic!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
shido said:
thank you lady darkmoon
Think nothing of it.
MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
LDD, how come u didn't evolve it? Personally, I wouldn't have evolved it either, I think Lairon looks the best also, but why didn't u evolve it?
We already have all of Aron's evolutions on the Shiny Dex and I like Lairon better than Aggron.

As for my Absol hatching: 33 hatched, no shiny.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Akidatheart said:
Yep, I'm really 40. My daughter is almost 21. We both love pokemon. I get some strange looks sometimes but my gba goes everywhere I go. Btw, there is no shame in having only one shiny. I only had one shiny until a few weeks ago. Some people have no shinies yet. The only real requirement for the SHC is to promise to search for shiny pokemon. (At least I am pretty sure it is.) Back to resetting for shiny torchic!

I, too, have only one shiny pokemon. I used to be satisfied with it, until a couple of days ago. I wish I could find at least one more shiny pokemon, hopefully this charmander will stop being normal and be shiny... I hate SRing for shinies, I find it to be the most boring of all types of shiny hunting...

ANd I think that it is great that you like pokemon at your age and you don't care if other people think weirdly of you or not.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
As for my Absol hatching: 33 hatched, no shiny.

i just saw a absol in the wild for the first time in my pokemon life XD (seriously i always got one from a friend thru trading lol ) so now im like interested in it lol mind if i search for one too ?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Sure you can shido-kun. V(^_^)V I'm hatching because they're so rare in the wild and I've found 2 shiny Oddish trying it that way and I don't want to risk another shiny Oddish, Mightyena, Zigzagoon, or Linoone. Right now almost all Absol I'm hatching have Adamant natures and 31's on one or two of their IV's (one of them almost always being Attack because both parents have 31 IV's in Attack), so when I do get a shiny one chances are it's going to be great! Wish me luck and good luck on your own hunt for one.

EDIT: Goodnight, Midnight Shiny Hunters.

Last edited:
Years
ohh crap i need to update my card, and if you look in previous pages i caught a shiny absol, dont know if you saw XD well i will get it updated on the next shny capture, i feel its coming up soon >.<

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i think im going to hunt in the wild for it i dont mind finding another oddish or hehe maril XD plus it makes it so dramatic when i finaly do see an absol likeOOO WILL IT BE SHINY lol hey keep me posted on the hatching progress tho i wish u the best of speedy and high iv luck :)

Back