• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Can anybody help me out with a shiny zygarde code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have been crazy looking forward to shiny Zygarde june and I'm disappointed it's via game store code, as I am unable to get one (I don't live in the US, but have a US game cartridge). Would anyone have an extra code they'd be willing to share? That would be so awesome.
Please DM me to let me know.
Thanks!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
Bumping and keeping hope alive. I don't have anything cool I'd be willing to part with in exchange, so I'm relying on the kindness of strangers

Years
Hi everyone,
I have been crazy looking forward to shiny Zygarde june and I'm disappointed it's via game store code, as I am unable to get one (I don't live in the US, but have a US game cartridge). Would anyone have an extra code they'd be willing to share? That would be so awesome.
Please DM me to let me know.
Thanks!

Yes, I picked up several codes at my local Gamestop. I can help you with the shiny Zygarde event via Private Message, so when you read this drop me a message for the code! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back